剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Taylor and her friends go to an all-girls' school.
对她们来说 任何男孩就像是沙漠中的喷泉饮水器
Any boy to them is like a water fountain in the desert.
那也解释了泰勒为什么喜欢你
Oh! Oh. That explains a lot about you and Taylor, too.
不 因为我们
No, because we...
-嗯 -我们认识
- Hmm? - See, we met...
一次解决一个问题 肯尼斯
One problem at a time, Kenneth!
瞧瞧这些小情侣
Oh, look at these young lovebirds.
我们两个身经百战的人教他们怎么做怎么样
How 'bout we two crusty veterans show 'em how it's done?
实际上 肯尼斯正要给我看
Actually, uh, Kenneth was just about to show me
他脚上的脓疱
the pustule on his foot.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
我想看看那是否看起来像是雷大腿上的脓疱
I want to see if it looks like the pustule on Ray's thigh.
泰勒
Oh, hey, Taylor.
你对脓疱兄弟有什么问题吗
You got any questions for the pustule brothers?
问题必须和脓疱有关吗
Does the question have to be about pustules?
-最好是 -对 最好是
- It's preferred. - Yeah, pre...ferred.
我能坐这里吗
Hey, can I sit here?
真好
Okay, great.
我男朋友真是个混♥蛋♥
My boyfriend is such a jerk.
他一个人去了墨西哥卷饼店 还发了照片
He went to Burrito Burrito without me and posted a picture.
他知道那是我最喜欢的餐厅
He knows it's my favorite restaurant.
他甚至都不喜欢
I mean, he doesn't even like it.
他说嘉年华酱味道太重了
He says the fiesta sauce is too tangy.
抱歉冲你发泄了
I'm sorry for venting.
如果你不想听 你可以走
I mean, you can leave if you don't want to hear this.
你爱过只给你带来让痛苦的人吗
Have you ever loved someone who brings you nothing but pain?
他为什么去了墨西哥卷饼店
Why was he at Burrito Burrito?!
这有多少个碗 等等 一个 两个
How many bowls is that? Hang on. One. And. Two.
数学 好酷
Math. Very cool!
我的喝醉程度到了唱K
Ah! My drunkenness level has reached "Karaoke."
但那家伙霸了半小时的麦
But that bloke's been hogging the mic for half an hour!
那是唱K禁忌
That is a karaoke no-no.
等等 你是一支乐队 继续吧
Ha! Wait. You're a band. Carry on.
你说了希望今晚令人难忘
Pssh! You said you wanted tonight to be epic.
我不记得了
I don't recall saying that.
你说过 该我了 伙计
Ah! Yes, you do. It's my turn, buddy.
如果这些女孩能跟雷的一群朋友调情
If these girls can flirt with Ray's band of zeroes,
你至少能坐我旁边
you can at least sit next to me.
真的吗 我有什么问题吗
Seriously? Is something wrong with me?
总之 那就是我可能会
Anyway, those are the six reasons
退掉乌龟的六个原因
why I'll probably return my turtle.
我们怎么开始聊这个的
How did we even start talking about this?
对 我买♥♥了乌龟
Oh! Right. I got the turtle
因为蠢赞德对别的一切都过敏
because stupid Xander's allergic to everything else.
显然 除了墨西哥卷饼店
Except apparently Burrito Burrito.
难以置信你都记得
I can't believe you remembered all that.
你真是个好的聆听者
You are such a good listener.
我都不记得上次和好的聆听者约会是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I dated a good listener.
好的聆听者也吻技高超吗
Are good listeners also good kissers?
转狗狗 转狗狗
Spin the dog! Spin the dog!
接吻 接吻
Oh! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
我有个想法 有谁想看
Here's a thought -- does anyone want to watch
肯·伯恩斯的十集越南战争纪录片吗
Ken Burns' 10-part Vietnam War documentary?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》说那是他最悲伤的影片
The New York Times calls it his saddest film.
雷 有看纪录片的时间和地点
Ray, there is a time and place for documentaries,
然而这不是
and this is not it.
-肯尼斯 -雷
- Kenneth! - Ray!
你在这里啊 我们来吧 雷
Oh! There you are. Let's do this, Ray.
如果我们不往彼此身上涂药膏
There's no point in having the same rash
得同一种皮疹根本没有意义
if we're not gonna put cream on each other.
你觉得他们是想甩掉我们吗
Do you get the feeling they're trying to ditch us?
这会发生在你的生活中
This is gonna happen in your life.
性能量强烈的女人会威胁到男人
Men are threatened by a woman with strong sexual energy.
-那该怎么做 -加倍威胁
- So what do you do? - You threaten them even more.
谁关了灯
Who turned off the lights?
停电了
The power's out.
等等 这是件好事
Wait. This is a good thing.
黑暗会让派对结束
Darkness will kill the party.
我看不见了
I can't see.
看来我得摸来摸去了
Looks like I'm gonna have to feel my way around.
青少年啊
Teens.
你是个被困在了这男孩的身体里的老人吗
Are you like a really old person trapped in this body?
* 你令人心碎*
♪ You're a heartbreaker ♪
* 令人做梦 令人坠入爱河*
♪ Dream maker, love taker ♪
*你不许胡来 不行*
♪ Don't you mess around, no, no, no! ♪
下台 我们想要歌♥手
Get off the stage! We want the singer!
-很公平 -再点一份吧
- That's fair. - Go on, order us another one.
行
Sure.
能来负3份蝎子碗吗
May we please have minus three scorpion bowls please?
等等 是雷
Uh-oh. Wait. It's Ray.
我们认识雷吗
Do we know a Ray?
拿着我的鞋子
Hold my shoe.
听着呢
Speaking.
一切顺利 嗯
All smooth. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
等等 不好
Hold on, hold on. Oh, no.
家里停电了
Uh, the power's out at the house.
他们需要我们
They need us.
不是我们 是能感觉到自己的腿的我们
Not us, but, like, the version of us that can feel our legs.
亲爱的 是妈妈 别担心 没事的
Darling, it's Mommy. Yeah, don't worry. Everything's fine.
手电筒在冰箱上
Okay, the flashlights are above the fridge.
找出来 耐心等待
Dig them out, sit tight,
告诉大家我们在回去的路上了
and just tell everybody we're on our way home.
好吗
Okay?
你没喝醉
You're not drunk!
你骗了我
You tricked me.
这玩意儿没酒精
There wasn't any alcohol in these.
我都喝了 你就是这样骗我的
I drank it all, and that is how you tricked me.
这是什么
What is this?
脱衣《大富翁:圣地亚哥版》 宝贝
Strip "San Diego-opoly," Baby!
来跟我们一起玩吧
I dare you to play with us.
我们也在玩真心话大冒险
We're also playing truth or dare.
实际上 我想肯尼斯想
Actually, I think Kenneth wants to --
跟青少年脱衣服吗 他不想
Strip with teens? Oh, no, he doesn't.
也不想来恶作剧 我想说清楚
And shenanigans aside, I'd like to be very clear about that.
麦迪
Maddie?!
不是吧 赞德
No way! Xander!
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
他没说自己的名字
He never said his name.
但现在他对我来说比你重要得多 以后也是
But he means more to me now than you have or ever will.
-告诉他 伙计 -说啊
- Tell him, guy. - Go ahead.
告诉我 伙计
Tell me, guy.
哼
Harumph.
我生气时会发出这种声音吗
Is that a sound I make when I'm upset?
我喝醉前一次都不记得
I don't remember a time before I was drunk.
你为什么生气
Why are you upset?
我保持清醒很好啊 以防万一
It's a good thing I stayed sober in case something came up
因为真的出状况了
because something did.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me!
你真的因为我的阿甘模仿而发笑吗
Were you even really laughing at my Forrest Gump impression?
我从没看过《阿甘正传》
Yeah, I've never seen "Forrest Gump."
什么
What?!
雷 我们在回家路上
Hi, Ray. We're on our way home.
快点 迪伦失踪了
Come quick. Dylan is missing,
一个大个儿要打JJ
some big guy is about to beat up JJ,
黑暗让一切特别淫♥荡♥
and the darkness is making things extremely randy.
迪伦失踪了吗
Dylan's missing?!
是的 但我觉得重点是
Yes, but I feel like the headline
色情氛围
is the randy atmosphere.
如果你看重我的贞操 那就快点开车
If you treasure my innocence, drive fast.
雷 我们的车上有人
Ray, we have someone in the car with us.
是阿甘 你想跟他谈谈吗
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表