剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
她知道了
She knows.
他是个前途光明的导演
He's jelly promising director
-一切都要感谢他爸 -一切都要感谢他妈
- who owes it all to his dad. - who owes it all to his mom.
我猜你们没看到我发的短♥信♥
Guess you didn't read my text about JJ asking
JJ要我们别小题大做
We not make this a big deal.
-小题大做 -看你的短♥信♥
- Not a big deal? - Read you texts?
这是件天大的事
It's a tremendous deal.
你很激动吧
Aren't you so excited?
当然了 但这是不会说话的导演
"Of course, but it's a student film
拍的一部学生电影
Made by a nonverbal director.
-我们要降低标准 -我能出演吗
- Let's keep the bar low." - Can I be in it?
没到那么低
"Not that low."
我很想找到挽回泰勒的方法
Look, I'm dying for a way to win Taylor back.
如果我能成为电影演员
If I can be the star of a movie,
说一些很酷的话 拯救众生
Say something badass, save the day...
-尸体 脸朝下 -太好了
- "Dead body. Face down." - Yes!
你给你♥爸♥爸准备角色了吗
Do you have a role for your dad?
邻居又开始制♥造♥噪音了
More noise from the neighbors!
你不是说你和他们谈过了吗
I thought you said you talked to them.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们说完以后我立刻就去了
I went right over there the second we spoke.
别选我了 我演技很差
Yeah, don't cast me. I can't act.
埃迪 你有空吗
Eddie, d-do you have a second?
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
各位 请暂停一下
Guys, can we hold the work, please?
托比昂
Torbjorn!
这可能听起来很不合适
This is gonna sound really bad by the way,
但如果你以后要雇工人 千万别雇挪威人
But if you're ever hiring workers, don't hire Norwegian.
你有什么事
What's up?
我其实是为了施工噪音来的
Well, I'm actually here about the construction noise.
持续时间太久了
It's going on all hours.
吉米 天啊 很抱歉
Jimmy, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.
我想这些人习惯了在极昼地区工作
I think these guys are so used to arctic sun hours
必须有人提醒他们现在是在
That someone needs to remind them they're working
66度纬线圈之下工作
below the 66th parallel!
-不会再发生了 -很好
- It won't happen again. - Great.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
这是新加区域的规划图吗
Are these, uh, the plans for the addition?
-介意我看看吗 -不介意
- You mind if I take a look? - Sure.
-你了解这东西吗 -有一点了解
- You know anything about this stuff? - A little.
我大学学的是建筑学
I-I went to school for architecture.
看起来托比昂
And it looks like Torbjorn
在用基础混凝土填充
is pouring foundational concrete for a wall...
本该装天窗的墙
...where the skylight's supposed to go.
真的吗 该死 托比昂
Really? Dang it, Torbjorn!
那工作花了你三个小时
That work took you tre timer!
谢谢 吉宝
Thanks, Jimbo.
你介意看看剩下的规划图吗
Hey, would you mind taking a look at the rest of these plans?
这不是个好主意
Ah, that's not really a good idea.
我是来阻止施工的
I came here to stop the work.
我真的一窍不通
I'm really out of my element.
我需要建筑师的专业目光
I-I could use an architect's eye on this.
建筑师的专业目光
Architect's eye?
从没人说过我的目光是
Well, no one's ever called my eye
建筑师的专业目光
an architect's eye before. Uh...
-好的 -好 非常感谢
- Okay! - All right! Thank you so much.
原来邻居除了让我们偷有线信♥号♥♥ 还有别的用
Yeah, it turns out neighbors aren't just for stealing cable.
-你说什么 好的 -开工吧
- What's that? Okay. - Let's do this!
大家安静
Silence, everyone.
我们的导演到了
Our director has arrived.
JJ 我想了想
JJ, I got to thinking about
我们能怎样更好地满足你的需要
how we could better adapt to your needs.
比如首先
So, for starters,
我们知道对导演来说
We know how important it is
顺畅地传达思想有多重要
for a director to be able to express himself,
所以我们给你
So we made you
做了一个特制交流板
a custom communication board.
上面有"灯光""镜头"
Yeah, with phrases like "Lights," "Camera,"
和"演得好 鲍尔斯老师"
And "Great take, Mr. Powers!"
别有压力 只是以防万一
No pressure, just if.
真有心
"This is so thoughtful.
谢谢
Thank you."
不仅如此 无线监控器
That's not all. Wireless monitors.
所以你可以在椅子上看到摄影机画面
So you can watch the camera feed from your chair.
全新编辑软件
Brand-new editing software
可用眼球移♥动♥来控制
that can be controlled with eye movement.
我是说
I mean...
看来我必须拍部好片了
"Wow. Guess my movie better be good."
没完呢 大家
Not done! Everyone!
JJ
Hey, JJ.
你执导电影的消息传出去以后
When word got out that you were taking this on,
更多人想尽自己所能帮助你
A few more people wanted to help in any way that they could.
现在没什么能阻止你
Now nothing will stop you
与全世界分享你的远见卓识了
from sharing your brilliant vision with the world.
那么
So...
是什么呢
...What is it?
尸体 脸朝下 彩排得很好
Dead guy. Face down. Good rehearsal.
JJ
JJ!
该拍片了
Time for the big shoot!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我昨晚没睡觉
"I didn't sleep last night."
可能你脑子里的
Yeah, probably too many brilliant ideas
好点子太多了
popping around in your head.
我吐了四次
"I had to puke four times."
你的情绪令我很惊奇
Man, your process fascinates me.
走吧
Let's go!
死人 要坐顺车去片场吗
Dead guy, you want a ride to the set?
要 谢谢
Yes, please.
这是个测试
That was a test.
要开车送你去吗
Do you want a ride?
随你 不送了
Suit yourself. No ride.
不 我只是在开玩笑
No, guys, I was just kidding!
我来了 别丢下我
I'm coming! Don't leave without me!
迪伦 我想我找到你要的录像带了
Dylan, I think I found the tape you're looking for.
是的 就这盘 放进去
Yes, that's it! Put it in.
看看
Oh, look at that.
我的婚礼视频一直都是这样
It was just my wedding video all along.
不 我觉得不是那样
No, I-I don't think that's it.
你好像穿着不同的婚纱
I think you were wearing a different dress.
而且你抱着一个银发的男人
Oh, and you were all over this guy with silver hair.
让我看看录像带
Let me look at the tape.
你迷糊了 迪伦
you are confused, Dylan.
这事别再提了 好吗
Let's just put this to bed, shall we?
你说的对 妈妈 是同样的录像带
You're right, mom. It's the same tape.
本来就是
It is the same tape.
从今往后
From now on,
我们轮着睡觉防身
we sleep in shifts.
我晚上睡
I call nights.
你的基础墙挡住了南边
You're blowing your southern exposure on a foundational wall.
所以我换了方向 削缓了山坡
So I flipped the whole thing, regraded the hill,
为你留了点空间 可以盖露台
And saved you some room for a gazebo.
-厉害啊 吉宝 -我只是随便玩玩
- Wow, Jimbo! - Yeah, I was just having some fun.
我看过你的原规划
I looked over your original plans.
-那也没问题 -你在开玩笑吗
- They're good to go. - Are you kidding me?
-我们要用露台的规划 -你是认真的吗
- We're going with the gazebo plan. - Are you serious?
你想用我的设计吗
You want to do the thing I designed?
当然了 你还有什么点子
Heck, yeah. What else you got?
在我确定露台之前
Well, before I landed on the gazebo,
我画了一些新加区域的点子
I drew up some ideas for some different additions.
一间客卧
Uh, a guest house,
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表