Dude's king of hell.
自己出马不是太屈尊了
Grabbing a few souls -- that's got to be below his pay grade.
是吧 知道是谁做的交易了吗
I guess. Any idea who signed the dotted line?
完全不知道
I have no clue.
他们互不相让
It's brutal in there.
凯文 什么事
Hey, Kev, what's up?
迪恩 好消息 算是吧
Hey, Dean, good news, uh, I think...kind of.
别吹过头了
Don't oversell it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在石碑上找到点东西 关于地狱之犬的
Um, I found something on the tablet, uh, about hellhounds.
不知道有没有用
Uh, this mean anything to you --
只有受诅咒之人 或透过圣火烤过的物体
"The dire creatures may be seen only by the damned
才能看到这些可怕的生灵
or through an object scorched with holy fire"?
你是说圣油吗
Like with holy oil?
必须的
It's got to be.
我们可以用窗户
We could use a window.
或是眼镜
Or glasses.
我们后备箱好像还有点圣油
I think we've still got some jesus juice left in the trunk.
我去弄那个X光设备
All right, I'll take care of the, uh, the x-ray specs.
你留下
You stay here.
死死盯住这些人
Do not let J.R. and the gang out of your sight, all right?
好的 凯文 你干的漂亮
Right. Hey, Kevin, uh, you did great, man.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Tha--
瞧 爸爸喝醉了 还带着武器
Oh, look. Daddy's drunk and armed.
肯定到圣诞节了
Must be Christmas.
你们去哪
Where are you going?
我乐意去哪去哪
Wherever I damn well please.
那只狼杀了我女婿
The wolf that killed my son-in-law --
吃人的畜生应该宰了他
He's a man-eater, got to be put down.
这是为了卡尔
Doing this for Carl.
你们先等一下
Okay, just -- just hold on a second.
不 这就去
No, going now.
我跟你们一起去
I'll come with you.
你会打猎吗
You know anything about hunting, boy?
略知一二
A little bit, yeah.
那我们去吧
Let's do it.
我喜欢
I like it...
你很像克拉克·肯特[超人]
...the whole Clark Kent look.
艾莉
Ellie, hey.
那么
So...
我觉得你很帅
I think you're really hot.
想去我房♥间 滚床单吗
You want to go to my room and have sex?
什么
What?
抱歉
I -- sorry.
我一般不这样
I don't usually do this.
我大概是太兴奋了
I guess I'm feeling my oats.
我不能
I can't.
什么
What?
好吧
Okay.
我现眼了
Uh, embarrassing.
不不 我想的
Oh, no, no, no. No, I want to.
超级想
Believe me.
没关系 不用照顾我
No, it's okay -- you don't.
我还是
I guess I'm gonna...
艾莉
Ellie, um...
改天
Rain check?
过期不候
This is one night only.
抱歉
Sorry.
小心点 孩子
Watch yourself, boy.
玛姬呢
Where's Margie?
我还以为她跟你在一起
I thought she was with you.
-天哪 -回屋里去
- Oh, my god! - Go back to the house.
-快去 -不
- Go! Move! - No!
那是什么玩意儿
What was that thing?
是地狱之犬
It was a hellhound.
把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给恶魔后
See, when you sell your soul to a demon,
它们就会来把你的灵魂扯出来
they're the ones that come and rip it out of you.
恶魔
Demon?
克劳力
Crowley.
很风♥骚♥的男人 大概这么高 超级大混♥蛋♥
Poncey guy, about yea big, mountain of dicks.
我们知道他十年前来过 帮人圆梦
We know he was here 10 years ago, making dreams come true.
如果你们没做交易 很好
Now, if you didn't sign, great.
外面那怪物就不会碰你
That freak out there won't touch you.
如果你们做了交易 现在就告诉我
But if you did, I need to know, and I need to know now.
举手吧
So, hands up.
等等
So, wait.
那个英国佬是恶魔
T-the British guy was a demon,
现在地狱之犬要来追杀我们
and now there's a hellhound after us?
你疯了吗
A-are you insane?
他们显然是疯了
They're obviously insane.
别装傻
Don't play dumb.
我才没有 我没出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Yeah. I'm not playing. I didn't sell my damn soul.
有人这么做了
Well, somebody did,
这个白♥痴♥早点承认
and the sooner that idiot owns up,
其他人就能早点离开
the sooner the rest of you can go.
-好了 把他们锁起来 -好
- All right, seal 'em in. - Yeah.
-什么 -我要把巫尘
- What?! - Look, I'm gonna spread goofer dust
撒在门窗边
around the doors, the windows.
能暂时把地狱之犬挡在外面
That will keep the hellhound out...for a while.
那是什么 能挡多久
What is that-- how long?
让我有机会一刀划开它的喉咙
Long enough for me to stab it in its throat.
不行 你不能这么做
No way. No way. You can't do this.
-你不能 -我能 想知道为什么吗
- You can't-- - Yes, I can. You want to know why?
因为我就是干这行的 而且我是最棒的
Because it's what I do. And, buddy, I'm the best.
我去杀了外面那条狗
See, I gut old yeller out there,
那么或许 你还有一线生机
and maybe-- just maybe-- you walk away.
我不这么做的话 你必死无疑
I don't-- you're meat.
坐下 闭嘴
So, sit down, shut up...
戴上手铐
and put these on.
我不...
I don't...
你们到底是谁
Who are you people?
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
好像你们帮玛姬一样
Like you helped Margie?
地狱之犬靠近时
When the hellhound gets close,
你们也许会幻视 幻听
you might start seeing things, hearing things.
就像嗑药出现了不良反应
It's gonna feel like you took the brown acid,
折磨得你要死
and it's trying to kill you.
手铐是用来避免你们伤害自己的
The handcuffs are so you won't hurt yourselves.
等你们有谁瞪圆了眼睛
And when one of you starts bugging out,
就知道猎狗是冲着谁来的了
we'll know who's on tap to be puppy chow.
我们怎么办
So...what's our play?
你待在这里 找出是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂
Well, you camp here, figure out who whored their soul.
我去外面看看
I'm gonna go scout the grounds --
看看能不能在它再次出击前杀了它
see if I can't gank huckleberry hound before he makes his next move.
等等 你不能自己去 迪恩
Wait, you're not going alone, Dean.
-我要跟你一起去 -不行
- I'm gonna come with you. - Wrong.
反正已经关着他们了 你需要人帮忙
Uh, they're on lockdown, and you need backup.
-我才不用 -你需要的
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
我要你安安全全的 萨姆
No, I need you to be safe, Sam, okay?
-这才是我要的 -什么
- That's what I need. - What?
我...我们什么时候真正安全过
What am I...when are we ever safe?
这次不一样
This is different.
怎么不一样
How?
因为那三项测试
Because of the three trials crap.
上帝的磨难考验
God's little obstacle course.
我们以前经历过这种事
We've been down roads like this before, man.
黄眼恶魔 路西法 迪克·罗曼
With yellow-eyes, Lucifer, Dick friggin' Roman.
我们都知道结局怎样 我们其中一个要牺牲
We both know where this ends...one of us dies...
或者更糟
or worse.
那又怎样 你决定你该去牺牲
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表