It does have a nice ring to it.
我去收拾东西
I'll get packed.
克劳力去过那个小木屋了
We're gonna need a safe house
我们得再找个藏身地 那么...
since Crowley's been to the cabin, so --
藏身地
Safe house?
咱们不是要去拿石碑吗
I thought we were going to get the tablet.
是我们几个
Uh, we are.
你得去一个没有恶魔的地方
You're taking a trip to a demon-free zone.
不顾凯文可能再次落到这个克劳力手上吗
And risk letting Kevin fall into the hands of this Crowley again?
办不到
I don't think so.
谭太太 很抱歉 迪恩说的对
Ms. Tran, all due respect, Dean's right.
克劳力可不仅仅是个杀手
Crowley -- he's not just a killer.
折磨人是他的拿手好戏
He trades in torment.
如果他找到办法把你的灵魂从身体剥离
And if he can find a way to separate your soul from you,
他就会把你的灵魂带去地狱
he'll take that soul to hell and --
然后把你的灵魂烧成渣渣
and roast it till there's nothing left but black smoke.
你还是让我们来处理吧
Look, it's best if you let us handle this.
我明白
I understand.
但我不担心自己的灵魂
But it's not my soul I'm worried about.
我只担心我儿子的
It's my son's.
凯文 你不来帮我们一把吗
Kevin, you want to back us up here?
咱们大老远来就是把她从火坑里拉出来
Came all the way down here to pull her out of the fire.
她现在却想着跳回去
Now she wants to jump right back in.
你觉得我能指挥得动她吗
Like I can tell her what to do?
好吧 跟我们一起去是有条件的
All right. Coming with us has conditions --
用魔法袋躲开恶魔
Uh, hex bags to stay off the bad guys' radar
还得帮你纹个符
and, uh, you're gonna have to get inked up.
你说什么
Do what, now?
是
Yeah, uh...
还有你 游击手
...you, too, shortstop.
能避免恶魔附体
Keeps the demons out.
好啊
Fine.
真的
Really?
你以为这是我第一次纹身吗
What, like it's my first tattoo?
你闻到了吗 小萨姆
You smell it, Sammy?
烧焦的肉
Burning flesh?
复仇 不远了
Revenge. So close.
喂 你是怎么反驱魔的
Hey, how'd you do that reverse-exorcism thing?
倒着念咒语
Just said the verse backwards.
怀俄明州 拉勒米
就目前来看 这儿没问题
So, place is clean, far as I can tell.
很好 祝我们成功
All right. Positive thoughts.
你居然把神之语藏在尿布袋里
You hid the word of god in a diaper bag?
没有
No.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这些柜子净给我们惹麻烦
Got nothing but trouble with these lockers.
有段时间天天被撬
Got broke into damn near every day for a while.
一直不知道是谁 直到昨天
Could never figure out who it was till yesterday.
-那你们知道谁干的 -当然
- Oh, so you know who did it? - Sure.
克莱姆·斯梅德利 我接替的他
Was Clem Smedley, a guy who worked the desk before me.
求你告诉我他已经被捕了
Please tell me he's down at county right now.
是 就等着传讯呢
Yep, waiting for arraignment.
多谢
Thanks.
早该猜到他们会在一个包里放寻回器
Should have known they'd plant a lojack in one of them bags.
那个杰里挺不错
Sharp guy, that Jerry.
接替我正合适
He'll be a fine replacement for me.
好吧
Right.
其中有个柜子里放着一块石碑
Well, in one of those lockers, there was a tablet.
你知道去哪儿了吗
Do you know where it is?
我的律师不在场 我能承认这个吗
Can I even acknowledge that without my lawyer here?
听我说 如果你能合作
Uh, look, I'm sure we can work out a little, uh,
我们就能和当地警方商量商量
something-something with the locals if you just cooperate.
商量什么
What kind of something-something?
我觉得他不知道 老兄
I don't think he knows, man.
宽大处理
Leniency?
他肯定知道
Oh, he knows.
天使在哪里
Where's the angel?
我是这么想的
So, here's what I'm thinking --
免除一切指控
Full immunity from all charges,
包括过去 现在和未来的
both past, present, and future.
迪恩 别这样
Dean. Come on.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
有条小溪
There's a stream.
说下去
Go on.
流经一片空地 离这里不远
It runs through a clearing not far from here.
我带你们去
I'll show you.
告诉我就行了
How about you just tell me?
迪恩
Dean!
第一大街和主街交汇处的当铺
Pawn shop, first and main.
继续说
Go on.
三天的路程
Three days' journey.
沿着溪流走
Follow the stream.
会出现一片空地
There's a clearing.
你的天使就在那儿
You'll find your angel there.
小杂种 你知道吗
You know what, mutt?
我相信你
I believe you.
迪恩
Dean?
我们走
Come on.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
尼尔和赛克探员 联调局
Agents Neil and Sixx, FBI.
我们在寻找一块石碑
Uh, we're looking for a tablet.
大概有这么大 上面刻着些象形文字
About, uh, yea big, got some hieroglyphic crap on it.
是一个叫克莱姆的贼卖♥♥给你的
Sold to you by a thief named Clem.
-有印象吗 -没有
- Ring a bell? - Nope.
莱尔 我今天过得很不顺
Hey, Lyle, I've had a really, really bad day today,
所以我没心情和你磨蹭
so I'm not in the mood to dillydally.
如果你想来硬的 我很乐意成全你
If you want to do this the rough way, I am happy to oblige.
好啊
Sure.
如果你们想出名的话 那就来硬的
We can do it that way, if you want to get famous.
外面的车是你的吗
Is that your car outside?
关你什么事 贱♥货♥
What's it to you, mail-order?
伙计
Hey, pal!
没事
I got it.
我注意到你的车牌照已经过期了
I notice you're driving with expired tags,
也许是因为车是你从谁那儿买♥♥的
maybe because you just acquired it in a trade,
那样的话 你应该还没去登记
and I'm guessing that means you haven't registered it yet,
那你也肯定还没交税
which means you haven't paid the tax.
我说的对吧
Is that correct?
不关你的事
None of your business.
凯文 商品价格参考手册
Kevin, average blue book
法拉利F430蜘蛛平均标价是多少
on a 2010 Ferrari F430 spider?
二十一万七千美元
$217,000.
乘以百分之五的怀俄明州税呢
And the 5% Wyoming tax?
一万八百五十美元
$10,850.
一万美元
$10,000.
直觉告诉我
Something tells me
这么大笔税款 你肯定想逃掉
you're the type who might balk at a tax bill that big.
你们干什么 联调局查税吗
W-what is this, an FBI audit?
不是 但是我哥哥
No. But my brother,
碰巧在怀俄明州估税员办公室工作
who happens to work for the Wyoming tax assessor's office
如果他觉得这里有人逃税
could arrange that if he thought something
倒是可以来查税
untoward was happening here.
你想要哪个
So what's it going to be?
石碑还是那辆欧洲产的垃圾跑车
The tablet or that piece of Eurotrash crap you call a car?
你确定就是这儿
Sure this is the right place?
当铺那家伙说的就是这儿
It's what the pawn slip says.
凯文
Kevin?
你是谁
Who wants to know?
别激动 迪恩 我不会偷走你的先知的
Oh, relax, Dean. I'm not going to steal your prophet.
你一定就是凯文的母亲
Ah. And you must be Kevin's mother.
女士 这真是我的荣幸
Beau, and it is my absolute pleasure.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表