忆往昔
《凶鬼恶灵》 作者卡文·爱德路德
Supernatural by Carver Edlund.
我们所有的事都写在了这里
Everything is in here, I mean everything.
那辆种族歧视的卡车 我上♥床♥的细节
From the racist truck to me having sex.
-月门 -等等 那不是
- Moondoor. - Wait, is that --
维护月女王
Defend the queen of moons.
-我爱你 -我知道
- I love you. - I know.
第二道测试是什么
What's the second trial?
从地狱拯救一个无辜的灵魂
An innocent soul has to be rescued from hell
并将它送入天堂
and delivered unto heaven.
萨姆
Sam?
做完了
It's done.
凯文·谭 以为你能躲我一辈子吗
Kevin Tran. Thought you could elude me forever.
他不见了
He's gone.
小毛孩逃了
The little geek made a run for it.
如今
搞什么啊
What the hell?
这什么情况
What the hell is this?
杜鲁门否认军事试验一事
1951年
"1951"?
邪恶力量
第八季 第二十集
24小时前
吃豆人热
我跟你说啊
Man, I'm telling you,
让我给你动五分钟的剪子
give me five minutes with some clippers, and --
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
我什么时候睡下的
Uh, what time did I lay down?
你中午的时候睡下的
You took a siesta around noon...
昨天中午
yesterday.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Uh...
幸好我们没什么贵重东西 萨姆
That's why we don't have nice things, Sam.
你没事吧
You okay?
挺好的
Yeah, I'm -- I'm fine.
就...这样吧
Just, uh, you know what?
我去穿衣服 我们得去找凯文
I'm gonna get dressed. We should go find Kevin.
悠着点 睡美人
Easy, easy, sleeping beauty.
听我说
Look, man.
我已经黑进了盖思船屋
I've hacked into every security camera
凯文家乡 和谭太太住所周围的
around Garth's houseboat, Kevin's hometown,
所有摄像头
where mrs. Tran lived.
然后呢
And?
目前还没有动静
Well, nothing so far.
迪恩 我们得找到他
Dean, we have to find him.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
盖思出去找他了
Look, Garth is out looking for him.
我们也向其他猎人通告了凯文的事
We've got a hunter A.P.B. out on Kevin.
我们就在这儿尽力找他吧
We will do what we can from here.
等着你养好身体
While you get better.
我没事
I'm fine.
迪恩 我能出去活动
Dean, I can still go out there.
我能去猎魔
I can still hunt.
是吗
Really?
这太傻了
This is stupid.
好吧
All right.
射中靶子
You hit that target,
我们再谈让你出去行动的事
we'll talk about you getting back out there.
没问题
No problem.
第二个测试对你的伤害比第一个要大很多
Look, man, that second trial hit you a lot harder than that first one.
我不知道是因为第二个更难还是怎么的
I don't know whether it was just more intense or what.
感觉差不多
It felt the same...
但第二天就觉出不同了
Till the next day.
所以我们要按兵不动
So, we're gonna sit tight,
在这儿盯着 等你有所好转
keep an eye out until you, uh, get better.
你有新邮件
查理来的
It's from Charlie.
我就在附近 给你们找了个活儿
"In the neighborhood, found you guys a case."
找了个活儿
Found us a case?
在附近
"In the neighborhood"?
她怎么知道我们在哪
How the hell's she know where we are?
她不知道
Uh...well, she doesn't.
至少不知道准确位置
Not exactly, at least.
她说她追踪我们的手♥机♥到20英里的范围
It says she tracked our cells to a 20-mile radius,
然后信♥号♥♥就丢失了
then the signal went out.
这地方肯定像是百幕大三角那样的
This place must be in some kind of, like, Bermuda triangle.
你是说
What, are you saying
我们可以在这儿接听和拨♥打♥电♥话♥
that we can make and receive phone calls from here
而不被人查到吗
and nobody can track us?
我真爱这地方
Man, I love this place.
殿下
Your highness.
你们好啊
What's up, bitches?
你好吗 萨姆
You okay, Sam?
我挺好的 嗯
Yeah. No, I'm -- I'm good. Yeah.
你来堪萨斯干什么
What are you doing in Kansas?
托皮卡在举办漫展
Uh, a comic convention, in Topeka.
现在可是工作日啊
In the middle of the week?
收藏总是得去买♥♥啊
Girl's got to get her collectibles.
你们要请我去你们的地宫
So, you gonna invite me into your dungeon,
还是得先受一番审问
or do I got to answer your questions three first?
跟我们来
Follow us.
我们给你介绍记录者
Let us introduce you to the men of letters.
太帅了
Holy awesome.
可惜他们灭绝了
Too bad they got wiped out,
但是名字起的那么性感 必然要红颜薄命了
though that is what they get for the sexist name.
总之 这就是我们的秘密
Well, anyway, that's our skinny.
你呢
How about you?
跟亡灵战士做了个交易
Made a deal with the yesteryear weirdos.
我们要组团去灭了影兽人
We're gonna team up to stomp the shadow orcs.
你们还来参加年中的聚会吧
You guys are still coming to the midyear jubilee, right?
绝不错过
Wouldn't miss it.
你说的活儿呢
So, what about this case you brought us?
我在托皮卡的时候 发现了这条消息
When I was in Topeka, I saw this pop up over the wire.
萨莱纳的一个收银员 汤姆·布雷克
Tom Blake, a checkout clerk in Salina
在回家的路上失踪
who went missing on his way home from work --
昨天发现了他的尸体
He was found dead yesterday.
他的内脏
His insides?
被液化了
Liquefied.
当地警方完全摸不着头脑
Locals have no idea what happened.
他们试图把案子掩盖起来 以免引起恐慌
They tried to bury the report so people wouldn't freak,
但被我发现了
But I flagged it.
我已经排除了以下这些夜行的怪物
I have eliminated the following things that go bump in the night.
等等
Wait a second.
你什么时候变成专家了
When did you become such an expert?
你们走之后 我开始钻研各种鬼怪
Well, after you guys left, I dug into all things monstrous.
我有点点入迷
I'm a wee bit obsessive...
说一点点不如说是完全
If "a wee bit" means completely.
我还找到了卡文·爱德路德写的系列丛书
I also found this series of books by Carver Edlund.
那些书都是真的吗
Did those books really happen?
那可真是疯狂啊
That is some meta-madness.
谢谢二位拯救世界什么的
Thanks for saving the world and stuff.
很抱歉你一直得不到性福
Sorry you have zero luck with the ladies.
什么
Wha--
我们把那些书全部找到
We need to find every single copy of those books
然后烧掉
and burn them.
已经发在网上了 估计是烈火烧不尽了
They're online now, so good luck with that.
太棒了
Awesome.
你们俩疯孩子去处理那个
Well, you two crazy kids deal with that.
我去看看你找的这个活儿
I will go see if there's anything to this,
是不是真有什么
uh, case of yours.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你真的没事吗
Whoa. Are you sure you're okay?
-没事 -有事
- Yes. - No.
你没恢复之前不能出去行动
You're taking a knee as long as you're off your game.
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表