Well, if we are in a repeat of a cycle from six months ago,
在明尼阿波利斯和埃姆斯的凶案之后
then, after the murders in Minneapolis and in Ames,
第三起"袭心"事件发生在科罗拉多的博尔德
the next heart attack was in Boulder, Colorado.
后方入口
科罗拉多州 博尔德市
兰达
Randa?
你是奇克
Chick, right?
你今晚的表演可真棒
Loved your performance tonight.
台下要花不少功夫吧
Must take, uh, must take years of training.
事实上
Actually, uh...
我算是有天赋
I'm kind of a natural.
我通常不干这种事
You know, I don't normally do this kind of thing.
只是
Um, there's just --
你很特别
just something about you.
没错 事情越来越明朗了
All right, case is coming together.
一切都走上正轨了 伙计
Things are coming together, man.
我们一起办事 真棒
You and me. It is all good.
-跟你说话呢 -干什么
- Hey. - What?
你在想什么 有机番茄吗
What are you thinking about, organic tomatoes?
我什么都没想
I'm not thinking about anything.
我不知道你怎么样
I don't know about you,
但去年这一年我算是大彻大悟了
but this last year has given me a new perspective.
我懂 相信我
I hear you. Believe me.
我知道我的最佳状态
I know where I'm at my best,
就是像现在这样
and that is right here,
跟你一起驾车踏上危险的旅程
driving down crazy street next to you.
说的对
Makes sense.
当然
Yes, it does.
或许你根本不需要我
Or... maybe you don't need me.
或许你的最佳状态
I mean, maybe you're at your best
就是一个人披荆斩棘消灭所有怪物的时候
hacking and slicing your way through all the world's crap alone,
还不用跟别人多费口舌
not having to explain yourself to anybody.
这也没错
Yeah, that makes sense,
因为我还有好多其他的弟弟
seeing as I have so many other brothers
能跟我谈心呢
I can talk to about this stuff.
我不是想抛下你
Look, I'm not saying I'm bailing on you.
我是说 至少给彼此留点
I'm just saying make room for the possibility
有不同追求的余地
that we want different things.
我需要时间做些重要的事
I mean, I want my time to count for something.
我们做的不重要吗
So, what we do doesn't count?
你好
Yeah?
你好 卡诗医生
Hey, Dr. Kashi.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你可以再帮我查一个名字吗
Uh, could you run one more name for me?
保罗·海耶斯
Yeah -- Hayes, Paul.
捐献者是谁
Uh-huh. And the donor?
真的吗
Seriously?
还有多少人
How many others?
有没有科罗拉多州博尔德的人
Did anybody from Boulder, Colorado,
接受了某个器官
receive any of those organs?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我保证这事会让你觉得很刺♥激♥
Well, this is gonna singe your axons.
她告诉我保罗·海耶斯的肾
She says that both Paul Hayes' kidney
和亚瑟·斯温森的眼睛都来自同一个人
and Arthur Swenson's new eye came from --
你准备好了吗
You ready for this? --
布里克·霍姆斯
Brick Holmes.
你说的不会是那个布里克·霍姆斯吧
You don't mean the Brick Holmes.
就是他
I do.
-那个全明星四分卫吗 -没错
- The all-pro quarterback? - Indeed.
那家伙在橄榄球界
Yeah, the guy played at the top of his game
称霸快上千年了吧
for like a million years, didn't he?
-没错 但去年他出车祸了 -是的
- Yeah, he -- he bought it in a car crash last year. - Yeah.
冲下了一座桥什么的
Nose-dived off a bridge or something.
他肯定签署了捐赠协议
He must've signed a donor card.
医生告诉你他捐了多少器官吗
Did the doctor say how many organs he donated?
包括那两个嫌犯 共八个
Including our two suspects? Eight.
-这么多 -对
- Eight? - Eight.
其中一个就在博尔德 对吗
Okay, um, and one of them's in Boulder, am I right?
坏消息是你说错了
You would be wrong. That's the bad news.
好消息是布里克就住在博尔德郊区
Good news is, Brick lived just outside of Boulder.
但是他死了
Well, Brick's dead.
没错 可是他是唯一的线索
Yeah, but he's all we got,
所以我们得去博尔德
so we are going to Boulder.
[咒语]
K'uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy.
[咒语]
K'uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy.
[咒语]
K'uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy.
[咒语]
K'uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy.
我想说
I just want to say
对您儿子的事我们深表遗憾 霍姆斯女士
how sorry we are for your loss, Mrs. Holmes.
谢谢
Thank you.
布里克·霍姆斯可是我高中的偶像
You know, Brick Holmes was my idol back in high school.
太了不起了
Amazing career.
18年的职业生涯
18 pro seasons,
7次分区冠军 4次夺得超级碗
7 division championships, 4 super bowls --
每时每刻都处在巅峰
never slowed down a day.
布里克就是为比赛和运动而生的
Brick lived for competition and athletic perfection.
我想他的粉丝不会想到 他也只是凡人
I don't think it occurred to his fans that he was human,
跟我们一样
like the rest of us.
您知道他是个器官捐赠者吗
Do you know your son was an organ donor?
这跟联调局有什么关系吗
Does that make this a matter for the FBI?
我们刚说过了
Like we explained earlier,
我们其实是为调查另一件事而来
we're mostly here to dot some I's on a different matter.
几年前曾经有一次公众倡议活动
There was a public-awareness thing a few years ago.
不少明星运动员都签了字
A lot of star athletes signed on.
布里克当时肯定没多想
I'm sure Brick didn't think twice about it,
因为他从没想过自己会死
since he never thought he was going to die.
不少运动员都是这种心态吧
A lot of jocks are like that, I guess.
我禁不住要想
You know, I-I can't help wonder
那晚桥上到底发生了什么
what happened that night on that bridge.
车流不多
There was light traffic,
不是醉驾 也没有刹车痕
no alcohol involved, no skid marks.
一流的运动员 身手敏捷
Big-time athlete, reflexes like a cat,
他怎么就冲下了大桥
how is it that he just drives off the side of a bridge?
那些意想不到的事情发生的时候
When things happen that aren't supposed to happen,
才被称为意外吧
they're called accidents, I believe.
不用说 大家都熟知布里克的职业生涯
So, everybody knows about Brick's football career, obviously,
他的私生活却无人知晓
but no one knows much about his personal life.
他结过婚吗
Was he ever married?
他心里只有橄榄球 为此他付出了全部
Just to the game. He gave it everything he had.
这样的生活可不容易
It's a difficult life.
布里克死前您留意到有什么变化吗
Did you notice any changes in Brick before he died --
他生活中出现了什么新的人或事物吗
You know, anyone, anything new in his life?
我想没有
No, no. I don't think so.
也没有新的喜好
So, no new interests?
飞蝇钓鱼 集邮 超自然什么的
Fly fishing, stamp collecting, the occult?
超自然
The occult?
举个例子而已
As a "For instance."
没有
No.
全是老样子
Everything was just as it had been.
不好意思 我恐怕得告辞了
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid my time is up.
大学要以布里克的名字命名一幢新体育馆
The university is naming a new athletic building after Brick.
我不能迟到
I can't be late.
当然了 最后一个问题
Of course. Just one more question.
问题总是问不完的 对吗
There is always one more question in life, isn't there?
依我的经验是如此
That's what I find.
她不愿多说 对吗
Oh, she didn't want to say much, did she?
-见鬼 -怎么了
- Son of a bitch. - What?
来了 又出事了
There it is. It happened.
别告诉我博尔德又有人被掏心了
Come on, don't tell me someone had their heart ripped out here in Boulder.
行 那我就不说了
All right, then I won't tell you.
你在这儿干什么 兰达
What are you doing here, Randa?
你知道我喜欢待在家附近
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表