剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
No! Arcade, you idiots!
你们停在了装载区
You're parked in a loading zone.
开走 不然我叫车拖走
Move it, or I'm gonna have you towed.
我去告诉妈妈和爸爸
I'm gonna go tell Mom and Dad.
只用往前开五英尺 找另一个车位就行
Just drive up 5 feet and find another spot.
但我没驾照
But I don't have a license.
莱特兄弟也没有 他们还开飞机上天了
Neither did the Wright brothers, and they soared.
你不必总是扫兴
"You don't always have to be the bummer."
做吧
"Do it. Do it."
做吧
"Do it! Do it!"
做吧
Do it! Do it!
做吧
Do it! Do it! Do it!
做吧
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
不是吧
No way!
你做到了吗 你这疯子
You did it?! You psycho!
试试这些
Try these.
还有这些
Ohhhhh! And these.
不管是这什么 肯定不好看
Whatever this is is gonna suck.
是的
Yep.
穿上吧
Oh, just try them on.
变高了
Mm! Upside.
我要去找莎拉
Oh, I'm gonna go and find Sarah.
好
Cool.
我还不能转身
I can't turn yet.
我回来了
I'm back!
天呐 抱歉
Oh, my God! Sorry!
别道歉 我喜欢戏剧性出场
Oh, don't apologize. I love a dramatic reveal.
我喜欢穗状装饰
I love fringe.
-太棒了 -适合跳哈娑舞
- It's great! - It's good for hustling.
不好意思 大家伙
Oh! Excuse me, big guy.
这高个帅哥是谁啊
Who is this tall drink of water?
某人变高了
Ooh-ooh! Someone got tall.
-是啊 -挺不错的 对吧
- Yeah! - It's nice, right?
当你变高以后 人们看待你的方式也会改变
When you're tall, it affects the way people look at you.
他们会以为你很聪明
They assume you're intelligent --
很风趣
and entertaining.
我从没那样想过你
I've never thought that about you.
你可以怀疑我 但这是真的
Doubt me if you want, but it's true.
我对于70年代主题的问题是
My question about the '70s theme is,
买♥♥汽油的长队哪去了
where's the long line for gas?
我很高兴我们相遇了 玛雅
I'm so glad we met, Maya.
目前为止 我交到的其他朋友
So far, the only other friends that I've made
都是击剑队妈妈
are other fencing-team moms.
杰克是击剑队的吗
Jake's on the fencing team?
我刚想到了另一个人孩子的名字
I just remembered another person's child's name.
我的大脑一定非常喜欢你
My brain must really like you.
杰克以前是击剑队的
Jake was on the fencing team,
但是因为预算削减 他们解散了击剑队
but they canceled it because of budget cuts.
-不是吧 -是的
- Oh, no! - Yeah.
但是他们却有钱
But they have enough money
去升级残疾人电梯吗
to upgrade the handicapped elevator?
这是坏事吗
That's a bad thing?
这看起来有些过分
Well, it just seems extreme.
为什么为了一部
Why should everyone else suffer
只有两个孩子能坐的电梯让所有人受苦
just because of an elevator that only two kids use?
-你需要纸巾吗 -是的
- You need some napkins? - Yeah.
亲爱的 交到朋友了吗
Honey, making friends yet?
没有 亲爱的 交了个敌人
No, darling. Just an enemy.
爆♥炸♥
Dy-no-mite!
你们这群人真好看
You're a good-looking crowd.
我们互相认识一下吧
Let's get to know each other.
所有的单身女士 让我听见你们的尖叫
All the single ladies, let me hear you scream!
等等 认真的吗
Wait, wait. For real?
好吧 是没有单身女士
Uh...well, alright, are there any single ladies,
还是你们不喜欢尖叫
or are you just not a screaming crowd?
所有的已婚女士
Um, well, all the married ladies,
让我听见你们的尖叫
let me hear you scream!
好吧
Okay, alright.
让我一个人静静
Just give me a moment while I, uh,
想想我为什么同意免费当DJ
try to figure out why I agreed to do this for free.
然后她向我抱怨
Then she complained to me -- to me --
学校为残疾孩子做了太多的事
that this school does too much for kids with disability.
拜托搞清楚你的听众是谁
I mean, know your audience.
她显然没搞清
Well, clearly she doesn't,
你应该利用这点
and you should use that to your advantage.
我会的
And I'm going to.
你变聪明了吗
Did you get smarter?
是的
Yes.
我的好点子都在上面
All my good thoughts are up here.
下面全是
Down here is just...
电视剧主题曲 对肯德基新品的强烈不满
TV theme songs, strong opinions on new KFC offerings --
之类的东西
stuff like that.
一定有很多像她一样的人
She probably has a whole gang of them.
我要伪装成一个正常妈妈去卧底
Well, I'm gonna go undercover as a typical mom,
查出她们是谁 让她们不好过
I'm gonna find out who they are, and I'm gonna give them hell.
你还好吗
You okay?
通常你给别人不好过时
You're normally much more happy
会更开心一些
when hell's about to be given.
只是
It's just...
我真的很喜欢她
I really liked her.
我真的很喜欢你的头顶
Well, I -- I really like the top of your head.
我们要去哪 雷
Where are we going, Ray?
没有车位
There are no parking spaces!
这不该动的
Oh. Those can't be functional.
你 学学怎么开车 老爷爷
Hey! You! Learn how to drive, Grandpa!
没错 我就是你爷
That's right -- I am your grandpa!
因为我♥干♥了你奶
Because I made love to your grandma.
她告诉我她以你为耻
And she told me she wasn't proud of you.
雷在当坏人
"Ray's being bad.
我喜欢
I like it."
真的吗 你们喜欢新的雷吗
Really? You guys like the new Ray?
请原谅我们的过分激动 但这话必须说
Excuse us for being gushy, but this has to be said.
你不是个废物
You are not a loser.
好的 没有单身女士尖叫
Okay, so, no single ladies screamed,
意味着要么没有单身女士
which means either there are no single ladies
要么有 但她们很害羞
or they are here but they're shy.
所以我们来试试这个
So let's try this.
已婚女士
Married ladies --
等我说完
Let me finish!
如果你结婚了 但认识这里的某个单身女士
If you're married and you know a single lady who's here,
制♥造♥点噪音
make some noise!
没有单身母亲吗
No single moms?
这学校不兴离婚吗
Divorce just isn't a thing at this school?
好吧
Okay, okay. Alright.
还没完呢
We're not done here.
继续跳哈娑舞
Do the hustle.
帅哥们
Hey, foxes!
合照时间
Okay, group photo time!
吉米 高个子站后面
Jimmy. Tall guys in the back.
我在后面
I'm in the back.
这些是你的朋友们吗
So, these are your friends?
你们是反对翻新残疾人电梯的妈妈们吗
You're the moms against renovating the handicapped elevator?
这不是我们的官方名号♥
I mean, that's not, like, our official title.
我完全支持你们
Well, I'm with you ladies all the way.
我们的孩子为什么
I mean, why should our kids suffer
要为了迎合少数派受苦呢
just to cater to some small minority?
实际上 我认为很多那些孩子都是装的
You know, actually, I think most of those kids are faking.
他们不需要轮椅 他们只是懒
They don't need wheelchairs. They're just bloody lazy.
我不会说那么过
I wouldn't go that far.
-我敢打赌她是对的 -你叫啥
- I bet she's right. - Name? Name?
但我们有个计划 今晚就要实施
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表