这样 我打算再住一周
Listen, um, I'm gonna stay on another week, okay?
不过要用这张卡
But I need you to run it on this card,
上次登记的那张刚刚注销了
'cause I just canceled the one you had on file.
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
以为这会儿你该走了呢
Figured you'd have moved on by now.
那个 我目前没工作
Right. Well, I'm -- I'm kind of between jobs.
再说狗狗周二还有个后续手术
plus, uh, Dog has a surgery follow-up on Tuesday.
是啊 这狗被你弄得挺惨
Yeah, you really messed up that dog.
可不是 多谢帮忙
Right. Uh, thanks for that.
那东西就这样
Oh, yeah, it's all that thing does --
漏水 嗡嗡响 浪费我们的电费
piss, moan, and eat up money we ain't got.
你有工具吗
Well, you got any tools?
你要是能修好它 就不用出去找工作了
Hell, if you can fix it, you don't need to go and look for a job.
在这儿干就行
You got one here.
本尼
Benny!
本尼
Benny?
情况不妙
Not lookin' good.
去你的
Up yours.
你...
Wow. You, uh...
气色不错
look okay.
正在恢复
Getting there.
老兄 你刚才就跟废了一样
Dude, you were double-hamstrung.
稍作休息 再来几包AB阴性血
Yeah, well, a little rest, a half a cooler full of AB-negative...
只要没缺胳膊少腿 大部分伤都能痊愈
most wounds short of an amputation will mend up...
吸血鬼就这样
vampirically speaking.
很快我就能完全恢复了
I'll be 100% before you know it.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
本尼 怎么回事
Benny, what's going on?
你该干的都干完了 迪恩
Oh, your work here is done, Dean.
能帮的都帮了
You already saved the day.
我有我的事情 你有你的...
You know, I got my, uh, deal, and you got --
怎么说来着
what'd you call it?
家族事业
A family business?
本尼
Benny.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
你的朋友义气真要命啊
You and that whole "friend" thing, man.
迪恩 我得承认他确实有两下子
Well, I got to admit, Dean -- he's got his strong points,
但也太惹眼了
but holy hell if he ain't a magnet.
没找到小卡之前
Well, before we found Cass,
你还嫌我的人肉味儿引人注意呢
you said it was my humanity that was drawing too much attention.
你也一样
Yeah, that too.
我想我们暂时安全了
Well, I think we're clear for the moment.
玄学上讲来真是个有趣的问题
It does present a curious curl in the metaphysics, doesn't it?
在妖怪天堂里杀妖怪
If you murder a monster in monster heaven,
它们会去哪呢
where does it go?
这就是跟我们一起上路的疯姨妈
And this is the crazy aunt I want to take on the road?
我不是你姨妈
I am not your aunt.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
我和你的血族没有潜在亲缘关系
I have no possible relationship to your sibling offspring.
你开我心呢
Now, you're kidding me.
你们俩个折磨死我了
Oh, you two are killing me.
我得同意吸血鬼的说法 迪恩
I have to agree with the vampire, Dean.
冒险带炽天使逃出炼狱...
The risk of crossing Purgatory with a seraph --
相当不明智
it's...less than strategic,
况且我们又没理由相信
and certainly when we have no reason to believe
我能通过你们要走的那扇门
that I can pass through the door that you're headed for.
你看 你是深陷炼狱的
You see, you're an intact,
完好无损活生生的人类
living human being stuck in Purgatory's craw.
这个空间想把你赶出去
This dimension wants to spit you out,
这就是我们逃出生天的原动力
which is exactly what's gonna power our escape pod.
我自己肯定也能混出去
Now, I'm pretty sure I can squeeze through, too,
因为不论如何 除了尖牙和吸血之乐
because, after all, you take away the fangs and the fun,
我也曾经是个人类
I was born human, too.
可是...
But...
我想我恐怕不行
I don't think it would work for me.
听到他说的了吗 迪恩
You hear what he's telling you, Dean?
你哥们他说...
Your buddy is saying --
给我听着 你这吸血成瘾的不死族
Listen to me, you undead blood junkie,
魔法对我有效 计划我说了算
I'm the one with the mojo. I'm the one with the plan.
小卡
Cass...
我们一定会想办法让你穿过那扇门
we're gonna shove your ass back through the eye of that needle
在所不辞
if it kills all three of us.
不用说 我对此很不满意
Obviously, I'm less than comfortable with that.
你还这么死脑筋 真让我倍感安慰
Well, it's good to know you're still dumb as ever.
有些事是不会变的
Yeah, well, some things never change.
你怎么跟同类挥起砍刀来了
Now, why are you getting into machete fights with your own kind?
昆丁 我来找的那家伙
Quentin, the one I came for?
我们原是一个巢穴的
We were in the same nest.
我在追杀转化我的那个吸血鬼 我的创造者
I'm hunting the vampire who turned me, my maker.
不要误会
Well, now, don't get me wrong.
我支持你杀他 可是为什么
I'm down with the hunting, but, uh...why?
先下手为强
Kill him before he kills me...
免得我再遭殃
again.
棒极了
Awesome.
如果你还没下班
Uh, if you're still on the clock,
118的女士说她的水槽堵了
lady in 118 says the sink's backed up.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我就知道你这人不对劲
I knew there was something off about you,
那堆吓人的陆海军装备 还有鬓角
with your creepy Army-Navy and your sideburns --
停下
Stop, stop.
我在帮你修水槽
Um, I'm fixing your sink.
什么
What?
我和昆丁是老朋友了
Quentin and I went way back --
他是老爸最喜欢的一个 仅次于我
one of the old man's favorites, next to me, it turns out.
听听这个
Listen to this.
"水瓶座纪♥元♥二号♥ 0800"
"Age of Aquarius II, 0800,"
后面还有数字 都划掉了
and then there's some other numbers all crossed out.
还有些奇怪的名字 "大美人鱼"
Some other weird names here, too -- the Big Mermaid,
"红心大战" 也都划掉了
Solitaire -- it's all crossed out,
除了这一个 "幸运玛拉"
except this one -- the Lucky Myra.
是游艇
Yachts.
游艇的名字 幸运玛拉 水瓶座纪♥元♥二号♥
Names of yachts -- Lucky Myra, Age of Aquarius II.
你看这个 "洄见"多了三点水
Look at this one -- Sea You Later, spelled s-e-a.
该懂了吧
I mean, come on.
这是出航时间
So, then these are launch times.
还有目的地
And what -- destinations?
没错 但这些艇都不会靠港了
Mm-hmm. Except none of them ever get there.
幸运玛拉昨天下午起航
The Lucky Myra left yesterday afternoon.
我可以保证它已经遭袭了
I guarantee you it's already been hit.
"遭袭"是什么意思
What do you mean, "hit"?
强行登船 焚毁 葬身海底
Boarded, burned, and buried at sea.
这是我们巢穴用餐的方式
My nest -- that's how we fed...
一向如此
How we always fed.
我们养着一只小舰队 大概有六艘船
We kept a tight little fleet, maybe a half-dozen boats.
外表并不招摇 只是普通游船
Nothing ostentatious, just pleasure craft.
我航行的里程都够绕美洲十圈了
I must have circled the Americas 10 times during my tour.
有人专门扮成外乡人 在港口游荡
A few of us would act as stringers and patrol the harbors,
寻找合适的目标
looking for the right-size target --
那些驶向很远的港口的豪华游轮
fat, rich yachts going to far-off ports.
记录下游轮的名字和目的地
Take down the boat's name and destination,
再用无线电通知水上的同伴
radio it to the crew in the water.
然后我们就...
And then we just, uh...
让海水淹没我们的罪行
let the ocean swallow up all our sins.
你们是吸血鬼海盗
Vampire pirates?
原来你们是干这个的
That's what you guys are?
吸血海盗
Vampirates.
我们一起干了这么多年
You know, all the years we ran together,
居然从没有人想到过
I can't believe nobody ever thought of that.
你说什么啊 这个很容易想到啊
What do you mean? It's like the third thing you say.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表