是我爷爷留给我的
My grandfather left him to me.
他是最后一位活着的成员后裔
I'm the last surviving descendant of the members of this...
是个什么计划
thing, this...initiative.
-犹大计划 -没错
- The judah initiative? - Right, and he --
谁
Who?!
他们怎么知道犹大计划
Who are they to know about the men of judah?
没事的
It's okay.
我们可是好人
We are the good guys.
是的
Yeah.
我们是猎人 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
W-we're hunters, uh -- Sam and Dean Winchester.
我们知道犹大计划
We know about the judah initiative
因为我们的爷爷是记录者
because our grandfather was a man of letters.
嗯
Yes.
拉比知道记录者
The rabbis knew the men of letters.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
请坐
Take a seat.
那 你们爷爷
So... your grandfather
也喜欢这些超自然的东西吗
was into all this supernatural stuff, too?
爷爷 外公外婆 老爸老妈 一堆亲戚
Yeah, grandparents, mom, dad, truckload of cousins --
一家人都干这个
The whole family was lousy for it,
但我们可没有泥人
But we... never had a golem.
是啊 这些事伴我们长大
Right. Yeah. We, um, we grew up in it,
你不是吗
But you...didn't?
我爷爷的冒险
My grandfather's adventures,
计划 泥人 还有战争
the initiative, the golem, the war --
都是我小时候他讲给我听的故事
They were the stories that he told me when I was a kid.
我以为都是假的呢
I thought it was make-believe.
我父母也是
So did my parents --
就是一些幻想
You know, fantasies
他面对自己目睹的可怕的事的办法
to help him cope with all the horrible stuff he'd seen,
但时不时的 疯爷爷巴斯
But every once in a while, crazy old grandpa Bass
会旅行回来
would come back by on one of his trips,
给我20块的储蓄公债
hand me a $20 savings bond,
说有一天你会继承衣钵
and say, "One day, you'll inherit the mantle."
他死后几天 果然
Sure enough, a few days after he died,
我公♥寓♥收到个大盒子
this big box shows up at my apartment.
他总说我会知道怎么做
He always said I'd know what to do
净瞎说
which is crap.
因为我一开箱子
Because when I opened that box,
这个裸体的丑八怪加疯子
this big, naked, potato-faced lunatic
突然醒来发疯了
wakes up and goes crazy!
我没有
I didn't...go crazy.
你把我的娱乐中心都毁了
You trashed my entertainment center!
我的水床
And my water bed.
这个男孩什么都不知道 不遵守戒律
This boy knows nothing, observes none of the mitzvahs,
安息日还工作 吃猪肉
labors on sabbath, dines on swine.
谁不喜欢培根啊
Everybody loves bacon!
他跟拉比不能比
He's no rabbi.
[希伯来语]
Yifalchunbee!
别又提那些了
Don't start with that stuff again.
[希伯来语]
Yifalchunbee!
够了 拜托
Enough! Please!
闭嘴
Quiet time!
什么情况 他在说什么
All right. What was that? What was he saying?
是希伯来语的"接管"
It's Hebrew for something like "take charge",
但我完全不知道什么意思
but I have no idea what he means.
我在肖特山长大[新泽西州]
Look, I grew up in Short Hills.
我希伯莱语学校是靠作弊毕业的
I cheated my way through Hebrew school.
我从没好好倾听过我祖父
I never really listened to my grandfather,
倾听他说的话
what he was saying.
等等 他就送了你 这个泥人
So, wait -- he just sends you this -- this Golem
然后指望你自己想明白吗
and expects you to work it out?
他没什么机会培养我
He didn't get much chance to prepare me, I guess.
我父母
My parents --
他们尽其所能
they did everything they could to prevent him
不让他那些疯言疯语毁了我
from screwing me up with all his crazy talk.
战后
See, after the war,
我祖父穷其一生
my grandfather spent the rest of his life
去追踪一个什么修黎社
trying to track down something he called the Thule Society.
修黎社 都是纳粹
The Thule Society. Right. They were nazis.
纳粹巫师
Nazi necromancers.
巫 什么
N-necro-who?
巫师 就是女巫 魔法师
Uh, necromancer-- uh, witches, sorcerers,
黑魔法 大多是用在死人身上的
dark magic, mostly with dead people.
好吧
Okay.
关于修黎社 我只知道
All I know about the Thule
他们是个极扭曲秘密的社团
is that they were this twisted, secret fraternity,
想一统世界
Hell-bent on world domination,
资助过早期纳粹党
that sponsored the early days of the nazi party.
我祖父说
My grandfather said
犹大计划就是为与之抗衡
the Judah Initiative was started to fight them.
修黎社杀害了你祖父 小朋友
And the Thule murdered your grandfather, boy.
快找到他们 好让我♥干♥活
Find them so I can do my work!
这地方是租的
We're renting here!
租的
Renting.
我觉得我的泥人说的对
I think my golem's right.
我爷爷
My grandfather...
他临死那天在我的机器上留言
He left me this message on my machine the day he died,
说他找到了一些
and he said that he had found something
修黎社会为之杀人的东西
that the Thule were willing to kill him for.
他说他把它藏在了显眼的地方
He said he was hiding it here in plain sight.
他留给我了张奇怪的...
He left me this weird...
方程式还是什么的...
I don't know...equation.
不是电♥话♥号♥码 也不是地址或坐标
It's not a phone number or an address or coordinates.
QL673W38
Q-l-6-7-3-w-3-8?
是密♥码♥吗
Is it a combination?
是图书编目号♥码
Oh, it's a call number.
国会图书馆 他们的文件编排系统
Library of congress...their filing system.
大学图书馆都用这个
They use it in college libraries.
QL673是
Uh, q-l-6-7-3...that...
是科学书籍
that's sciences.
我猜是鸟类书籍
Birds, I'm guessing.
我们走
Let's go.
你们随便到哪都擅自闯进去吗
What, do you two just break in wherever you go?
我们老爸想让我们
Yeah, well, our dad wanted us
有一份可以依靠的职业
to have a solid career to fall back on,
以防猎人生涯不顺
Just in case this hunter thing didn't pan out.
如果我没想错的话 我觉得你爷爷
Okay, so if I'm right, then I think your grandfather
把FD113手稿从档案馆里换了出来
switched manuscript FD113 out of the archives.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我欠你个人情
I owe you thanks.
拉比把我领到这儿
The rabbi got me this far,
但是你 让我找到了它
But you... took me all the way.
把记录薄给我
Now, give me the ledger.
救命
Help!
巫师
N-necromancer!
待在这
Stay here!
见鬼
Crap.
见鬼
Crap!
喂 大个子
Hey, big guy,
如果我们不抓住施咒者 他们都会死
they're both gonna die unless we get whoever cast the spell.
起来 起来
Come on. Come on.
修黎社
Long live...
万岁
The thule.
或者死翘翘
Or not.
噢 哎呀
Oh...man.
是记录者治好了你
The men of letters healed you.
他们救了你的命
They saved your life.
他们在干啥
What are they doing?
埋掉巫师
Burying the necromancer.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表