And it's a good memory.
查到了
Here goes.
好了
All right.
从这上面看
According to this,
地宫应该在一栋废楼下面
the crypt has to be below an abandoned building.
太好了
Good times.
你觉得我们能相信他俩吗
You really think we can trust, uh, Meg-stiel?
不能
No.
但我们又能怎么样
But what choice do we have?
你怀念天启吗
You ever miss the Apocalypse?
不 我为什么要怀念呢
No. Why would I miss the end of times?
我怀念那时的单纯
I miss the simplicity.
我那时很坏 你很好
I was bad. You were good.
生活轻松一些
Life was easier.
现在一切都那么复杂
Now it's all so messy.
我似乎挺好 这样很不好
I'm kind of good, which sucks.
你似乎有点坏
And you're kind of bad --
这倒是挺性感的
Which is actually all manner of hot.
我们安然度过这次
We survive this...
我要点些匹萨
I'm gonna order some pizza
然后我们把家具挪挪位置
and we're gonna move some furniture around.
你明白吗
You understand?
不 我
No, I-I --
等下 其实
Wait -- actually...
是的 我
Yes, I --
好了 出发吧 驴友们
All right. Let's roll, campers.
先生
Sir?
我把那里从上到下找了个遍
I, uh, searched the site top to bottom.
是空的
It's empty.
不 那里没有地宫
No, there's no crypt there.
还有...不仅如此
And, uh, that's not all.
先生 现在只剩我一人了
It's just me now, sir.
我
I, um...
我们可能弄丢了梅格
We may have lost Meg.
先生
Sir?
喂 先生
Hello, sir?
把话说清楚
Just to be clear...
你找不到一个地洞
...you can't find a hole in the ground...
你的帮手不幸早死
Your coworkers have met with an untimely demise...
而你弄丢了我最喜欢的磨牙玩具
...and you've lost my favorite chew toy.
漂亮
Brilliant.
那句老话怎么说来着
What's that old expression?
"如果你想把事情做好"
"If you want something done right..."
什么 什么的
...blah, blah, blah.
就是这里
So, this is it.
在地下吗
Basement?
好吧 我和小卡进去
All right, Cass and I will head in
一探究竟
and get our Indiana Jones on.
萨姆 你和梅格待在外面
Sam, you stay outside with Meg.
-什么 -我们能行
- What? - We got this.
你说什么呢 迪恩
What are you talking about, Dean?
我才不会让你一个人进去
I'm not letting you go in there alone.
-他不是一个人 -我不是那个意思
- He won't be alone. - That's not what I mean.
梅格可以待在这里 帮我们把风
Meg can hang here, watch our backs.
怎么 现在你又相信梅格了
Oh, what? Now you trust Meg?
我都帮你们这么多了
Hey, I got you this far.
-闭嘴 -闭嘴 梅格
- Shut up. - Shut up, Meg.
迪恩
Dean --
萨姆 我看到垃圾桶里你沾血的手帕了
Sam, I saw your bloody rag in the trash can, okay?
-那不是... -够了
- That wasn't... - Stop.
别说了
Just stop.
萨姆 我们不知道里面有什么
Sam, we don't know what's in there, okay?
之前你差点被一个恶魔干掉了
And you almost let a demon get the best of you back there.
-我没事 -不 你有事
- I'm fine. - No, you're not fine.
第一项测试开始你就很不好
You haven't been fine since the first trial.
所以我才叫来了小卡
That's why I called Cass.
测试
Trial?
-闭嘴 梅格 -闭嘴 梅格
- Shut up, Meg. - Shut up, Meg.
迪恩 我告诉你 我很好
Dean, I'm telling you -- I'm okay.
不 你不好
No, you're not.
萨姆
Sam...
你受到的伤害 我都无法治愈
You're damaged in ways even I can't heal.
迪恩说得对
Dean's right.
你应该待在这里 保护梅格
You should stay here and protect Meg.
我什么时候还需要保护了
Since when do I need protecting?
你被抓并虐待拷问了一年多
Since you were held captive and tortured for over a year.
有道理
Touche.
行了 我们很快回来
All right, we'll be back.
刚刚你说萨姆怎么了
Hey, what did you mean back there about Sam?
一言难尽
It's difficult to say.
那是亚原子层面的
It's something on the subatomic level
而他的电磁场
and his electromagnetic field --
简单点说 比尔·内[美著名科普专家]
Okay, bottom-line it for me, Bill Nye.
-致命吗 -不知道
- Is it lethal? - I don't know.
等下
Wait.
这里有风
There's a draft.
这后面有东西
There's something behind there.
后退
Stand back.
等下 我救过你们多少次了
Wait -- so I took how many bullets for you guys,
你们都没想来找我
and you didn't even look for me?
完全没想过吗
Like, once?
真英武
My hero.
测试和受伤什么的是怎么回事
What's with all the "Trial" and "Being damaged" crap?
恕我直言 但你并不是
Look, no disrespect, but you haven't exactly been
我们遇到的最值得信赖的人 梅格
the most, uh, trustworthy person in our lives, Meg.
你不打算告诉我吗
You're not gonna tell me?
不是吧
Seriously?
我还算不上是你的朋友吗
How am I not team Sam?
好吧
Fine.
不管是什么 你愿意为此而死吗
Whatever it is, you okay dying over it?
你不想说 好吧
You don't want to say, fine.
但是记住 我曾经附在你身上
But remember, I spent time in that walking corpse of yours.
我知道你的悲伤 想法还有感情
I know your sad, little thoughts and feelings.
真恐怖
That's creepy.
我记得是这样的
Here's what I remember.
内心深处 被你深深埋起来的那部分
Deep down, in parts you never let see the light of day,
你想过长久普通的生活
you want to live a long, normal life
远离我这种恐怖的老东西
away from creepy old things like me.
是的
I do.
我去年和一个人...
You know, I spent last year with...
一起度过
Someone, and, um...
现在我知道那是有可能的
...Now I know that's actually possible.
等等 你就这样度过去年的
Wait -- that's how you spent your last year?
和一个女人
With a chick?
真无聊
Lame.
我们安静地等他们吧
You know, how about we just wait quietly?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
你连名字都不肯告诉我吗
You don't even trust me with a name?
我也是有感情的啊 萨姆
Cut me, do I not bleed, Sam?
有个女人居然能让你放弃猎魔
So, some chick actually got you off hunting, huh?
那真是个了不起的人
That's one rare creature.
告诉我
Tell me --
你是怎么遇见这个人的
How'd you meet this unicorn?
我找到了
I found it.
告诉温家兄弟地宫是空的
Tell the Winchester the crypt is empty.
然后你再回来
Then you can come back --
那东西抵御天使
It's warded against angels.
你可以再回来
Well, you can come back --
克劳力的爪牙还在镇上
Crowley's demons are still in town,
而且我们快没时间了
and we're running out of time.
我该怎么做
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表