剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
好 我召集你们来是为了寻求支持的
All right, I've called you all here to ask for your support.
-泰勒 我的女友 -我们知道泰勒
- Taylor, my girlfriend -- - We know Taylor.
你不用每次都强调她是你女友
You don't have to specify that she's your girlfriend every time.
我其实以为她的全名是
I actually thought her full name
"我的女友泰勒"
was "Taylormygirlfriend." Now, wh--
我没有经常说
I don't always say it!
拜托让我继续
Now, if I can please continue...
泰勒
Taylor --
我的女友
my girlfriend --
今天会来这里
...will be coming over today
庆祝我们的一百天纪念日
to celebrate our 100 day-th anniversary.
没这纪念日
That's not a thing.
就算有 也不该叫
And if it were, 100 "Day-th"
一百天纪念日
is not how you'd say it.
在很多电影中
"In a lot of movies,
美女会因为打赌约会书呆子
the pretty girl dates the dork for a bet.
我依然认为这是那么回事
I still think this...is that."
很好 这正是我要谈的原因
Good. This happens to be exactly why I wanted to talk.
我想要你们在她来之前把想说的话都说完
I want you to get this all out before she gets here.
侮辱 难堪的故事
Insults, embarrassing stories --
开始吧 猫把雷追进下水沟的那次
Let's do this! The time that cat chased Ray down the sewer.
记得他在同一个泳池派对上
Remember when he ran into the glass sliding door
撞了三次玻璃滑门吗
three times at the same pool party?
咚 咚 咚
Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!
还有他在六年级才艺秀上走月球漫步
Or the time he moonwalked at the sixth-grade talent show.
是的 看起来像马在数数
Yeah, it looked like a horse was counting.
你当时不在场
You weren't even there for that.
林肯被枪击时我也不在场
Yeah, well, I wasn't there when they shot Lincoln, either.
但如果事情足够糟 就会传遍八方
But a thing's bad enough, word gets around.
拜托 你们就这点能耐吗
Come on. You guys can do better than that.
那些我名字的尴尬双关呢
What about all the cringy puns with my name --
我的雷假期
my "Ray-cation"
或者我给自己办个雷骄傲游♥行♥
or when I threw myself a "Ray-pride" Parade?
或者我在网上被骗的很多次
Or the multiple times I was catfished?
我的跷跷板意外呢
How about my see-saw accident
《美国家庭滑稽录像》最后认为
that "America's Funniest Home Videos"
裆部出现过多而不播出
deemed too crotch-violent to air?
我的高跟鞋实验
My high-heel experiment?
泰勒
Taylor.
我敲门了 但没人应门
I knocked, but no one answered.
我不知道我想不想
I don't know if I want to do this
在所有人面前这样做 但是
in front of everyone, but...
雷一百天纪念日快乐
Happy 100 Day-th Anniversa-Ray!
什么
What?!
每个人真的都有灵魂伴侣
Wow. There really is someone for everyone.
无言有爱 第二季第三集
听着 医生
Listen, Doctor,
我朋友的儿子患有未经治疗的核果过敏
my friend's son has an untreated stone fruit allergy.
你这周必须看他 不然我叫十五个妈妈
You'll see him this week, or I'll have 15 moms
去你办公室冲你丢桃子
come to your office and hurl peaches at you.
周五两点 是的 非常感谢
Friday at 2:00. Yeah, thank you so much.
吉米在哪
Where's Jimmy?
他上班回家后瘫倒了
Well, he came home from work and collapsed.
这次晋升真的让他精疲力竭
This promotion's really taking it out of him.
我希望你知道你听起来多傻 肯尼斯
I hope you know how silly you sound, Kenneth,
因为我精力旺盛
'cause I am thriving.
怎么 我让你坐了好的那个
What? I let you keep the fancy one.
吉米 你为何这么累
Jimmy, why are you so bloody tired?
是啊 当老板的意义不是在于
Yeah, isn't the whole point of being the boss
让其他人去累吗
so you can make other people tired?
是的 但我和这些人
Yeah, but I've been working with these guys
一起工作很久了
for a really long time.
我说的"工作"是指
And by "Working," I mean...
谁能帮我打个引号♥吗
Can someone make air quotes for me?
工作
..."working."
我觉得突然指使他们很奇怪
I find it weird to suddenly be ordering them around.
但我在想办法
But I'm managing.
喂
Hello?
收兵 格里尔 我预约上了
Stand down, Greer. I got you the appointment.
没有什么这个特殊需要妈妈电♥话♥网做不到的事
Is there nothing this special-needs-mom phone tree cannot do?
对 看来你也用不上那些桃子了
Right. And you won't be needing all those peaches after all.
是吗
Oh, you did?
我不知道 也许做个水果馅饼
I don't know. Maybe a cobbler?
我妈妈也总是在帮助她的特殊需要妈妈朋友们
My mom's always helping her special-needs-mom friends, too.
对 这就是我妈妈 总是助人 没有缺点
Yep, that's my mom -- always a helper, no downside.
我喜欢我们多协...
I just love how we're so in syn--
协调
In sync!
太疯狂了
Whoa. That was crazy.
我们俩家真是太像了
It's amazing how alike our families are,
我们对兄弟都很上心
how we're both so devoted to our brothers.
他来了 我生命中的光
There he is -- the light of my life.
好了 来吧 拜托
All right, bring it in. Come on.
你这混♥蛋♥ 疼死了
Ow! You jerk! That kills!
雷 那是你哥哥
Ray! That's your brother!
你以为我生气了吗
Ohhh...you thought I was mad?
不 那只是我家的口头禅
Oh, no, it's just a catchphrase in our family.
你这混♥蛋♥ 疼死了
Hey, you jerk. That kills.
你怎么知道我要做这个
How did you even know I was gonna do this?
好吧
Okay, then.
我猜我们不是所有事都协调
I guess it seems we're not so in sync on everything.
你要和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?!
不 我只是说我们有些不同
No, I'm just seeing that we have some differences.
我们没有
No, we don't.
拜托 我有点戏剧化
Please. I'm a little over the top.
我为我兄弟办了五千米跑
I started a 5K run for my brother.
你是想告诉我你没听说
Are you telling me you didn't hear
我为JJ办了什么吗
about the thing I started for JJ?
你也为兄弟办了慈善活动吗
You started a charity for your brother, too?
叫什么
What's it called?
JJ之梦
JJ's Dream.
好名字
Oh, great name.
可不是吗
It is, right?
我们依然很协调
So, we're still in sync.
只是两个爱自己特殊需要兄弟
Just two crazy kids with special-needs siblings
胜过一切的疯小孩
who they love more than anything else in this world.
我现在恨死你了
I hate you so much right now.
好了各位 我昨天的酸疼还没好
All right, guys, I'm still a little sore from yesterday,
所以我需要大家帮忙
so I'm gonna need everyone to pitch in.
我们要给飞机装行李
We got a plane to load.
没中 太远了
Nothing! Way wide!
来吧 卧底老板
Let's go, Undercover Boss!
我不是卧底老板 这是我的真头发
I'm not an undercover boss. This is my real hair.
我想相信你
I want to believe you, man,
但卧底老板也会那么说
but that is what an undercover boss would say.
最后一洞 吉米 好吗 我落后五分
Last hole, Jimmy, all right? I'm five under!
好的
Wow. All right, um,
坚持到底 停机坪见
finish strong, meet me on the tarmac.
好耶
Booyah!
危险 飞机操作区域 不得进入 违者将被起诉
飞机等等
Hold the plane!
我们知道你可以选择运输工具
We know you have a choice in carriers!
你选错了
You chose wrong!
好 抬起另一条腿
Okay, another leg lift.
很好
Good! Good.
好啊 JJ
Hi, JJ.
好啊 JJ的理疗师
Hey, JJ's physical therapist.
我与他合作了五年
I've been working with him for five years.
你应该知道我名字
You should know my name.
你知道我的吗
Do you know mine?
算你狠 JJ的妹妹
Well played, JJ's sister.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表