剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
他就要为你聪明的大脑付钱
he's got to pay for your brilliant brain.
这至少是你应得的
You deserve that much.
我从未想过我会这样说 但
I never thought I'd say this, but...
比起埃迪 我更爱你
I love you more than Eddie.
墙壁不错 吉米
Nice wall, Jimmy.
我还有这本事
Yeah! I still got it!
我发现了妈妈和录像带里的
I found more photos of mom
那个银发男人的更多照片
With that silver-haired man from the video.
我不懂了 这是谁
I don't understand. Who is this guy?
穿上鞋
Put some shoes on.
我带你去买♥♥酸奶 路上聊
I'm take you for yogurt. We'll talk.
现在我们可以聊天了
Okay, now we can talk.
真好
Oh, good.
我爱聊天
I love talking.
妈妈
Mom?
-爸爸呢 -他来不了了
- Where's dad? - He couldn't make it.
但我要带你去喝酸奶
But I'm going to take you to the yogurt place...
我们可以聊聊
And we can talk.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
孩子们
All right, kids,
我们拍戏之前 一句话
before we dive into this scene, a word --
只有一个声音才重要
Only one voice matters now.
拿出最初的剧本
"Get out your" O-r-- "Original scripts.
有谁有建议吗
Anyone have any" S-u "Suggestions?
真糟糕
Too bad.
来拍我的电影吧
Let's make my movie!"
亲爱的 听说你有了
So, darling, I heard you've been developing
一些疯狂的理论
some wild, crazy theories.
我想告诉你
And I wanted to let you know
我被狂野 错误的理论弄糊涂时
what I do when I'm confused
我会怎么做
with wild, untrue theories.
我会忘了它们 我
I forget them. I --
你干什么
What are you doing?!
这不是去冻酸奶的路
This isn't the way to the frozen-yogurt place!
是的 我要带你去你喜欢的
Yes, it is! I'm taking you to the one you love
有小料的那家
with all the mix-ins.
对 我喜欢那家
Oh, yeah. I love that place.
-你觉得我在干什么 -我不知道
- What the bloody hell did you think I was doing?! - I don't know!
我只知道你真的
All I know is you really
不想让我知道那录像带上有什么
don't want me to know what's on that tape.
是什么那么糟糕
What could be so bad?
好吧
Okay.
你是对的
You're right.
这持续够长时间了
This has gone on long enough.
我跟你们说过我为什么不理我爸爸的原因
I told you a story about why I don't speak to my father.
在其中我尊严高贵 那
And in it, I was noble and dignified, and that's --
那是幻想 不再撒谎了
Well, it's a fantasy. No more lies.
我和你们外公有非常复杂的关系
I had a very complicated relationship with your grandfather.
他俩会大吵
Those two would get into it, man.
他们拥有的
When they got going it was --
是痛苦的回忆
a painful memory.
冷静点 孩子们
Be cool, kids.
迪伦找到的录像带
That video that Dylan found...
不是我们婚礼那天
It wasn't our wedding day.
而是
It was actually, uh,
压倒骆驼的最后一根稻草
the straw that broke the camel's back.
你没选择爱情吗
So, you didn't choose love?
没有 在那天 我选择了不成熟
No, on that day, I chose immaturity
和15杯要人命的玛格丽特酒
and 15 killer margaritas.
我不明白了 你说了这不是你的婚礼
I don't understand. You said it wasn't your wedding.
这不是
No, it was not.
你穿着婚纱去参加别人的婚礼了吗
So, you wore a wedding dress to someone else's wedding?
那是最糟糕的事了
That's, like, the worst thing ever.
不是
No, it was not.
我不想做
I don't want to go!
我爸爸再婚了
My father was getting remarried,
我不赞同
and I didn't approve.
我没有收到邀请
I wasn't invited, and...
比你们想象的更密集
It was -- it was -- it was denser than you'd imagine.
我
I got --
那蛋糕很厚
It was a thick cake.
是啊
Oh, god. Yep. That --
看起来该在这里停下来
That seems like the right place to stop.
我爸爸很生气 他老婆气死了
Yeah, my father was very upset. His wife was furious.
我多年来都试图道歉
And I've tried over the years to apologize,
但是没有回应
but, uh, nothing.
为什么要骗我们
"But why lie to us?"
因为我很羞耻
Because I'm ashamed!
我糟糕的行为
My terrible behavior is the reason
是你们没和外公联♥系♥的原因
that you don't have a relationship with your grandfather.
也许该给他再打个电♥话♥了
Maybe it's time to call him again.
我不知道 已经过去太久了
Oh, I don't know. It's been so bloody long.
也许我快准备好了
Well, maybe I'm almost ready,
既然一切又重见天日了
now that it's all out in the open again.
全因为迪伦很烂的新闻工作
Thanks to some crack journalism from Dylan.
我揭发了丑闻吗
Did I blow the lid off something?
我要得B了
I'm gonna get a "B"!
你用的是49号♥储物柜吗
You have locker 49?
柜主最后不都死了吗
Doesn't everyone with that locker end up dead?
我不担心
I'm not worried about it.
她为什么不担心
Why isn't she worried about it?
不 别进去 别进去
No, don't go in there. Don't go in there!
不 该死
Oh, no! Hell, no!
我要一会儿评分了
I'm gonna grade this later!
这太疯狂了
This is crazy!
来49号♥储物柜打扫
Clean up at locker 49...
爸爸
Dad.
挺好的
Pretty good, man.
伙计 他们喜欢
Wow. Dude, they love it.
我再也不质疑
"I'll never question
我做的事情了
anything I do ever again."
那不是教训
That is not the lesson.
他们搞砸了这一步 所以我们得重新
They also messed this part up, so we gotta redo --
我们实际上得重做一切
We actually have to redo this whole thing.
-吉宝 -埃迪 我有个
- Jimbo! - Hey, Eddie. I -- I have kind of, uh
重要的问题要问你
an important question for you.
是吗 我也有个重要的问题要问你
Oh, yeah? I actually have an important question for you.
我的房♥东为什么在这里
Why is my landlord here?
我想买♥♥下你家
Uh, I wanna buy your house.
实际上那不是个问题 对吧
Actually, that's not a question, is it?
你想买♥♥下我家吗
You wanna buy my house?
怎么买♥♥ 为什么 什么
How? Why? What?
太太对你阳台的计划很满意
The wife was so thrilled with your sun-room plans
我给她看了其余的部分
that I showed her the rest of them,
她说 都造吧
and she was like, "Build it all."
我说 哎呀 玛丽琳
I was like, "Well, da doy, marilyn.
我们没有足够的地方
We don't have enough room on our property."
她说哎呀你个头 埃迪
She was like, "Well, da doy yourself, Eddie.
你为什么不买♥♥下邻居的房♥产然后扩建呢
Why don't we just buy the neighbor's property and expand?"
所以我叫来了房♥东 提出了报价
So I, uh, called the old landlord here, made an offer.
你想当我们正式的建筑师吗
Hey, do you wanna be our official architect?
不 你不能这样做
No! You -- you can't do this!
我们刚签了新租约 卡尔
We just signed a new lease. Carl?
我正打算说
I was just saying that.
很好 这事定了
Great. That's settled.
我们再也不提起这事
We're never gonna speak of this again.
你院子里有狗在叫吗
Is there a dog barking in your yard?
我们家后院怎么会有狗
Why -- why would there be a dog in our backyard?
我们不能养狗
We are not allowed to have dogs,
狗也知道
And dogs know this.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表