忆往昔
我觉得爸爸希望我们走他的老路
I think dad want us to pick up where he left off.
救人猎魔
Saving people, hunting things...
延续家族事业
The family business.
我们得传承他的遗志
We have to carry out his legacy.
决定因素在于血统
It's a bloodline.
你有这样的血统
It's in your blood,
你父亲有这样的血统 这是你们家族的血统
Your father's blood, your family's blood.
-我喜欢约翰 -是吗
- I like that John kid. - You do?
是的 我认为你们俩注定是一对
Yeah, I think you two were meant to be.
是的 约翰和玛丽·温彻斯特的结合
Yeah, the union of John and Mary Winchester --
天造的一对 最优先的安排
Very big deal upstairs, top priority arrangement.
是你撮合了我们的父母
Are you saying that you fixed-up our parents?
命令说的很清楚
The orders were very clear.
你和萨姆必须出生
You and Sam needed to be born.
你们的父母是命中注定的
Your parents were just meant to be.
这本书
This book.
这是爸爸最宝贵的财产
This is dad's single most valuable possession.
他关于邪魔的全部知识都在里面
Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here.
他把这书留给了我们
And he's passed it on to us.
你说爸爸救过多少人
How many people do you think dad saved?
那是他的遗产
That's his legacy.
我们得继续下去
So we got to keep going.
伊利诺伊州 诺玛 1958年
伙计
Hey, sport.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去工作
Work.
走之前来看看你
I just wanted to check on you before I left.
那是什么 爸爸
What's that, pops?
有一天 我会告诉你的
One day, I'll tell you all about it.
现在乖乖睡吧
Now get some shut-eye.
明早见
See you first thing in the morning.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
乔茜
Josie.
我不知道上课这么正式
No one told me this initiation was a formal affair.
总得有人提升点品味 是吧 亨利
Well, someone had to class up the joint, right, Henry?
可不是嘛
Ain't that the truth?
难的部分都过去了
The hard part's over, right?
我们成功了
We made it.
桑兹小姐
Ms. Sands?
[咒语]
Secura tibi facias libertate.
[咒语]
Servire, te rogamus, audi nos!
亨利
Henry.
别让阿比顿拿到这个
Do not let Abbadon get it.
这不可能
That's impossible!
怎么会
How?
[咒语]
Kah-nee-lah...
[咒语]
Poo-goh.
[咒语]
Kah-nee-lah...
[咒语]
Poo-goh.
[咒语]
Kah-nee-lah...
[咒语]
Poo-goh.
谁是约翰·温彻斯特
Which of you is John Winchester?
邪恶力量
第八季 第十二集
时光飞逝
拜托了 时间紧迫
Please, time is of the essence!
你们谁是约翰·温彻斯特
Which of you is John Winchester?
都不是
Uh, neither.
这不可能
That's impossible.
那绝对
That's absolutely...
我哪里做错了
What did I do wrong?
先生 你是谁
Who the hell are you, mister?
别烦我 我得想想
Not now. I'm thinking.
别这样
Please.
我保证你们没必要动粗
I can assure you there's no need for violence.
你们肯定有谁认识约翰·温彻斯特
One of you must know John Winchester.
这样吧
I'll tell you what --
如果我们中谁从你家壁柜里掉出来
When one of us falls out of your closet,
随便你提问
then you can ask the questions.
好吧 抱歉
Yes, my apologies.
先生 你非得用手按着我吗
Is it absolutely essential, sir, that you keep your hands on me?
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们
Gentlemen,
因为我完全不能解释
in the absence of any and all other explanations,
恐怕这是一场不可思议的可怕的误会
I'm afraid this has been a marvelous, tragic misunderstanding.
我这就走
I'll be on my way.
你休想
That's not happening.
情况紧急
There are things of grave importance.
我没时间应付你们这种人
I do not have time to deal with the likes of you.
哪都别想去 邦德
You're not going anywhere, 007...
先交待清楚
...till we get some answers.
他怎么做到的
How did he do that?
开我心呢
You got to be kidding me!
2013年
2013.
天呐
My god.
看来玛雅人说错了
Guess the mayans were wrong.
眼光不错啊
Nice taste in wheels.
是你的吧
Yours, I presume?
还用圣水
And there with the holy water.
他没问题
He's clean.
这我也能告诉你
I could have told you that.
你要是不想挨打
Yeah, well, you can start by telling us everything
就老实说吧
before I beat it out of you.
我想你们是无法理解的
I'm quite certain this is all beyond your understanding,
你这装老大的猴子
my alpha-male-monkey friend.
动用武力也不能帮你理解
And violence will not help you comprehend this any easier.
我告诉你我理解什么
Let me tell you what I understand!
有个混球从我衣柜里跌出来说要找我爸
Some asshat pops out of my closet asking about my dad,
还砸了我的车窗
smashes up my ride.
你说我为什么不对你动粗
So why am I not getting violent, again?
约翰·温彻斯特是你♥爸♥爸
John Winchester is your father?
怎么回事
What is that?
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
快跑
Run!
亨利
Henry.
傻小子 你忘记锁门了
Silly man, you forgot to lock the door.
不过咒语一直不是你的强项嘛
But then spells never were your best subject, were they?
乖乖地把我要的东西交出来
Why don't you be a doll and give me what I want?
我保证给你和你的朋友个干净的了断
And I promise to kill you and your friends here quickly.
我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
你没那么坚强 亨利
You're not a fighter, Henry.
乔茜
Josie.
我知道你还在
I know you're still in there.
你得抵抗她
You must fight this.
乔茜略感不适
I'm afraid Josie's indisposed, pet.
所以只有你和我了
It looks like it's just you and me.
哪能这么对待一位女士
Well, that is no way to treat a lady.
快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
你没事吧 女士
You okay, lady?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
告诉我你都看到了什么
Show me what you've seen.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 我要退房♥
By the way, I'm checking out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes, I will be.
只是一般我经历的冒险
It's just all the adventures I enjoy
都是书上读来的
are usually of the literary nature.
你吐也吐完了
Yeah, well, now that you're done blowing chunks,
能告诉我们那个复古美女是谁吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表