我也过去
I'd get scarce.
无意冒犯 迪恩 可你弟弟
No offense, Dean, but your little brother
可真是吓不了我
doesn't exactly put chills up my spine.
本尼 听我说
Benny, listen to me.
别低估我弟弟 好吗
Do not underestimate my little brother, okay?
有机会的话 他完全可以杀掉你
He can and will kill you given the chance.
好吧
All right.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我去找德斯蒙德
I go find Desmond.
带上我
You take me with.
我刚告诉你
Hey, I just told you --
你最好低调一点
best thing you can do is lay low.
这回不行 兄弟
That ain't gonna work this time, bub.
你带上我 否则我不告诉你他在哪
You take me with, or I don't tell you where he is.
你知道他在哪里吗
You know where he is?
他说除非我加入他的小巢
He said he's not gonna stop the killing
否则他不会停止杀戮
till I join his little nest.
死两个人已经够了
Two bodies is enough.
我跟他说我加入
I told him I'm in.
本尼
Benny.
迪恩 这是我的事
Dean, this is my fight.
你加不加入
Are you in or are you out?
什么东西把他吓跑了
Something spooked him.
艾米利亚·理查森
萨姆 我需要你的帮助 快来
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!!
真是温彻斯特家的人
Winchesters.
烦人
Man!
就是这里吗
This the place, huh?
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
我先按兵不动 等你们去
I hang back while you guys
喝喝酒确认是否可以相互信任吗
do some trust falls and binge-drinking?
伙计 要不是我了解你
Man, if I didn't know you better,
我会说你还真是瞧不起吸血鬼啊
I'd say you have an extremely low opinion of us vamps.
这叫有益的怀疑精神
Call it healthy skepticism.
本尼可没告诉我他带了朋友过来
Benny never told me he was bringing a friend.
你不会废话太多吧
You're not gonna talk a lot, are you?
我这一整天
I've been dealing with crazy...
都跟神经病打交道
...all day.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a...
你可真是慢啊
It took you long enough.
差一点啊 伙计
You've lost a step, friend.
你不能再吃那些垃圾食品了
You need to lay off the junk food.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我在这里的生活结束了 对吧
My life here is over, isn't it?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
一旦消息走漏出去
Once word gets out...
那些猎人就会追杀你
...the machete swingers that'll come for you...
你是对付不完的
You can't take them all.
那不可能
It's impossible.
就算你可以
And even if you could...
我们也会有问题
We'd have a problem.
我们这样的人 没法定居
Guys like us, we don't get a home.
也没有家人
We don't get family.
你有萨姆
You got Sam.
对
Yeah.
本尼 你必须躲起来
Benny, you got to go deep underground,
躲到没人知道你身份的地方
where nobody knows who you are.
是
Yeah.
我还有最后一件事情要做
I got one last thing I got to do.
呼叫艾米利亚·理查德森
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
The person you are trying to reach is unavailable.
做什么呢
What are you doing?
我
I'm, uh...
我准备走了
I'm leaving.
什么
What?
唐在酒吧找到你了
Don found you at the bar.
艾米利亚
Amelia --
他威胁你
He threatened you.
艾米利亚 他没有威胁我
Amelia, no. He didn't threaten me.
听着 我只是想做正确的事情
Look, I'm just trying to do the right thing here.
"正确的事"
"The right thing"?
今早我们俩在一起就是正确的事情 忘了吗
This morning, you and I were the right thing, remember?
我很明白 你和唐需要一次机会
I know that you and Don deserve a chance, okay?
你心里也清楚
And...I think you know that, too.
给他一次机会吧 你不是也给了我吗
Just give him a chance -- like you gave me.
我是说
I mean...
艾米利亚 你拯救了我
Amelia, you saved me.
克米特26号♥公路
该走了 老兄
Time to go, buddy.
多谢你没有放弃我 老弟
Thanks for not giving up on me, brother.
别给我这样的机会
Don't give me a reason to.
嗨 迪恩
Hey, Dean.
我打电♥话♥就是要告诉你
Look, I'm just calling to let you know
问题已经解决了
that the situation is resolved.
本尼没说谎
Benny was not lying.
还有一个吸血鬼 我们一起解决了他
There was another vamp, and we ganked him -- together.
很好 迪恩
Oh. That's good, Dean.
闭嘴 听我说
Yeah, shut up and listen to me.
本尼远走高飞了 再也不会回来了
Benny's long gone, and he won't be coming back ever.
为了你好 别再找他了
So for your own sake, do not follow him.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
你用不着担心我 迪恩
You don't have to worry about me, Dean.
我也远走高飞了
I'm long gone, too.
马丁
Oh, and, Martin?
说
Yeah?
换个行当吧
Find a new line of work.
伊丽莎白来电
嘿 莉兹
Hey, Liz.
代班情况怎么样
How's your shift going?
说真的 她代替你干得不错
I'd say she's covering for you just fine...
本尼
Benny.
不过我们这些常客 还是想你
But us regulars -- we miss you.
你是谁
Who is this?
你应该知道我是谁
I think you know who this is.
你是怎么拿到她手♥机♥的
How the hell you get her phone?
喜欢吃樱桃酱吗
You enjoy the cherry?
别动
No!
抱歉
Sorry.
还没吃完呢
Not quite done yet.
联♥系♥上你的朋友了吗
Did you, uh, reach your friend okay?
是的 多谢
I did. Thanks.
不敢相信 我居然把手♥机♥掉在巴士上了
I can't believe I left my cell on the bus.
老婆常说我的脑袋要是没拧紧 肯定弄丢了
Wife says I'd lose my own head if it wasn't screwed on.
我还要再说一会儿
I'll just be another minute.
别着急
Well, you take your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是个好女孩
She's a nice girl.
对陌生人很友好
Takes kindly to strangers.
你立刻离她远点
You leave her alone -- now.
你距离多远
How far away are you?
一小时路程
An hour.
给你四十五分钟
You got 45 minutes.
小姐
Miss?
你的手♥机♥
Your cellphone.
胳膊别乱动 邪恶的东西
Lay down your arms, you unholy thing!
我现在来了
You got me here, now.
不如放了她 让她走
Why don't you just let her go and walk away?
我没这打算
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表