忆 往 昔
你认为我们这次的猎杀目标是什么
What do you think it is that we're hunting?
动物 植物也或是矿物质东西
Animal, vegetable, mineral.
我知道在你们眼里我是个老废物了
I know you boys think I'm a bag of loose screws.
马丁救了老爸的次数我们数都数不过来
Martin saved dad's ass more times than we can count.
他是个了不起的猎人
He's a great hunter.
不 我不是 我很没用
No, I'm not. I'm useless.
你问我是不是失去了谁
You asked me if I lost someone.
没错 我的丈夫
I did -- my husband.
艾米利亚与唐白头偕老
艾米利亚 你还好吗
Amelia, you okay?
是唐
It's Don.
他还活着
He's alive.
我叫本尼
I'm Benny.
我或许就会是
I just might be that hunter
那个碰到本尼还结果了他的猎魔人
that runs into Benny one day and ices him.
我想这事是车到山前必有路 对吗
I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, won't we?
对
Yeah.
你总是这句话
Yeah. You keep saying that.
如 今
古德瑞的法式餐厅
路易斯安那州 卡伦科
我送安东尼回家 所以厨房♥交给你了
I sent Anthony home, so the kitchen's all yours.
一定要锁好门 设好报♥警♥器
And be sure to lock up the door and set the alarm,
关掉空调 检查火炉 检查浅锅
turn off the a/c, check the burners, check the griddle...
还有收拾冷盘食物
And clear off the cold table.
我知道了 快走吧
I got it. Go on, now.
谢谢你 罗伊
Thank you, Roy.
还有别忘了算清收支 登记入账
Oh, and don't forget to "Z" out the register...
批处理好POS机
And batch out the credit-card machines.
我知道
I know.
亲爱的 我又不是第一次做了 好吗
Darlin', it's not my first rodeo, all right?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
那个伊丽莎白 真是个好女孩
Hell of a girl, that Elizabeth.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 真是好女孩
Yeah, she really is.
-再续一杯 -好
- Refill? - Sure.
有计划追她吗
You got designs?
没
Nah.
对于我来说 她更像是个小妹妹
She's more like a little sister to me, you know?
那你不介意我试一试吧
So you don't mind if I take a shot?
尽可一试 首长
She's all yours, chief.
续杯
Please?
谢谢
Thanks.
邪恶力量
第八季 第九集
尖牙
对
Yeah.
你确定吗
And you're certain?
确定吗
You sure?
那好 你先跟紧 等我消息
Okay. Great. Just, uh, just hang tight till you hear from me, okay?
是谁
Who is it?
不 听着 我让你跟紧就好
No, listen to me. I said hang tight.
我们得走了
We got to get.
能让我先吃完汉堡吗
Can I at least finish my burger?
有人被吸血鬼杀死了 迪恩
We got a vamp kill, Dean --
在路易斯安那州的卡伦科
Carencro, Louisiana.
好久没都吃过蔬菜海鲜辣炖汤了
It's been a while since I've had some étouffée.
谁提供的线索
Who's the source?
马丁·奎恩
Martin Creaser.
抱歉 刚刚有那么一瞬
Sorry -- for a minute there,
我以为你说的是马丁·奎恩
I thought you said Martin Creaser.
疯人院的疯狂马丁
Crazy Martin from the loony bin?
上个月他在格伦代尔泉医院获释了
Glendale Springs discharged him last month.
然后呢
And?
难道他不应该在保护病房♥拼玩具玩吗
Shouldn't he be assembling toys in a padded room?
他怎么又重操旧业了
What's he doing back on the job?
我请他这么做的
I asked him.
你什么
You what?
他出来的时候给我打了电♥话♥
Look, he called me when he got out, okay,
问我有没有办法
asked if I had anything for him
帮助他重新开始猎魔
that might help him ease back into the game.
他似乎康复了 基本康复了
He seemed okay -- mostly --
所以我答应帮他
so I said yes.
这几周我都让他盯着本尼
I've had him tracking Benny for the past week.
你让"基本康复"的马丁去盯着本尼
You put "mostly okay" Martin on Benny?
"基本康复"的人猎魔都做些啥
What is "mostly okay" doing hunting at all?
不是猎魔 迪恩 是跟踪
Not hunting, Dean -- tracking.
只是观察报告 我交代得十分清楚
Observe and report only. I was crystal clear about that.
真不敢相信
Wow. I can't believe that.
是吗 迪恩 你不敢相信
Really, Dean? You don't believe that?
因为本尼是个吸血鬼
Because Benny's a vampire.
而一个称职的猎人
And any hunter worth his salt
不该让吸血鬼在外自♥由♥游荡
isn't gonna let one just walk around freely.
所以我让马丁监视他
So I had Martin keep tabs on him.
现在看来我的决定是正确的
And right now, it's looking like I made the right call.
马丁说这事是本尼做的
So Martin's saying Benny did this?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧"
"Okay"?
如果本尼在路易斯安那吸干人血
If Benny's in Louisiana draining folks...
我们该去查查看
we should look into it.
欢迎来到路易斯安那
日租♥房♥♥
你说在找"火山爆发"[也可译作长牙]
You said "look for an eruption."
看看维苏威火山
How's Mount Vesuvius?
我大概一周前到的镇上
I got into town about a week ago.
昨晚之前一无所获 他没有行动
Up until last night, nothing. He's been clean.
他在干什么
Doing what?
干♥他♥自己的活儿
Just minding his own business.
在小酒馆里打工
Working at the gumbo shack.
本尼在小酒馆里打工
Benny's working at the gumbo shack?
对 端盘子 倒咖啡 什么活都干
Yeah. Slinging hash, pouring coffee -- the whole bit.
在你面前他可能叫本尼
And he may be Benny to you.
但是这里的人叫他罗伊
Folks around here call him Roy.
马丁 你确定自己没事吗
Martin, you sure you're running on a full charge?
没事
Y-yeah.
早上用一下休克疗法
L-little s-shock therapy in the morning,
我就活蹦乱跳了
and I-I'm good to go.
说说昨晚发生什么事
Tell us what happened last night.
我像往常一样跟踪他回家
So, I followed him home, just like every night.
他拐上一条小路
He turned up a path.
我听到一声尖叫
I hear a scream.
跟过去一看
I catch up.
一具尸体
Boom -- there he is.
酒馆里罗伊打量的那个傻瓜 被吸干了
The old coot that Roy was eyeballing at the joint -- vamped.
等等...你到底有没有亲眼看到本尼杀人
Wait -- did you actually see Benny kill the guy or not?
我看到的够多了
I saw enough.
如果你没亲眼看到他动手
Well, then, how can you be sure it was Benny
怎么能确定是本尼干的
if you didn't actually see him do it?
因为我看到本尼拐上那条小路
B-b-because I saw Benny turn up the path,
两秒钟之后
and then two seconds later,
我就被一具喉咙被撕开的尸体绊倒了
I trip over a body with its throat ripped.
14世纪英国奥坎逻辑学家威廉提出的原理 即"如无必要 勿增实体"
有没有听说过奥卡姆剃刀
Look, man, you ever hear of Occam's Razor?
"简单的才是真♥相♥" 没那么复杂
"Keep it simple, stupid?" it's not that complicated.
这中间有很多漏洞 马丁
There's a lot of holes, Martin.
漏洞 我们现在要关注的
Holes?! The only holes we should be looking at
是被害者脖子上的洞
are in the vic's neck.
这像你认识的本尼会做的事吗
This sound like the Benny you know?
我不认得本尼
I don't know Benny.
你认识本尼
The Benny you know?
说什么呢
Say what?
我为什么有一种
Why am I getting the distinct impression
你哥哥在担♥保♥一个吸血鬼清白的感觉
that your brother is vouching for a vampire?
伙计们 不要吵
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表