恭喜你 甜心
Congrats, sweetheart.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
失去灵魂
Losing my soul
会疼吗
is it going to hurt?
有可能
Probably.
我会死吗
Will I die?
不 只会生不如死
No. You'll just wish you were dead.
好吧
Okay.
时候到了
It's time.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
让我单独待会儿行吗
Can I -- can I just have a minute?
迪恩 这可糟透了
Dean, this sucks.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们要永远关上地狱之门
We're about to close the gates of hell forever.
要我说 是我们占便宜了
If you ask me, we got off cheap.
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, Miss.
你好 我叫萨...阿尔菲
Hi. My name is Sam-- Alfie.
我是天使
I'm an angel.
你在香肠店工作
Who works at Wiener Hut?
不 这是...这不重要
No. This is, uh -- it doesn't matter.
你刚刚的所作所为真的很惊人
Uh, what you did in here was amazing,
我想告诉你
and I want you to know that
我和我的朋友可以保护你儿子
my friends and I can protect your son.
温彻斯特兄弟很特别
The Winchesters are exceptional men,
但是 他们也只是人类
but...they're just men.
如果凯文和我们在一起
If Kevin comes with us --
不 不
Oh, no, no.
上一次 天使想要帮助我儿子
The last time that angels tried to help my son,
却死在我面前
I watched them die,
而凯文失踪了近一年
and Kevin went missing for a year.
所以 无意冒犯
So, no offense,
但是这次我要相信他们
but I'm gonna take my chances with them.
雷神之锤 我好想你
Mjoelnir, I've missed you.
那孩子在哪
Where's the kid?
你打算怎么处理她的灵魂
What are you gonna do with her soul?
想怎么就怎样
Whatever I want.
也许会卖♥♥了它
I might sell it,
也许会像对待其他珍贵物品一样 藏起来
or maybe I'll just tuck it away with my other precious objects,
夜里用来取暖
let them keep me warm at night.
亲爱的 就等你了
Whenever you're ready, dear.
等等
Wait!
你们好 孩子们
Hello, boys.
克劳力
Crowley.
不 不可能 有屏障法术
No. You can't. My warding spells.
你的小妞告诉了我几处漏洞
Your girl Friday showed me a few loopholes.
无意冒犯 但是这次我要相信他们
No offense, but I'm going to take my chances with them.
那么做
Now, that...
是非常非常愚蠢的
...was very, very stupid!
只不过花了我在南太平洋的一座岛屿
And all it cost me was an island in the south Pacific.
我爱死交易了
I love a bargain.
虽然法力有限 但是也够了
Can't do all my tricks, but I can do enough.
从她身上滚出来
Get out of her!
要是每次有人对我这么大叫
If I had a nickel for every time
我就能获得五美分的话
someone screamed that at me...
克劳力 在挖掘你女性化的一面吗
Getting in touch with your feminine side, huh, Crowley?
差不多吧
Something like that.
去抓住他
Well, come and get him.
二取一也不错
One out of two ain't bad.
看好那孩子
Watch the kid!
凯文 别去 让迪恩去解决
Kevin, don't! Let Dean take care of it.
萨姆 闪开
Sam, move!
不要
Don't!
你知道有什么是比一座私人岛屿更好吗
You know what's better than one private island?
两座私人岛屿
Two private islands.
好了 还给我
Okay. Give it back.
还给我
Give it back.
你从哪弄来的八分之五的处♥女♥
Where'd you get the 5/8 of a virgin?
不要
Oh, no.
妈妈
Mom!
真令人兴奋啊
Well, that was exciting.
没了这个
Good luck closing the gates to hell...
看你们怎么关上地狱之门
...without this.
你妈妈脑海中念头可真让人吃惊
Surprising what mommy dearest has rattling around in her head.
想知道你亲生父亲是谁吗
Want to know who your real father is?
-令人震惊 -克劳力
- Scandalous. - Crowley!
凯文 我知道我们不是伙伴
I know we're not mates, Kevin,
但送你一个字的建议 跑
but one word of advice -- run.
跑得远远的 越快越好
Run far and run fast.
因为温彻斯特兄弟
'Cause the Winchesters --
他们习惯利用别人
well, they have a habit of using people up
然后看着他们惨死
and watching them die bloody.
再见了
Toodles.
她说什么了吗
Has she said anything?
听着 凯文 你妈妈所经历的
Listen, Kev, what your mom went through --
是地狱
It's hell.
相信我 我了解
Trust me, I know.
但她似乎很坚强 她会振作起来的
But she seems tough. She'll pull it together.
你想杀死她
You tried to kill her.
孩子 在这世上...
Kid, in this life --
闭嘴
Shut up!
我再也不想听你那一套了
I don't want to hear any more of your crappy speeches.
我只想单独和我妈说会儿话
I just want to talk to my mom alone.
好的
Sure.
五分钟
Five minutes.
妈
Mom...
迪恩 刚刚你真的是要
Dean, were you really going to, uh...
什么 撕开虎妈的喉咙吗
What? Slit soccer mom's throat?
是的 我那么做就对了
Yeah, I was. I wish I had.
迪恩
Dean --
萨姆 那是克劳力
It was Crowley, Sam.
不管他在哪个肉身里
No matter what meat suit he's in,
我都应该捅死他
I should have knifed him.
是的 这样做很不好 我也会恨我自己
I mean, yeah, it would have sucked, and I would have hated myself,
但是只是又添一个噩梦而已 不是吗
but what's one more nightmare, right?
你有没有觉得那里有点太安静了
It seem a little quiet in there to you?
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin!
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me!
看这里
Hey.
什么
What?
上面说什么
What's it say?
他们逃走了 劝我们别去追
Uh, that they bolted, that we shouldn't come looking,
既然我们没了石碑
and since we lost the tablet,
凯文觉得我们不需要他了
Kevin figures we don't need him.
没错 但是克劳力有石碑
Yeah, but Crowley still does.
那孩子想什么呢
What's that kid thinking?!
他觉得对我没用处的人都会死
He thinks people I don't need anymore they end up dead.
迪恩 那...那不是真的 你知道的
Dean, that -- that -- that's not true. You know that.
迪恩 迪恩
Dean! Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表