剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
雷在哪里 这很重要
Where's Ray? This is important.
抱歉 我正在定做[音似泰勒]
Yo. Sorry. I was getting a few items...
一些东西
Taylored.
真糟糕 雷 我讨厌
That was horrible, Ray. I hated that.
好 大新闻
Right. Big news.
大脑性麻痹基金会将送出两张
Cerebral Palsy Foundation are giving away two tickets
新《星球大战》的两张首映票
to the premiere of the new "Star Wars" Movie.
他们的电♥话♥早上十点开机
Their phones open at 10:00 A.M.
第一个打电♥话♥进去的人会得到票 JJ要得到
First caller gets the tickets. JJ is gonna get them.
玛雅 传♥单♥上写着送票日是周二
Maya, the flier says that the giveaway was Tuesday,
所以是昨天
so...yesterday.
不 已经送过了
Oh, no. It already happened.
我很抱歉 JJ
Oh, I'm so sorry, JJ.
看起来票已经被别人拿到了
It looks like somebody already got those tickets.
被我
Me!
妈妈 你拿到了吗
Mom, you got them?
真了不起
That's amazing!
而且你宣布的方式
And the way you announced it --
真是太有戏剧化的天赋了
you have a real flair for the dramatic.
是吗
Do I?
《星球大战8:最后的绝地武士》
我们要去看《星球大战》了
We're going to "Star Wars"!
别急
"Not so fast.
我应该带谁去
Who should I take?"
别那样调戏我
Oh, don't tease me like that.
我们一起看了每部《星球大战》
We've seen every "Star Wars" Movie together,
你知道我是这里最大的星战粉
and you know I'm the biggest fan here.
我们来测验一下
"Let's put that to the test."
家庭问答 同时还能折磨雷
Ooh, a family quiz that also tortures Ray.
我加入
I'm in.
爸爸 这个空间站
"Dad, this"... S-P -- "Space station
在第一部最后爆♥炸♥了
blew up at the end of the first movie."
死星
The Death Star.
-每个人都知道 -我不知道
- Everyone knows that. - I didn't.
我从没有看过《星球大战》
I've never seen "Star Wars."
什么 怎么会有人没看过《星球大战》
What? What kind of person has never seen "Star Wars"?
快小题大做 我想看戏
Ooh, make a thing out of this. I want to watch.
迪伦 填空题 丘贝卡[念错]是个__
"Dylan, Chew-bake-a is a 'blank.'"
-厉害的家伙 -正确
- Awesome dude. - Correct.
错 正确答案是伍基人
No! The correct answer is "Wookiee."
你不觉得丘巴卡是个厉害的家伙吗
You don't think Chewbacca's an awesome dude?
你还想带这人去看首映啊
And you want to bring this guy to the premiere?
妈妈 填空题
"Mom, fill in the blank.
愿__与你同在
May the 'blank' be with you."
-《星球大战》 -很接近
- "Star Wars." - "Close enough."
结束了 我们都知道我会和你去
We're done. We all know I'm going with you.
我拒绝让你折磨我
I refuse to let you torture me.
我不会为你跳舞
I'm not gonna dance for you.
或者 为我跳舞
"Or...dance for me."
转过头去 泰勒
Look away, Taylor.
我们需要谈谈这家人是怎么用权力的
We need to talk about how this family wields power.
无言有爱 第二季第九集
你好 有人在吗
Hello?! Is anyone here?!
JJ忘记了他的笔记本
JJ forgot his notebook,
我只是来帮他取的
and I'm just here to pick it up for him!
我摔断了腿
I fell and broke my leg!
谁来救救我
Oh, please help me!
我需要支援
I'm gonna need backup.
老园丁留下了钥匙
The old groundskeeper kept his keys.
看来他要独享
Looks like he's about to enjoy
校内的便利设施了
all of the school's amenities.
他能用与老健身房♥一样的器械
Oh, he's getting the same workout he did in his old gym,
但是免费
but for free.
快来啊
Come quick!
他打开了所有淋浴
He's turned on all the showers,
现在这是桑拿室了
and it's a steam room now!
他在吃冻酸奶 量很大
He's eating froyo, and it's a lot
因为没人在这里批判他
because there's no one here to judge him.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think
我永远不会被抓住了
this guy's never gonna get caught!
-早 JJ -早 亲爱的
- Morning, JJ. - Morning, darling.
我在想
"I was"... T-H -- "Thinking
我开车去首映
it would be fun to take a car to the"...
应该会很有趣
P-R -- "Premiere."
-我不知道 亲爱的 -我更愿意开车送你
- I don't know, sweetheart. - I'm more comfortable driving you.
我会付钱的
"I'd pay."
-好好玩 -一路顺风
- Oh, go nuts. - Have a nice ride.
听起来不错吧
"Sound good?"
所以你要带我去了吗
So, you are taking me?
而且你在用R2D2回复
And you're answering in R2-D2?
我们必须四点走
"We'll have to leave at 4:00."
四点不行 我有事
4:00 no worky. I have plans.
让我猜猜 和泰勒吗
"Let me guess -- with Taylor?"
还有她弟弟洛根 你讨厌的那个人
And her brother Logan, who you hate.
-迪伦 -破坏分子当然要破坏了
- Dylan! - Provocateur's gonna provocatoo.
你确定你不去没事吗
Are you sure you're okay with not going?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
他们不在家里太好了
It'll be great to have them out of the house.
一个人需要很多关注 有很多需求
One requires so much attention and has all these needs.
另一个人是JJ
And then there's JJ.
她说的有道理
She has a point.
我们三个从没有在一起过
It's never just the three of us,
那些家伙左右了我们做的很多事
and those guys dictate a lot of what we do.
会很有趣的 我们想做什么做什么
It'll be fun! We'll do exactly what we want,
只有妈妈 爸爸和迪伦
just Mum, Dad, and Dylan.
你们可以称之为妈爸迪之夜
You guys can call it Mom-Da-Dyl night!
这是我们的夜晚 谢谢
It's our night. Thank you.
非常感谢 我们不需要起名
Thank you so much. We don't need a name.
再见
Bye.
打扰了 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
我有个非常不好的消息
I have some very disturbing news.
昨晚 我们挚爱的学校
Last night, our dear school was violated
被破坏行为侵犯了
by an act of vandalism.
行凶者进入学校
The perpetrators gained entry,
使用了冻酸奶机
accessed the frozen-yogurt machine,
用完没关 毁掉了地板
and left it running, which ruined the floor.
糟糕的是 他或她非常聪明 避开了监控摄像头
Sadly, he or she was wily enough to avoid our security cameras.
监控摄像头
Security cameras?
你们要非常小心 如果遇见了这个破坏者
Be very careful. If you encounter this vandal,
一定不要逞英雄
please, don't be a hero.
让他们对你做任何事吧
Let them do... whatever they want to you.
-米勒博士 别惊讶 -什么
- Dr. Miller, don't freak out. - What?
没有破坏者 是我♥干♥的
There was no vandal. I did it.
你是什么意思
W-Wha-What do you mean?
我依然留着当园丁时的钥匙
I still have my keys from when I was a groundskeeper,
我有时候晚上会来学校
and I come here at night sometimes.
这里很好玩
It's a good hang.
我的健身房♥费用涨了
My gym fees went up,
所以我开始下班后来这里健身
and so I started to work out here after hours.
我能留着钥匙吗
Could I please keep the keys?
以前没人说过我的学校好玩
Nobody has ever said my school's a "Good hang" Before.
我费了很多心血 终于有人在乎了
I put so much work into it, and finally someone cares.
肯尼斯 不论何时 你想来就来
Kenneth, you come back any time you want.
只是 小心一点 你这个冻酸奶贪吃怪
Just...you be more careful, you old froyo hound.
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
印蒂亚·赫茨菲尔德
India Herzfeld?
我听说她签了模特合同
I heard she has a modeling contract,
在东京有一块她的广♥告♥牌
and there's a billboard of her in Tokyo,
每个开车经过的人都会车毁人亡
and everyone who drives by it gets in a car crash and dies.
她看见我们在看她了 移开目光
She saw us staring. Look away.
连她的影子都很性感
Even her shadow's hot.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表