忆往昔
如果恶魔石碑能关上地狱大门
If the demon tablet can shut the gates of hell,
天使石碑会有什么威力
what can the angel tablet do?
我不能让你带走它 迪恩
I can't let you take that, Dean.
我现在只知道要保护这块石碑
I just know that I have to protect this tablet now.
-防着娜奥米吗 -还有你
- From Naomi? - And from you.
我 你在说什么呢
From me? What are you talking about?
小卡 见鬼
Cass! Damn it.
-我叫娜奥米 -我知道你是谁
- My name is Naomi. - Oh, I know who you are.
我知道小卡离开炼狱后你对他做了什么
And I know what you did to Cass after he got out of purgatory.
卡西迪奥 他们在控制我们
They're controlling us, Castiel!
而现在卡西迪奥不知去向
And now Castiel is in the wind
兜里还揣着个氢弹
with a hydrogen bomb in his pocket.
上帝建立了一系列测试
God built a series of tests.
等你都完成了 就可以去关门了
When you've done all three, you can slam the gates.
第二道测试是什么
What's the second trial?
从地狱拯救一个无辜的灵魂
An innocent soul has to be rescued from hell
并将它送入天堂
and delivered unto heaven.
做完了
It's done.
第二个测试对你的伤害比第一个要大很多
That second trial hit you a lot harder than that first one.
他钻进了我的脑子 迪恩
He's in my head, Dean.
恐惧 躲藏
Fear, the hiding.
那样的话 他就知道我的位置
And if he's in my head, he knows where I am!
以为你能躲我一辈子吗
Thought you could elude me forever?
他不见了
He's gone.
小毛孩逃了
Little geek made a run for it.
是啊 但他会去哪
Yeah, but where?
如今
凯文 是我们 开门啊
Kevin, come on! It's us! Open up.
等死人啦
We're bleeding out here.
伙计 是我啊
Come on, man. It's me.
现在我湿了
Now it's wet me.
你忘了敲门暗号♥
You forgot the knock.
如果你不那么敲还制定敲门暗号♥做什么
What's the point of a secret knock if you don't use it?
抱歉 凯文
Sorry, Kevin.
我们拿到了
We got it.
拿到什么
Got what?
我们得到消息
Uh, we caught a tip
克劳力在到处活动
that Crowley was moving his earth-side operations,
于是我们就设了个套
so we, uh, laid ourselves an awesome trap.
也得到了回报
And it worked.
我们拿到那一半石碑了
We got the other half of the tablet.
什么
What?
守得云开见月明了 孩子
It's the light at the end of your tunnel, kid.
可别说我们没给过你什么
Don't say we never got you nothing.
天呐 真的假的
Holy crap. Are you kidding?
我们可以解开第三道测试了
We can get the third trial.
终于能知道
We can finally figure out
要如何永远把克劳力关在地狱里了
how to close the gates of hell on Crowley's ass forever.
那太好了
Sounds good to me.
那我们去把另一半的石碑找出来啊
So, we digging up the other half of that thing or what?
不用
Don't need to.
好了 机灵鬼
So, uh special k,
你继续埋头研究上帝的石头
you keep your nose to the God-stone.
我们去离这儿很远的地方整出点事端来
We're gonna drive out and make a lot of noise a long way from here,
好保证你这里的安全
keep the safeboat safe for you.
我们尽快回来
We'll be back as soon as we can, okay?
他应该没事了
I guess he's okay.
好了 我们走后锁门
All right. Don't forget to lock up after us.
三道测试
So, it's three trials.
三道测试温家兄弟就能把我关起来了
Three trials and the Winchesters get to lock the door on me.
你 假萨姆
You, fake Sam,
如果你泄露了我们的秘密
if you're gonna tip our hand,
我就只能再一次抹去凯文的短时记忆
I'll have to scrub Kevin's short-term memory again.
这样很危险 所以你注意点那些土话
And that's risky, so watch the patois in there.
土话
Patois?
俚语
Your slang.
"机灵鬼" "上帝的石头"
"Special k," "Nose to the God-stone" --
迪恩才那么说话
That's the way Dean speaks.
萨姆说话更普通
Sam is...more basic,
更真诚
more sincere.
记住 我需要你们模仿得惟妙惟肖
Remember, I want two distinct,
各有特点
authentic characterizations.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
天生就是个导演
I was born to direct.
邪恶力量
第八季 第二十一集
逃逸大♥师♥
好了
All right, here we go --
约翰·温彻斯特著名的包治百病炖鸡汤
John Winchester's famous cure-all kitchen-sink stew.
来了
There you go.
我放的辣椒够烧掉你的嘴皮子了
Enough cayenne pepper in there to burn your lips out,
就像爸爸做的那样
just like dad used to make.
还要哥哥喂你吗
You want me to do the whole, uh, airplane thing with the spoon?
你多久没吃东西了
When was the last time you ate?
-我不... -好几天了 萨姆
- I don't - - Days, Sam.
都三天了
It's been three days.
你哪弄来的
When did you get that?
你什么时候开始发烧的
When did you start throwing off heat waves?
-来 -行了 迪恩 别这样
- Here. - Enough! Dean, please.
带血手绢 发烧 站不稳
The bloody handkerchiefs, the fever, the shaky legs --
这可不好
This is not good.
我是不好
Well, I'm not good,
除非我们能再次开始行动 继续第三道测试
and I'm not going to be good until we can start moving again,
我都不会好
until I can start the third trial.
测试 你连开助力车都休想
Trial? I wouldn't let you start a moped.
这事我们没有回头路
We're on the rails with this thing, okay,
只能一直走下去了
and the only way out of it is through it.
相信我 这我懂 你也知道
Believe me, I know, and you know how bad
我有多想把那些混♥蛋♥关起来
I want to slam the door on all those sons of bitches.
但你得让我照顾你
But you got to let me take care of you, man.
你得让我帮你恢复体力
You got to let me help you get your strength back.
这不是感冒或者发烧
This isn't a cold or a fever
还是其他什么你能照顾得了的病
or whatever it is you're supposed to feed.
这是测试的一部分
This is part of it all.
前两道测试 不只是我做的什么事
Those first two trials -- they're not just things I did.
他们对我有损害
T-they're doing something to me.
他们在改变我 迪恩
They're changing me, Dean.
凯文·谭发来新邮件
是凯文
It's Kevin.
终于有消息了
Finally.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean,
这段信息是我预先用软件和
I've set up this message with some software
远程服务器设置好的 如果我一周内
and a remote server so it'd send itself to you
没有重新设定命令 它就会自动发送给你
if I didn't reset it with a command once a week,
就是说我这周没有重设命令
which means I didn't reset it this week.
而那只有一种可能
And there's only one reason I wouldn't,
如果你正在看这个
which means if you're watching this then I --
那我肯定是死了
then I'm -- I'm dead.
我死了 你们两个混♥蛋♥
I'm dead, you bastards,
去你的 去上帝的 还有去所有人的
so screw you, screw God, and everybody in between!
我肯定是被克劳力发现了
Crowley must have gotten to me,
我只知道 这次我是逃脱不掉了
and the one thing I know is that I won't break this time.
我不知道我怎么知道 但我就是知道
I'm not sure how I know, but -- but I do.
我一直在上传我的笔记和翻译
I've been uploading all my notes and translations.
我会把链接发给你 这样你就能拿到了
I'm sending you the links so you can get all of it.
你们得自己想办法破解其余部分了
You guys are gonna have to try to figure out the rest.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这是我该做的 但是我不能...
I know it was my job, but I -- but I couldn't...
对不起
I'm sorry.
该死
Damn it!
嗯 我知道你没见过他 基尔
Yeah. I know you haven't seen him, Keel.
谁都没见过
Nobody has.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表