Slowly.
在那儿呢
There she is.
合同呢
And the contract?
这里面肯定没有问题
Yeah, I'm sure there's no hidden agendas in there.
关键部分 我们交换石碑
The highlights -- we swap tablets,
你们永远放弃测试
you stand down from the trials forever.
你停止杀害我们救过的人
You stop killing everyone we've ever saved.
同意
Agreed.
想得美 小松鼠
Nice try, squirrel.
小鹿在做测试
Moose is doing these trials.
小鹿来签字
Moose signs.
不行
No, no, no.
我没把合同一字不落地看完 他不能签
He's not signing anything until I read the fine print.
我自己会看
I can read it.
你要我来 所以我来了
Hey, you wanted me here. I'm here.
但我绝不会允许他进一步坑我们
But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let him screw us even more.
这是干什么
What's this?
天堂也有烦恼了吗
Trouble in paradise, boys?
怎么了 纳撒尼尔
What is it, Nathaniel?
有一个自♥由♥外派员来找我们了
One of our freelancers has reached out to us.
他找到了卡西迪奥
He's found Castiel.
他在哪
Where?
德克萨斯休斯顿一家酒吧里
A drinking establishment in Houston, Texas.
而且
And...
怎么了
What?
他说卡西迪奥不是一个人
He says Castiel was not alone.
他跟谁在一起
Who was he with?
从描述来看 我觉得是他
By the description, I-I think it was him --
书♥记♥员
The scribe.
你要一直这么默念 是吧
You're gonna move your lips the whole way up here, aren't you?
你知道我为什么总赢吗
You know why I always defeat you?
是因为你们的人性
It's your humanity.
是内置的缺陷
It's a built-in handicap.
你们总把情感放在常识之前
You always put emotion ahead of good, old-fashioned common sense.
我们让那个大傻瓜签了吧
Let's have the big galoot sign it now, shall we?
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
你知道我只要
You realize all I have to do is...
恶魔手铐 混♥蛋♥
Demonic handcuffs, jackass.
弹指响 瞬间传送 黑烟出窍都不好使
No flicking, no teleporting, no smoking out --
还有 交易也没门
Oh, and... no deal.
所以你得听我们的了
Which pretty much means that you're our bitch.
好啊
Fine.
你想跟我玩手铐 好啊
You want to play chain gang? Let's.
我可不是好惹的
You saddled yourself to the wrong bull, mate.
我可以这么玩一整天 你知道吗
I can do this all day, 'cause you know what?
这感觉棒极了
Damn, it feels good!
但不管如何
But sooner or later,
你早晚得承认 你归我们了
you're gonna have to face it -- you're ours.
所以你这个恶魔
Which means that your demon ass
很快就要变成一个常人了
is going to be a mortal ass pretty damn quick.
他在说什么呢
What's he mouthing on about?
你就是第三道测试 克劳力
You're the third trial, Crowley.
你在看什么啊
What're you reading?
择偶启示
Personal advertisements.
那男人尽早找到爱情 丘比特也能尽早来
The faster that man finds love, the faster the cupid will come.
相信我
Trust me.
我朋友的朋友就是干这个的
I'm friends with friends who do this for a living.
-来点什么吗 -嗯
- Help you gents? - Yes.
你是想找一个
Would you say that you're looking for, uh,
犯罪伙伴
a partner in crime...
还是
...or, uh,
略有支配欲 喜欢扮演护士的女人呢
someone who's into nurse role-play and light domination?
伙计 现在是周二早上十点啊
Brother, it's 10:00 a.m. on a Tuesday.
我们要两杯啤酒
Uh, we'll have two drafts, please.
这就来
Coming up.
你还真是不知委婉是何物啊
You're not the most subtle tool in the shed, are you?
杀了他
Kill him.
下一枪不会打偏了
Next one won't wing you.
滚去别地方打
Take it someplace else.
放了他
Let him go.
你制♥造♥的麻烦还不够多吗 卡西迪奥
Haven't you caused enough harm already, Castiel?
住手 求你 卡西迪奥 别弄得更糟了
Stop. Please, Castiel, don't make this any worse.
求你
Please.
你真觉得这东西能束缚得了我
You really think this is gonna hold me,
你们能治愈我还是什么的
that you're gonna cure me or whatever it is?
他可以了
He's primed.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
说实话 很久以来 我第一次
Honestly, for the first time in a long time,
觉得我们能赢
it feels like we're gonna win.
我很好
I'm good.
好吧 没完事之前先别高兴得太早
All right, well, no dancing in the end zone until we're finished.
神父的指导书里怎么说的
What's the good father's playbook say now?
嗯
Well...
我们有圣地了
Now that we got the consecrated ground,
我只要
I just, uh
每小时给克劳力注射一剂血 持续八小时
I slip Crowley one dose of blood every hour for eight hours
再用血手三明治完成仪式
and seal the deal with a bloody-fist sandwich.
应该就行了
That should do it.
你的血得净化过 对吧
Your blood's supposed to be purified, isn't it?
你以前做过忏悔吗
You ever, uh -- you ever done the "forgive me, father" before?
做过一次 小时候做的
Well, once, when we were kids.
所以我现在完全不知道该说什么
Which is why I have no clue what to say now.
如果需要的话 我可以提议一些
Well, I mean, I could give you suggestions if you want.
好啊 说吧
O-okay. Yeah, sure.
好
All right.
我就想到什么说什么
Well, I'm just spit-balling here,
但如果我是你
but if I were you, uh...
就说露比 杀莉莉丝
Ruby, killing Lilith,
把路西法放出来 失去你的灵魂
letting Lucifer out, losing your soul,
我去炼狱之后没来找我
not looking for me when I went to purgatory,
-谢谢 -也就开个头
- Thanks. - for starters.
还有你六年级的时候
Or, hey, h-how about what you did to, uh,
对佩妮·马克尔做的事呢
Penny Markle in the sixth grade?
先说那件吧
Why don't you lead with that?
那是你干的
Well, that was you.
你快去吧
Carry on.
好吧
Okay, um...
如果有人在听 我开始了
...if anybody's listening, here goes.
迪恩 我需要你帮忙
Dean, I need your help.
略忙 小卡 排号♥吧
Little busy, Cass. Take a number.
恐怕这事刻不容缓
I'm afraid this can't wait.
娜奥米带走了梅塔特隆
Naomi has taken Metatron.
你怎么认识梅塔特隆的
And you know Metatron how?
我在跟他一起进行天使测试
I've been working with him on the angel trials.
什么 我们要关闭一切
The what? We're gonna shut it all down --
天堂 地狱 都关上
Heaven, hell, all of it.
我听说过你
I know you.
我们还没正式见过
We've never officially met.
娜奥米
Naomi.
你名声远扬啊
Your reputation precedes you.
那些大天使
The archangels --
上帝走后他们让我向你打听情况
Wanted me to debrief you after God left.
打听情况
"Debrief" me.
真是这样吗
Is that what you call it?
你无从得知了 不是吗
Well, how would you know?
我还没来得及找你 你就跑了
You ran before I had the chance.
但 我们还是走到了这一步
But...here we are.
但是我们开始之前我还有一个问题
I just have one question before we begin.
你肯定知道我们会竭力抓住
You had to know that we would leap at the chance
从你脑子里挖取上帝的秘密的机会
to extract all of God's secrets from that head of yours,
所以我不禁自问 为什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表