What should I do?
解决它
Handle it.
迪恩
Dean...
就是它
That's it.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
那是这里唯一抵御天使的东西
It's the only thing in here warded against angels.
赢两次 吃鸡肉[拉斯维加斯俗语]
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
很好
Good.
把它交给我 我把它带回天堂
Hand it to me, and I'll take it to heaven.
不 我们要把它交给凯文让他翻译
No, we will take it to Kevin so he can translate.
好的 当然
Right. Of course.
我马上拿去给他
I'll take it to him right away.
别磨蹭了
No time to waste.
他离得挺近
Well, he's not that far.
我也一直想...去看看他
I've been meaning to... go check on him,
给他带些补给品
Bring him some supplies.
如果恶魔拿到了天使石碑
If the demons get their hands on the angel tablet,
他们会把我们一网打尽
they'll kill us all.
他们会摧毁天堂
They'll destroy heaven.
我可以说服迪恩
I can reason with Dean.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
杀了他
Kill him.
我可以给先知补充物资 迪恩
I can resupply the prophet, Dean.
不如...
You know, why don't, uh,
还是我和萨姆把石碑拿给他吧
why don't Sam and I take it over to him,
你继续去执行你的任务
and you can get back to your mission?
找到另一半恶魔石碑
Finding the other half of the demon tablet --
这才是首要任务 是不是
That is priority, isn't it?
我不能让你带走它 迪恩
I can't let you take that, Dean.
是不能还是不肯
Can't or won't?
两者都是
Both.
你是怎样从炼狱里出来的 小卡
How did you get out of purgatory, Cass?
一定还有别的方法
There has to be another way.
你已经演练过上千次了 卡西迪奥
You have done this a thousand times, Castiel.
你准备好了
You're ready.
杀了他
Kill him.
然后夺回石碑
Then take the tablet
把它带回天堂 它就该放这儿
and bring it home, where it belongs.
告诉我你是怎样逃出炼狱的
Just tell me how you got out of purgatory.
对我说次实话
Be honest with me --
算是你回来后的第一次
for the first time since you've been back --
石碑就给你
and this is yours.
等等 等一下
Wait -- h-hold on.
有一部分我没听懂
There's one part I don't understand.
你撞狗后停了车 为什么
You hit a dog and stopped. Why?
这整个故事 你就关心这个吗
That whole story, and that's your takeaway?
我听到其他的了
Oh, I heard the rest.
你爱上了一个特别的女人
You fell in love with a unicorn.
她很漂亮 然后越来越悲剧
It was beautiful, then sad, then sadder.
笑过 哭过 吐过
I laughed, I cried, I puked in my mouth a little.
老实讲 我能理解
And honestly, I kind of get it.
真的吗
Really?
有人来了
We've got company.
小卡
Cass.
小卡 我不知道你到底怎么回事
Cass, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you,
但如果你在那里 你能听到我说话
but if you're in there and you can hear me,
你不必这么做
you don't have to do this.
小卡
Cass!
这是不对的
This isn't right.
你明白石碑对我们的用处吗
Do you realize what that tablet can do for us?
我
I...
对天堂
For heaven?
我不会伤害迪恩
I won't hurt Dean.
会 你会的
Yes. You will.
你正在伤害他
You are.
小卡 抗争 这不是真正的你
Cass, fight this! This is not you!
与之抗争
Fight it!
你把我怎么了
What have you done to me?!
放松 卡西迪奥
Just relax, Castiel.
让你的肉身去做
Let your vessel do
你内心深知是正确的事
what you know deep down is the right thing.
你把我怎么了 娜奥米
What have you done to me, Naomi?
娜奥米是谁
Who's Naomi?!
我把你怎么了
What have I done to you?!
你知道现在外面是什么情况吗
Do you have any idea what it's like out there?
生灵涂炭 都是你一手造成
There's blood everywhere, and it's on your hands.
都是因为你对我们 对天堂做的一切
After everything you did -- to us, to heaven.
我治好了你 卡西迪奥
I fixed you, Castiel.
我治好了你
I fixed you!
小卡
Cass!
这雷应该是打给我的
I believe they're playing my song.
你想要它
You want it?
拿去吧
Take it!
但你得先杀了我
But you're gonna have to kill me first.
来啊 你个胆小鬼
Come on, you coward.
动手啊
Do it.
动手啊
Do it!
求求你
Please.
快点结束 卡西迪奥
End this, Castiel.
小卡 这不是你
Cass... this isn't you.
这不是你
This isn't you.
把石碑拿给我
Bring me the tablet!
小卡
Cass.
小卡
Cass.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
我知道你能听见我
I know you can hear me.
小卡
Cass...
是我啊
It's me.
我们是一家人
We're family.
我们需要你
We need you.
我需要你
I need you.
你必须做出抉择 卡西迪奥
You have to choose, Castiel --
我们 还是他们
Us or them.
小卡
Cass.
卡西迪奥
Castiel!
卡西迪奥
Castiel!!
小卡
Cass?
不
No.
小卡 小卡
Cass. Cass!
我很抱歉 迪恩
I'm so sorry, Dean.
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
你把这里弄成这样 我很喜欢
Love what you've done with the place.
你以为这些能把我永远拦在外面
You really think all that was gonna keep me out forever?
至少够让迪恩和小卡
At least long enough for Dean and Cass
拿到石碑然后离开
to get the tablet and get out.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
原来是他到处插♥我♥的孩子
So, that's who's been poking my boys --
还不是性感的那种插
and not in a sexy way.
我得跟你理论理论了 小鹿
Got a bone to pick with you, moose.
看你对我的手下都做了什么
After what you did to my poor dog.
你想把我们说死还是怎么的
You gonna talk us to death or get down to it already?
你一点都没变啊
There's my whore.
但我不是为了那些死人来的
I'm not here for my dearly departed, though.
我为了有奇怪铭文的石头而来
I'm here for the stone with the funny scribbles on it.
你做梦吧
That's not gonna happen.
你放狠话的样子我太喜欢了
Love it when you get all tough.
恰到好处
Touches me right where my bathing suit goes.
快走
Go.
去救你哥哥 和我独一无二的他
Save your brother... and my unicorn.
彭彭和丁满
Timon and Pumbaa...
把大计划都告诉你了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表