剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Knock 'em dead, buddy.
投球吧 JJ 投个空心球
Swish it, JJ. Swish it right in the paint.
哥们 够了
Dude, stop!
喂 是的
Oh, hi. Hello, yes.
是的 听着 我只想知道
Yeah, listen. I just need to know
我的贷款周五前能不能批下来
if my loan's gonna be approved by Friday.
请稍等
Please hold.
不 别再让我等了
No, don't put me on hold again.
该死
Ugh! Damn it.
怎么了
What was that about?
动物管理局打来的
Oh, uh, dah, animal control.
我一直在打电♥话♥申请捕捉郊狼
I keep calling about my coyote application,
他们总是让我等
and they keep putting me on hold.
我不喜欢看到你这样
I hate seeing you like this.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你的郊狼捕捉申请刚通过了
Your coyote application just got approved.
我们一起去
We're doing this together.
迪伦 不
Dylan, uh, no.
怎么了 让我帮你
What? Let me help you.
我确信我的很多雷陷阱对郊狼也管用
I'm sure a lot of my Ray traps would work on a coyote.
亲爱的 这不是你的问题
Honey, this is not your problem.
雷陷阱
Ray traps?
我来处理 一个人处理
I'm handling it -- alone.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
都听英雄的
What the hero says goes.
雷 当心
Ray, look out!
好样的
Whoa. Good move.
你站在那里 硬生生接了下来
You just stood there and...took it.
教练 你一定要看看这孩子的特长
Hey, coach! You gotta see what this kid can do.
你 跟他一对一
Hey, you. Play one-on-one with this guy right here.
实话说 我不太会运球
Full disclosure, I don't really dribble.
我会趟泥水[音近]
I "Drabble."
嘘 别对别人那样说
Shh. Don't say that to people.
听着 把你在走廊里做的事重现一遍 好吗
Listen, do exactly what you did out in the hallway, okay?
相信我
Trust me.
好了 孩子
Okay, kid.
进攻犯规 撞人
Offensive foul. Charging.
他每次都能这样
And he'll do it like that every time.
不管付出什么代价 对吗 雷
Whatever it takes, right, Ray?
完全对 地板上的雷
Oh, totally. Ray on the floor?
拜托了 先生
Please, sir,
能再来点吗
may I have some more?
欢迎加入球队
Welcome to the team.
太棒了
Ooh, fantastic.
为什么每个人都盯着我
Why is everyone staring at me?
因为你穿得就像要出席奥斯卡
"Because you're dressed like you're at the Oscars."
你应该看看我在奥斯卡上会穿什么
You should see what I'm gonna wear to those.
JJ·迪梅奥 我是文斯·斯托弗 电影节主办之一
JJ DiMeo! Vince Stoeffer. One of the festival chairs.
主办[椅子] 轮椅 两把椅子
Hey. Chair. Chair. Two chairs.
你为什么认识我 我只是寄出了自己的电影
"How do you know me? I just sent my movie."
对 我必须承认 我没看过你的电影
Right, and I have to admit, I haven't seen the movie per se.
但尽管没看过 我也感动流涕
But even without seeing it, it moved me to tears.
电影人接待处 那边
Filmmaker's reception? That way.
我们也该去那边吗
Oh, that's where we're going then?
不 你们要去
No. You are going to the reception
先锋奖提名人接待处
for the Vanguard Award nominees.
先锋奖提名人
连他都拍了部电影
你还有什么借口
先锋奖到底是什么
And w-what exactly is the Vanguard Award?
所以先锋是"装门面"的加拿大叫法咯
So, Vanguard is Canadian for tokenism, eh?
我不明白
"I don't understand.
他们怎么知道我是残疾人的
How did they even know I'm disabled?"
对啊 你的电影没有任何残疾元素
Yeah, your movie didn't have a damn thing about disability.
也没有多才多艺的女主角
Didn't have any well-rounded female characters, either.
我在开玩笑 但真的没有
I'm making a joke. But it didn't.
打扰一下 这到底是什么
Oh, excuse me. What exactly is this?
我相当确定这很傻
I'm pretty sure it's stupid.
显然去年他们颁了太多奖
Apparently, last year, they gave too many awards
给健全的异性恋白人
to able-bodied, straight white guys.
他们看过你们的电影吗
"Have they even seen your movies?"
但愿没看过 我的电影很烂
I hope not. Mine stinks.
什么叫很烂
What do you mean "It stinks?"
烂 就是差劲的意思
Stinks. Like, it's bad.
就像我为那个艺术大赛提交的那个雕塑
Like, the sculpture I entered in that art contest.
亲爱的 我那次获了什么奖
Honey, what award did I win for that?
是先驱者吗
Was I a Pioneer?
开拓者
Trailblazer.
对对 开拓者
Yeah, yeah. Trailblazer.
我开拓了一条去扯蛋城的路
I blazed a trail right to Sucktown.
你接受这点吗
"And you're okay with that?"
接受 那坨东西为我赢了五百美元
Okay? That lump won me 500 bucks.
是什么来着 亲爱的 马吗
What was it, honey? It was a horse?
不像我见过的任何马
Didn't look like any horse I've ever seen.
他们在利用我们 我们应该离开
"They're using us. We should leave!"
你说的对 我们都应该走 让他们尝尝颜色
You're right. Let's all go. That'll show 'em.
你会留下的
You're going to stay.
-然后必定赢得一千美元吗 -不会的
- And definitely win a grand? - Nah!
我要走了
"Well, I'm leaving.
有人走吗
Anyone coming?"
好吧 祝你们好运
"Okay, then. Good luck."
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 孩子
Yeah, you tell 'em, kid.
也留下你的欢迎礼品袋
Hey, leave your Welcome bag, too.
让他们知道厉害
That'll show 'em!
爸爸 快点来
Dad! Come quick!
不
Oh, no.
我就知道 不是你看见的那只
I knew it. Not the one you saw, is it?
这只不怕"滚"字
This guy was not afraid of "Git."
迪伦 你做了什么
Oh, Dylan, what have you done?
我知道你想自己抓住郊狼
I know you wanted to catch the coyote yourself,
但我无法忍♥受你那么担心
but I couldn't stand how worried it was making you.
所以你的郊狼依然逍遥法外
So, your guy's still out there?
你想当诱饵吗
Hey, you wanna be bait?
不 迪伦 我没在捕捉郊狼
No, Dylan, I'm -- I'm not hunting coyotes.
什么
What?
我们违反了租约
We violated our lease,
所以我一直在想办法筹钱买♥♥下我们家
so I've been trying to find money to buy our house
在房♥东驱逐我们之前
before our landlord evicts us...
就是明天
tomorrow.
我编了郊狼的谎
I just went along with the coyote thing
是因为我不想要你担心
because I didn't want you to worry.
你撒谎了 我不敢相信你
You lied? I can't believe you.
好像你是个好爸爸一样
Oh, like you're such a great father.
快中场休息了 你知道该做什么
Okay, it's almost halftime. You know what to do.
海蛞蝓
Sea slugs!
进攻犯规
Offensive foul!
撞人
Da-da-da-da-da-dah! Charge!
进攻犯规
Offensive foul!
犯规 犯规 犯规
Foul! Foul! Foul!
我喜欢这奇怪的规定
I love this weird rule!
亲爱的 你决定离开 以及有肚量
Darling, I am so impressed by your decision to leave
将三天的送餐服务变成一顿丰盛早餐
and also your ability to stuff three days' worth
真是让我印象深刻
of room service into one giant breakfast.
谁告诉了他们我是残疾人
"Who told them I was disabled?
真希望我知道
I wish I knew."
好啊 惊喜哟
Yo, there! Surprise!
我开了一晚上的车
I drove all night.
我记得加州和华盛顿
I remember California and Washington,
但我觉得经过俄勒冈州时我睡了
but I think I slept through Oregon.
哎呀
Yikes!
总之 我不会错过看着
Anyway, I wasn't gonna miss seeing
我最爱的学生获得荣誉
my favorite student honored.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表