剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 我不该撒谎
Okay, I shouldn't have lied,
但我宁愿对那些事保密
but I-I'd rather keep that sort of thing private.
我的生活是我的
My life is my life.
不公平
"Not fair."
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean, "Not fair"?
我们可以对彼此有界线
We can have boundaries with each other.
你可以 我不行
"You can. I can't."
租♥房♥♥吧 热水浴缸凯蒂
Rent the room, Katie hot tub!
我不想让大家惊慌
Right, I don't want to alarm anybody,
但昨天有些挫折
but yesterday, there was a bit of a hiccup.
似乎
It would seem that, uh,
拉斐特的残疾预算不够
Lafayette's disability budget is tapped,
我们也许得减少肯尼斯的工作时间 或者分享他
and we may have to cut back on Kenneth's hours or share him.
我们不能和别家人一起分享肯尼斯
We can't share Kenneth with another family.
-很恶心 -同意
- That's disgusting. - Agreed.
但如果我们继续下去
But if we keep things as-is,
别的家庭就无法得偿所愿了
another family's not gonna get what they need,
除非
unless...
我们换学校
We change schools.
什么
What?
什么
"Also, what?"
听我说完
Look, hear me out.
梅萨峡谷中学
Mesa Canyon high school --
资金充足 毫无限制
Drowning in funding, completely untapped.
这一切都归我们 我们还能留下肯尼斯
We can have this all to ourselves and keep Kenneth.
别的家庭可以去拉斐特
The other families get to come to Lafayette,
获得我们有的一切
they get everything that we got.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
迪梅奥一家又要搬家了
The Dimeos are on the move again!
你认真的吗
You're serious?
不 我们不换学校
No. We're not changing schools.
拜托 我们就是这样
Come on! It's what we do!
我们是军队之子 为了脑瘫儿
We're army brats, but for cerebral palsy!
过去 每次我们遇到问题
Yes, in the past, whenever we've had a problem,
我们就一直换学校
we've always just changed schools.
这是我们的绝招
It's been the ace up our sleeve.
但拉斐特很好
But Lafayette works.
有史以来头一回
For the first time,
我觉得我们赢不了手上的牌
I don't think we can beat the hand we've got.
两个扑克牌隐喻
Ooh, that's two poker metaphors.
好还是烂
Good or terrible?
-很好 -不喜欢
- Great. - Not a fan.
别想了搬家了 孩子们需要稳定
Forget moving. The kids deserve some stability.
我们得在这里过下去
We have to make it work here.
我还是没洗澡
Yeah, I still haven't showered.
好吧
All right.
我们过下去
Let's make it work.
但我不知道该做什么了
But I don't know what else to do.
我能想到你能做的一件事
I can think of one more thing you can do.
但你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it, though.
米勒博士 我需要你的帮助
Dr. Miller, I need your help.
你说什么
You say?
JJ 伙计
JJ. Dude!
等等 听着 你说得对
Hold up, man. Listen, you're right.
我对你设防 而你不能对我设防
It's not fair that I get to put up these walls
这的确不公平
and you can't with me.
我觉得我对你袒露才公平
So I think it's only fair that I reveal myself to you.
你要给我看你的
"Are you going to show me your..."
不是
No!
但我要给你看我的情感老二
But I am gonna show you my emotional penis.
别多管闲事 德尚
Mind your business, Deshaun!
我为和你合作的我感到骄傲
I'm proud of the man I am when I'm working with you.
而对离婚两次 雅虎交友名是
I'm less proud of the me who's been divorced twice
"热水浴缸大力神"的我不那么骄傲
and goes by "Hottubhercules" on yahoo! Personals.
所以我不让你看到他
So I tried to... Keep him from you.
哎呀 真希望你做到了
"Yikes. I wish you had."
我希望你准备好看了
Well, I-I hope you're ready to see it --
完整复杂的肯尼斯
The full, complex portrait that is Kenneth.
我们得去跟西班牙语老师说话
"We've got a spanish teacher to talk to."
好啊 肯尼斯
Oh, hi, Kenneth.
你肯定是JJ
And you must be JJ.
莫雷诺老师
Well, um, Ms. Moreno,
我们要在你班里学习一年 但是
we're gonna start a year in your class, but...
我得告诉你一件事
I need you to know something.
我喜欢你
I have feelings for you --
浓墨重彩的深厚感情
Big, bold, technicolor feelings.
我准备好和特别的人在一起了
I'm ready to be with someone special.
肯尼斯 我很受宠若惊
Kenneth, I am so flattered.
但我对你没有那种感觉
But...I don't feel that way about you.
我没有
I just...Don't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么 你觉得是我吗
You -- what, you thought that was me?
不 那是JJ
No, that -- that was JJ.
我在帮他说话
I was reading for him.
我们就是这样的 你会习惯的
You know, that's how this works. You'll get used to it.
JJ
Oh, JJ.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
这需要勇气
Oh! It takes guts,
但你会没事的 伙计 好吗
but you gonna be all right, dawg, okay?
你会找到真命天女的
You'll find that special lady.
JJ需要上这所学校 需要肯尼斯
JJ needs to be at the school and he needs Kenneth,
但我不能欺骗别的家庭
but I can't shortchange those other families.
我以为特殊需要妈妈的事情都在我掌握之中
I thought I had this whole "Special needs mom" Thing figured out,
结果我完全不知道该怎么做
and it turns out I don't know how to do any of it.
你做了正确的事 你来找我了
You did the exact right thing -- you came to me.
很好 那解决办法是什么
Oh, good. So, what's the solution?
我毫无头绪
Oh, I have no clue.
我看着这预算
I'm looking at this budget,
一毛钱都匀不出
and I can't free up another nickel!
我已经请了一堆我不能炒的无所事事的员工
I already pay a ton of employees I can't fire who do nothing --
他们就是负担
Just absolute loads.
我们不能雇新人了
We can't hire anyone new.
那些无所事事的负担
Those absolute loads who do nothing...
给我看看
...show them to me.
好啊 莉亚
Hi, Leah.
-好啊 迪伦 -大家好
- Hey, Dylan. - Hi, everyone.
我想你们都是新来的
I guess you're all new here.
我大部分学年都是新生 但我觉得我一直都做错了
I'm new most years, but I think I've been doing it wrong.
也许我可以给你们一些建议 教你们做对
Maybe I can give you guys some tips on how to do it right.
首先 接纳别人也许是个好主意
First off, it's probably a good idea to let people in,
了解他们
Get to know them.
这真的很不错
That's really nice,
但我们都在这里待了五年了
but all of us have been here for, like, five years.
真棒 你们能带我参观吗
Oh, great. Can you show me where everything is?
最后长久凝视一下这些没用的废柴们
Take a long, last look at these worthless losers,
因为我要把他们变成全职助手
'cause I'm gonna turn 'em into full-time aides.
欢迎来到地狱 废柴们
Welcome to hell, losers!
我跟他们说这是棒冰派对
I told them this was a popsicle party.
给你一个
And one for you, and one...
我知道 我之前买♥♥了这个
And I know, I-I-I-I bought this one earlier,
这个看起来不错 但是要三块九毛九
and this one seems perfect, but $3.99.
我能坦白吗
Can I confess something?
重点不是丝瓜络 而是洗澡
It's not about the loofah. It's about the shower.
我对此报的期望太大了 现在时候终于到了
I-I've hung too much on it, and now it's finally here.
我会失望的 我知道
I'm gonna be disappointed. I know it.
这不大可能跟我梦想的一样棒
And on the off-chance it is as amazing as I've dreamed,
然后该怎么办
then what?
我浑浑噩噩地过着 知道我永远不会那么开心吗
I live out my days knowing I'll never be that happy again?
你想考虑毛巾吗
Do you want to consider a washcloth?
我在自己做成的地狱里 凯尔西
I'm in a hell of my own making, Kelsey.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表