but his name was Frank.
弗兰克和我曾经共建...
Frank and I used to build...
你走的时候记得锁门
Uh, just lock up when you leave.
我迟到了
I'm late.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我只是觉得我俩最好别产生什么误会
I just think it's better if neither of us get the wrong idea here.
好啊
O-okay.
我昨晚说了很多话
And I know I said a lot of things last night,
我知道没办法叫你忘记
and I know I can't ask you to forget them.
但是 忘了吧
But just...do.
为什么
Why?
因为我不需要你的同情
Because I don't need your pity.
我不需要你也对我流露其他人的那种...
I don't need you looking at me the way they all --
就那种眼神
like that.
你觉得我是同情你吗
Wait, um you think this is pity?
艾米利亚 我很高兴你告诉我唐的事
Amelia, I'm glad you told me about Don.
这让我能理解你
It helps me understand.
理解我的生活有多糟吗 你以为我不知道
How messed up I am? You think I don't know that?
你用不着同情我 萨姆
You don't have to feel sorry for me, Sam.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
行了 我快迟到了 那么...
Yeah, well, like I said, I'm late. So...
喂 你来不来
Hey, you comin'?
你们知道称他为"无名"战士是有原因的吧
You do know there is a good reason he's called the unknown soldier, right?
对 我们想查查这么些年来
Right. Uh, we were just hoping maybe a theory or two
会不会有什么说法
had been a floated around over the years --
当地的传闻
Something local, maybe?
确实有
There is one.
裁判
Hey, Ump.
记得我吗 你判我盗二垒
You remember me? I stole second!
卡尔 你这是做什么
Karl? What the hell are you doing?
你为什么要...
Why are you doing --
为什么要用你的脑干做芥末酱吗
Why am I gonna make mustard from your brain stem?!
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么罚我出局 裁判
Why did you call me out, Ump?
对不起
I'm sorry.
求你了
Please.
看来是没子弹了
Looks like you're shooting blanks.
好痒啊
Hey, that tickled.
联邦军的柯林斯下士
Corporal Collins of the union
射杀了他加入了邦联的兄弟万斯
shot and killed his brother, Vance, who fought for the confederacy.
本地的小伙子
Local boys.
就是说两兄弟在内战时是敌对双方
Wait, so two brothers fought on opposite sides of the Civil War?
据说万斯死前起誓要找兄弟报仇
Legend has it that Vance swore vengeance on his brother with his dying breath.
多年后 无疑是因良心不安
Years later -- consumed by guilt, no doubt --
下士从他当年埋兄的
the Corporal dug his brother up
战场上把尸体挖了出来
where he'd buried him on the battlefield
带回了家
and brought him home.
你是说这个万斯就是无名战士
Are you suggesting this Vance guy is the unknown soldier?
有这种说法
That's one theory, anyway.
这是什么
What's that?
卡尔 听着
Karl, listen,
我知道是厉鬼让你发火
I know the spectre's turning the temperature up in there.
告诉我通灵物件是什么
So just tell me what the object is,
我们把这个捣蛋鬼送回去
and we'll send this joker home.
我可不这样想
I don't think so.
托你的福 事情还没完呢
There's unfinished business, thanks to you.
厉鬼喜欢你
Oh, the spectre likes you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
不如你让他出来
Why don't you tell him to come on out here?
我们做对儿情侣镯
We'll make promise bracelets.
大多数士兵都是穷苦农民
Most of the soldiers were poor farmers,
家人会用绳子穿一分钱给他们
so the families would give them a penny on a string.
1859年 印第安人头像硬币
算是护身符 而且万一迷路了
It was for good luck, and in case they ever got lost,
还有一分钱买♥♥吃的喝的
they always had a penny for food or drink.
一分钱
A penny.
拿去 试试吧
Here. Have a taste.
是我 留言吧
It's me. Do what you gotta.
迪恩
Dean, hey.
墓地的地上有根绳子
There was a string on the floor of the tomb.
原本穿着一枚硬币
It used to hold an old penny.
那就是通灵物件
That's the object.
我们这就过来
We're coming right now.
迪恩 怎么回事
Dean? What the hell, man?
我们去了医院 你不接电♥话♥
We went to the hospital. You're not answering your phone.
我在炼狱的时候你本该去找我
You should have looked for me when I was in purgatory.
三天前
清醒点 迪恩
Come on, Dean.
我知道这不是你
I know it's not you in there pulling the strings.
闭嘴
Shut up!
别动
Don't!
你根本就不想要这种生活
You never even wanted this life.
你总是怪我又拉你下水
Always blamed me for pulling you back into it.
-不是这样 -真的吗
- That's not true. - Really?
自从你跟我上了路
'cause everything you've ever done
你做的每件事都是欺骗我
since you climbed into my ride has been to deceive me.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
说我有错吗
That I've made mistakes?
我是有错 迪恩
I've made mistakes, Dean.
他已经不是迪恩了 萨姆
That's not Dean, Sam.
闭嘴
Shut up!
有错
Mistakes?
那我们就来细数一下小萨姆的伟大功绩
Well, let's go through some of Sammy's greatest hits.
饮恶魔血
Drinking demon blood, check.
与露比合谋
Being in cahoots with Ruby.
瞒着我你没了灵魂的事
Not telling me that you lost your soul.
还跟随萨穆埃尔一整年
Or how about running around with Samuel for a whole year,
就让我以为你死了
letting me think that you were dead
而你却在为所欲为
while you're doing all kinds of crazy.
这些不叫有错 萨姆
Those aren't mistakes, Sam.
而是选择
Those are choices!
行 你说得对
All right. You said it.
我们俩都有点轻率了
We've both played a little fast and loose.
对 我也许会撒谎 但绝不曾背叛你
Yeah, I might have lied, but I never once betrayed you.
绝不曾不管你的死活
I never once left you to die.
你为了什么 一个姑娘
And for what, a girl?
你为了个姑娘扔下我不管
You left me to die for a girl?!
盖思 不要
Garth, don't.
别担心 他不会杀了我的
No, he won't kill me.
他怨念的不是我
His beef isn't with me.
你不会朝我开枪的对吗 迪恩
You're not gonna shoot me, are you, Dean?
走开
Move.
别这样 迪恩
Come on, Dean.
你不会想杀了你弟弟的
You do not want to kill your brother.
你这辈子都在保护他
You -- you've been protecting him your whole life.
现在也一样
Don't stop now.
他任由我在炼狱里自生自灭
He left me to rot in purgatory!
好吧 也许是的 我不清楚
All right. All right. Maybe he did. I don't know.
我不知道内情 但他肯定自有原因
I wasn't there. But I'm sure he had his reasons.
就像你留着本尼也自有原因
Just like you had your reasons for Benny.
谁
Who?
过去的一年里
Benny has been more of a brother to me
本尼对我的兄弟义气你永远都比不上
this past year than you've ever been!
没错
That's right.
小卡让我失望
Cass let me down.
你让我失望
You let me down.
唯一从没让我失望的就是本尼
The only person that hasn't let me down is Benny.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
不过老兄 你得与这东西抗争
But, man, you got to fight this thing.
别这么做
Do not do this!
放下恩怨吧
Just let it go.
拜托了 迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表