你居然还活着
You're...freakin' alive.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
迪克爆♥炸♥时我们站得太近了
Standing too close to exploding Dick
被炸进了炼狱
sends your ass straight to purgatory.
过了整整一年 你怎么逃出来的
For the whole year? Well, how'd you get out?
走过的路
你好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
你到底是怎么出来的
How the hell did you make it out?
你好 卡西迪奥 我叫娜奥米
Hello, Castiel. My name is Naomi.
我们救了你
We rescued you.
-地狱之门 -地狱之门怎么了
- Hell gates. - What about hell gates?
碑上讲了如何
The tablet told me all the stuff about
永远关上地狱之门
closing the gates of hell forever.
她叫艾米利亚·理查森
Her name's Amelia Richardson.
我们在德克萨斯州的科米特有个住处
She and I had a place together in Kermit, Texas.
-做什么呢 -我准备走了
- What are you doing? - I'm leaving.
-什么 -我只是想做我该做的
- What? - I'm just trying to do the right thing here.
你和唐该再试一次
You and Don deserve a chance.
-迪恩·温彻斯特 -你是天使吗
- Dean Winchester? - You're an angel?
我真名叫萨曼德里奥
My name is Samandriel.
还有碑文
There are more tablets?
不只是利维坦和恶魔
More than "Leviathan" and "Demon"?
想想那些无辜的生命
These are innocent lives we're talking about.
你愿凭本尼的一面之词冒险吗
And you're willing to risk that on Benny's word alone?
我当然会
Damn right I am.
胳膊别乱动 邪恶的东西
Lay down your arms, you unholy thing!
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我要把你的脑袋插在桩子上
I want your head on a stake.
干完了吗
Is it done?
-没错 -有人伤亡吗
- Yeah. - Any casualties?
-马丁死了 -是本尼吗
- Martin. - Was it Benny?
他自找的 萨姆
He had it coming, Sam.
如今
娜奥米
Naomi.
娜奥米 克劳力抓住了我
Naomi, Crowley has me.
-用天使电台了 是吗 -没有
- Been on angel radio, have we? - No.
别对我撒谎 阿尔菲
Don't lie to me, Alfie.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
求求你 我不会对你说谎的
Please, I wouldn't lie to you.
阿尔菲 这都几个星期了
Oh, Alfie, after all these weeks together.
我真希望你不是在说谎
I mean, how -- how I wish that were so.
现在我们只能...
Now we're going to have to...
再一次
Turn off that signal...
关掉信♥号♥♥
Again.
不
No.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要啊
N-o-o-o-o-o-o!
邪恶力量
第八季 第十集
得克萨斯州 克米特
撕 毁 磨 碎
你以为是谁
Who did you expect?
开了很久吗
Long drive?
如果不是你挂了我的电♥话♥
Well, I wouldn't have had to make it
我也不用急着赶回来
if you hadn't have hung up on me.
是啊 我已经听到我需要知道的了
Yeah, well, I heard all I needed to hear.
不 你只是听到了你想听的
No, you heard what you wanted to hear.
我都说了本尼没有杀人
I told you Benny wasn't killing.
我亲眼看他杀了那个在干坏事的吸血鬼
Hell, I watched him end the fangbanger that was.
那马丁呢 他是怎么死的
How about Martin? How did he end that?
笨死的 跟我说的一样
Stupid -- just like I said it would.
是那疯子逼本尼的
Crazy son of a bitch didn't give Benny a choice.
那是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
真的吗 迪恩
Seriously, Dean?
就用这种话来糊弄我吗
That's the story you're going with?
说那个吸血鬼才是受害者
That the vampire was the real victim here?
不管你爱不爱听 这是事实
Hey, like it or not, that's the truth, okay?
以前你不会不相信我的
There was a time when that actually meant something.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, yeah. No kidding.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你以为我只是为了本尼的事吗
You think this is just about Benny?
你在扯什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你以为呢
What the hell do you think I'm talking about?
艾米利亚
Amelia?
拜托 老弟
Oh, come on, man.
我给你发那条短♥信♥是想让你...
I sent you that text 'cause I needed you to -- to --
你想让我什么
You needed me to what?
屁颠屁颠跑去德州
To tear ass to Texas?
让我担心发生在杰西卡身上的惨剧
To be afraid that what happened to Jessica,
发生在所有我们在乎的人身上的惨剧
what happened to... everybody that we care about
在她身上重演
might have happened to her?
你要去杀了本尼 你让我怎么办
You were gonna kill Benny. What was I supposed to do?
我们现在就这样吗
Is that what we are?
你为了救一个吸血鬼
You save a vampire
就骗我让我以为我爱的人有生命危险
by making me believe that the woman I love might be dead?
你想听我说什么 萨姆
What do you want to hear, Sam?
想听我认错吗
That I was wrong?
好吧 我错了 好吗
Fine. I was wrong. Okay?
但你当时如果能听我说完
But if you'd have just heard me out,
如果你能相信我
if you'd have trusted me,
所有这一切都是能避免的
all of this could have been avoided.
你不是让我相信你
You didn't want me to trust you.
你是让我相信本尼 我做不到
You wanted me to trust Benny, and I can't do that.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那我们现在该干什么
Okay, well, then, what the hell do we do now?
看情况
That depends.
看你的情况了
It depends on you.
看你和他还有没有关系
On whether or not you're done with him.
说实话 我不知道
Well, honestly, I don't know.
很高兴来跑一趟
Glad I made the drive.
他已经哭了两天了
He's been crying for two days.
医生忽视了一件事
The doctors missed something.
这是腹股沟疝 很难发现
It's called an inguinal hernia -- very hard to detect.
卡西迪奥 有情况了
Castiel, we have a situation.
萨曼德里奥被抓住了
Samandriel has been captured.
我还以为萨曼德里奥已经死了
I thought Samandriel was dead.
他失踪了
He's been missing,
现在我们知道了 克劳力抓住他了
and now we know -- Crowley has him.
-在哪 -我还没来得及定位
- Where? - His distress call cut out
他的呼救就被打断了
before I could pinpoint his exact location,
但你得找到他 并把他带回家来
but you will find him and you will bring him home.
这次克劳力一定会严防天使
Crowley will have warded against angels this time.
我得找人帮忙
I'll need help getting in.
需要什么就带什么
Take whatever you need.
但有一点你得记住
But you will be certain, Castiel,
营救萨曼德里奥是你自己的主意
it was your idea to rescue Samandriel,
与我和天堂无关 明白吗
not mine, not heaven's. Do you understand?
该死的 小卡
Damn it, Cass!
我和你说过多少次了
How many times I got to tell you...
太吓人了
...it's just creepy!
迪恩 我需要你帮忙
Dean, I need your help.
天使萨曼德里奥
The angel Samandriel...
-萨 -被抓住了
- Sam-- ...- He's been taken.
你是说阿尔菲吗 那个香肠店的孩子
You mean Alfie, the wiener-on-a-stick kid?
没错
Yes.
我今天早上听到他呼救了
I -- I heard his distress call this morning.
在天使电台上听到的吗
On what, angel radio?
你不是给关上了吗
I thought you shut that down.
我的苦行赎罪进行得很好
Well, my penance, it's going well,
我觉得可以重新打开了
and I thought it was time to turn it back on.
我 一直在帮助别人 迪恩
I've, uh...been helping people, Dean.
算你好样的 好吧
Well, good for you. All right.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表