剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
是你告诉了他们我是残疾
"You told them I am disabled."
不是我 我发誓
No, I didn't. I swear.
我没法撒谎 太明显了
I can't lie. I have too many tells.
瞧 我爱我的学生
Watch. I like my students.
我起到了作用 我的生活很重要
I make a difference and my life matters.
我们信你了 别抽搐了
Yeah, we believe you. Stop twitching.
我在努力 但不是我
I'm trying! But it wasn't me.
听起来像是我 是我吗
It sounds like me. Oh, was it me?!
不 是我 我告诉了他们
No, it was me. It was me. I told them.
我写了一封信 发了照片
I-I wrote a letter. I sent a picture.
不仅是这个电影节 我告诉了所有电影节
Not just this festival. I told all the festivals.
抱歉 但你想获奖的
I'm sorry, but you wanted to win.
你值得获奖
You deserve to win.
你值得拥有优势
You deserve to have every advantage.
但是这事的整个重点就是
But the whole point was for people
让人们看见轮椅之外的他
to see him apart from the chair.
我现在知道了 鲍尔斯老师
Well, I bloody know that now, Mr. Powers!
但你说完后我才知道
But I didn't know until you said it.
我应该知道的 但我不知道
I mean, I should've, but I didn't.
我本该立刻告诉你的
And I should've told you right away,
但我想帮你获奖 我知道世道是怎么样的
but I wanted to help you win. I know how the world works.
你说得对 我真是疯了 居然会认为
"You're right. I was crazy to think anyone
有人能看到除了轮椅之外的我
could see past the chair ever."
亲爱的 别沮丧
Oh, darling, don't get down.
拜托 就对我生气吧 这样好玩多了
Please, please. Just stay mad at me. It's much more fun.
你知道这是真的
"You know it's T-R-- true.
你一直为我抗争 因为你必须如此
You fight for me all the time because you have to.
别人看到的只是轮椅
All anyone sees is the chair."
我觉得这不算什么大事
You know what, I don't think that this is a big deal.
你见到了迪伦吗
Hey, have you seen Dylan?
我在忙着看别的东西
I'm busy seeing other things
像是跟泰勒重归于好
like glory, a reunion with Taylor,
体育馆的顶棚
the ceiling of the gymnasium.
我不赞同
I don't approve of this.
但这很酷 你是家里的聪明孩子
But it is cool how you're the smart one
同时也是明星运动员
in the family and also the star athlete.
他才不是 厉害
No, he's no-- Oh! Well played.
这里像是《纳尼亚传奇》 而我完全不知道
You got a full-blown Narnia situation I had no idea about.
那个系列其实是寓言
You know, the whole series is actually an allegory...
我们要被赶走了 你居然不告诉我
We're getting evicted, and you didn't tell me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你觉得我没法应对事实吗
Do you think I can't handle the truth?
你觉得我还是个孩子吗
Do you think I'm a baby?
不 迪伦
No, Dylan...
你觉得我蠢吗
You think I'm dumb?
是啊 大部分事情上你都很聪明
Yeah. You're very smart about most things,
但出于很幸运的原因 你是个笨蛋
but for some lucky reason, you're a magic sort of dumb
居然认为我是个英雄
that allows you to believe that I'm a hero.
我不想失去这点
I didn't want to let that go.
关于保护你的事 我撒谎了
I lied about protecting you.
我想保护的不是你
You're not the one I was trying to protect.
任何人都可以看出你是英雄
Look, anyone can see you're a hero.
你能应对一切 但我不再是小孩了
You can handle anything. But I'm not so little anymore.
我也能应对事情
I can handle things, too.
我也许没法帮你 但我能聆听
I may not be able to help you, but I can listen,
就像你一直听我说一样
the way you've always listened to me.
好吧
Okay.
我不喜欢我的工作
I don't like my job.
我挂了两科
I'm failing two classes.
我们明天要被赶走了
We're getting evicted tomorrow,
我不知道该如何阻止
and I have no idea how to stop it.
我在储物柜里弄赌注登录
I'm running a bookmaking operation out of my locker.
天啊 分享这些感觉真好
Oh, man! It feels so good to share that.
雷 你受伤了吗
Ray? Are you hurt?
不 我没事
No, no. I'm fine.
雷 不能吃药
Ray, no pills!
婴儿用阿司匹林吗
Baby aspirin?
大男孩也能吃
They're for big boys, too.
够了 不要再站着被撞了
That's it. No more charges.
我知道这是我挑起的 但我要叫停
I know I started this, but I'm shutting it down.
但是泰勒
But Taylor...
忘掉泰勒吧
Just forget Taylor for a second.
泰勒
Taylor, hey!
雷 我是来看你打球的
Ray, I came to see you play.
你在球场上成名了啊
You're making quite a name for yourself on the court.
"撞"到我了
Guilty as...charged.
祝你好运
Well, good luck out there.
雷
Ray...
我要去摔倒在地板上了
I've got a floor to hit.
没什么比长长的午睡
Oh, nothin' like a good, long nap
更让你觉得你的问题没那么糟糕了
to make you feel like your problems aren't so bad.
这就是一切了
Okay, that's everything.
走吧
Let's go.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
电影节怎么样
So, how was the festival?
现在是平局 比赛还剩10秒钟
10 seconds to go in this tied game.
拉斐特需要防守拦截
Lafayette needs defensive stop.
这是脑震荡吗 你是我吗
Is this a concussion? Are you me?
我以前是 你改变了很多
I used to be. You've changed so much,
我都认不出穿着篮球服的你了
I barely even recognized you in that basketball costume.
我也犯了同样的错误 这其实叫球衣
Oh, I made the same mistake. It's actually called a "Jersey."
那个一直带着望远镜和显微镜
What happened to the Ray who always had a telescope and microscope
好从近处和远处观察事物的雷去哪儿了
so he could see things up close and far away?
之后在说望远镜和显微镜的事
There will be a time for scopes later.
现在该让泰勒回到我身边了
Now, it's time to get Taylor back.
为什么
Why?
因为她让我开心
Because she makes me happy.
是吗
Does she?
你跟她在一起的时候
The whole time you were with her,
一直在担心会失去她
you were worried about losing her.
自从你失去她后
And ever since you lost her,
又浪费了所有时间追回她
you've wasted all your time trying to get her back.
好吧 就说你有道理
Okay, fine. Let's say you have a point.
我准备靠被撞来赢得比赛的
I'm about to take the game-winning charge.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
就做雷吧
Just be Ray.
就做雷吧
Just be Ray.
我讨厌被撞
I hate taking charges!
好吧 我知道你们都很生气
Okay, look, I know you're all mad.
但我对自己真诚 你们不觉得厉害吗
But can't you be impressed that I was true to myself?
我觉得厉害
I know I am.
来吧伙计
Come on, buddy.
跟运动再见吧 雷
Say goodbye to sports, Ray!
再见 运动
"Goodbye, sports!"
我觉得现在是时候告诉孩子们我们也许要被赶走了
I think it's time to tell the kids we might get evicted.
我是说 我不知道我们以为自己是谁
Mnh. I mean, I don't know who we thought we were,
获奖 住在里面
winning awards, living inside.
但我得说 这布局很不错
Gotta say, though, this layout, it just works.
-是啊 动线不错 -很好
- Yeah, good flow. - Really nice.
晚餐吃什么
What's for dinner?
你适应得这么快真是令我郁闷
It bums me out how fast you acclimate to things.
我觉得
"I think it's A-P --
在另一个愚蠢的电影节上 现在是开胃菜时刻了
appetizer hour at my other dumb festival."
你不想去的
You don't want to go to that.
把JJ·迪梅奥当代币
"You use JJ DiMeo as a token,
用虾付钱
you pay in shrimp."
好 我们去吧
Okay, let's do this.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了 我还没在这电影节上亮相呢
What? This festival hasn't seen it.
雷
Ray.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表