所以我没有告诉她准确的用量
That's why I didn't give her the exact quantities
以及怎样混合
or tell her how to blend them.
她都不知道
She's in the dark.
你告诉她我们在做恶魔炸♥弹♥
You told her we were making demon bombs!
对啊 这让她变得特别积极
Yeah, and that got her super motivated.
黛尔塔汇报进度的时间到了
Oh! Time for Delta to check in.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
你好 谭夫人
Hi, Mrs. Tran.
那是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
你好 凯文
Hi, Kevin.
你好 黛尔塔 我们说正事
Hi, Delta. Bring us up to speed.
东西备齐了吗
You've got all the stuff?
差不多了
Almost.
我猜你不打算告诉我炸♥弹♥配♥方♥
I don't suppose you'd tell me the recipe for these bombs?
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
"随遇" 意思就是你不可以问问题
"Casual encounters." That means no questions asked.
妈 那是另一条广♥告♥了[随遇是约炮广♥告♥]
No, mom, that's another part of craigslist.
你做巫师多久了
How long have you been a witch?
全职巫师吗
A full witch?
乐队解散之后
Since the band broke up.
你还参加过乐队
You were in a band?
你们听我说
Look, guys.
我对待巫术生意非常认真
I take my witch business real serious.
我会全力以赴 一定是最棒的巫术
I'm on it, and it's gonna be wicked awesome.
好了吗
Okay?
夏甲夫人吗 探员罗斯和马洛伊
Mrs. Hagar? Mm-hmm. Agents Roth and Malloy.
我们想跟你谈谈亚伦·韦伯绑♥架♥案
We want to speak to you about Aaron Webber's abduction.
我都跟警♥察♥说过了
Like I told the police,
前一秒我正带亚伦去洗手
one minute I was taking Aaron to get cleaned up,
下一秒
and the next minute...
我在三个街区之外的停车场醒来
I woke up in a park three blocks away.
你完全不记得发生了什么事
And you have no memory of what happened?
是的 他就那样失踪了
No. He was just gone.
能想到有什么人想伤害他吗
Can you think any reason why somebody would want to harm him?
任何的敌人
Um, any enemies?
敌人 他才五岁
Enemies? He's 5.
[拉丁语]
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus...
他说什么
Excuse me?
为了你的安全使用的代码
It's, uh, code for your own safety
保证你不会在强化审讯时泄露信息
so that you can't reveal anything under enhanced interrogation.
您醒来的时候
Now, when you woke up on the floor,
周围有打斗的痕迹吗
were there any signs of struggle?
没有
No.
硫磺的味道
Smell like sulfur?
你们怎么知道
How did you know that?
猜测而已 多谢您的配合
Lucky guess. Thanks for your time.
对驱魔咒无反应
No reaction to the exorcism.
对 现在没有被附身
Yeah, not possessed at the moment.
但是我敢打赌亚伦·韦伯在恶魔手里
But I'm willing to bet a demon got ahold of Aaron Webber.
突发风暴 一名儿童失踪
迪恩
Dean?
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on? Are you all right?
不知道
I don't know.
我刚刚看到了什么
I just saw something.
看到了什么
Uh, you saw what?
小卡
Cass.
小卡
Cass?
哪里
Where?
就在外面
Right there.
还有之前在路边
And -- and -- and earlier, on the road.
我好像看到他了
I feel like I'm seeing him.
那不可能啊
That's...not possible.
是你自己说的
I mean, you said it yourself.
你出来了 他没能出来
You made it out and he didn't, right?
我费尽力气就想让大家一起出来
I tried so damn hard to get us the hell out of there.
你知道你尽力了
I know you did.
知道吗 我本可以把他拉出来的
You know, I could have pulled him out.
我就是不明白他为什么不再加把劲
I just don't understand why he didn't try harder.
迪恩
Dean.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
对 可是为什么我还这么难受
Yeah, but why do I feel like crap?
幸存者的内疚
Survivor's guilt?
要是你放任不管 它会一直折磨你
If you let it, this is gonna keep messing with you.
你必须从内疚中走出来
You got to walk past it.
就快到了
We're getting close.
真的吗 我什么也看不见
Really? I don't see crap.
那个出口到底长什么样啊
I mean, what the hell is this escape hatch supposed to look like?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
你让我刀山火海一路走到这
Hey, you just drug me through the fire.
拜托给个准话
Please tell me you know.
它就在这 他们保证的
It's here. They promised.
他们 真让人放心
Oh, they? Well, that's comforting.
即便它真的存在
Well, even if it does exist...
我刚问过了 小卡
Broken record, Cass.
迪恩 这是一条人类通道
Dean, it's a human portal.
还没有证据显示天使能够通过...
There's still no proof that an angel can pass --
忍♥着吧 小卡 你非来不可 就这么办
Stow it, Cass. You're coming. That's final.
我只是说
I'm just saying...
万一行不通
If it doesn't work...
谢谢你所做的一切
...thank you for everything.
把标记留住
Save the hallmark.
好吗
Okay?
会成功的 不会有谁被落下
It's gonna work. Nobody gets left behind.
希望这里的橙汁和薄煎饼还符合你们的口味
Hope you enjoyed our orange juice and pancakes.
这种碳水化合物最好是早餐吃
Best to pack in those carbs in the morning, you know.
-我们是在太空飞船上吗 -你说什么
- Are we on a spaceship? - Sorry?
把我们从家里 从亲人身边劫走
Snapping us up from our homes, our families,
然后传送到这艘母舰上
teleporting us to this m-mother ship.
-母舰 -你们是外星人 对吧
- Mother ship? - You're aliens, right?
我这话大概问了也白问
Possibly a long shot.
你们认识这个东西吗
Does this mean anything to you?
我不认识汉字
I don't read Chinese.
美国人还真是日渐低级了
Talk about the dumbing down of America.
有人认识吗 很有意思的 试试嘛
Anyone? Come on. It's fun. Give it a go.
你们这群笨蛋完全不知道这是什么对吧
You hapless toads are utterly clueless, aren't you?
我家里还有老婆孩子
I-I-I got a wife and kids.
我有一堆账单要付 工作耽误不起
I-I got bills. I can't miss work.
-先生 -我有自己的权利
- Sir. - I got rights!
我不是可以打一个电♥话♥吗
Where's my one phone call?
还有谁想发牢骚吗
Anyone else want to complain?
"我们保存着这个..."
"We hold this..."
可能是"这些"
Um, maybe "these."
"真♥相♥..."
"...truths to be..."
对
Oh. Oh, right.
这样好认多了
That's -- that's better, yeah.
你好 你叫凯文是吧
Hi. Kevin, right?
我刚才...
So, I was -- ohh!
搞什么
What the hell?!
这是我妈 你们见过
And my mother, you've met.
是啊
Yeah.
东西你都准备好了吗
You have everything?
那当然 虽说挺难搞 不过还是值得的
You bet. It was a bitch, but so worth it.
说实话 那群恶魔不把我当人看
Honestly, I am sick of being treated like dirt
我实在受不了
by those demons.
谁死了之后他们就成大王了
Like, who died and made them boss?
可能真的有人死了
Well, probably somebody did.
不过他们那种蛮横的态度真该收敛一下了
But they could use a serious attitude reduction.
小凯 卫生间在哪儿
Kev, where's the ladies room?
我开了很久的车 还被你妈...
Long drive, and, you know...
-在那边 -好的
- Over there. - Cool.
黛尔塔 这是什么玩意
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表