剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
中等身材 假山羊胡
Medium height, fake-looking goatee?
你是说80年代的魔术师吗
You mean '80s Magician?
天啊 他的确看起来像是80年代的魔术师
Oh, my God. He does look like an '80s magician.
真的
He really does.
无所谓 我要重新雇佣他
Doesn't matter. I'm hiring him back.
不行 他是我团队中的一朵奇葩
No way. He adds character to my crew.
我跟你玩游戏
I-I'll play you for him.
-什么 -一轮行李高尔夫
- What? - One round of luggage golf.
如果我赢了 他就归我
I win, I get him back.
如果我赢了呢
And if I win?
那你可以拥有我团队中的任何一名成员
Then you can have any member of my crew.
长发秃头
Long Hair Bald,
大帅哥
Too Handsome,
怀孕女
Old Pregnant.
放弃吧 吉米 你得进球才算赢
Give it up, Jimmy. You need to sink this to win.
而那不可能
It ain't happening.
我觉得你低估了我当老大之前
I think you underestimate how much I screwed around
搞砸了多少次
before I was in charge.
我老板真厉害
That's my boss!
这里怎么了
What's going on here?
我刚在高风险的行李高尔夫比赛中把你赢回来了
I just won you back in a high-stakes game of luggage golf.
你又为我工作了
You're working for me again.
等等 你赢了我
Wait, you won me?
像是狂欢节礼物吗
What, like a -- some kind of carnival prize?
叫我满是木屑的坚硬小黄人吧
Call me a rock-hard Minion full of sawdust,
因为我是你的了
because I am yours.
做得好 吉米
Boss move, Jimmy!
你会知道的
You'd know.
好 往前伸
Okay, and reach.
往前伸 摸脚趾 你可以的
Reach. Get those toes. You got this.
我是个小丑
Huh. I'm a coward.
你跟我在一起不安全
You're not safe with me.
抱歉 乔伊斯 我以为你是肯尼斯
Sorry, Joyce. I-I thought you were Kenneth.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他回家了
"He went home."
这么快吗
Aww. Already?
你想他吗
"You miss him."
我想有点吧
Huh. I guess I kind of do.
嗯
Yeah.
我们去烧了他的车吧
Let's torch his car.
雷 你没事吧 你看起来很紧张
Ray, are you okay? You look really nervous.
只是普通的晚会前激动
Yeah, it's just normal pre-gala jitters.
如果我不激动
The day I don't get these,
我就知道该退出晚会界了
I'll know it's time to get out of the gala game.
等等 我收到短♥信♥了
Hold on. I'm getting a text.
希望不是糟糕的消息
I hope it's not bad news.
不好 漏气了
Oh, no! There's been a gas le--
雷 是你父母
Ray, it's your parents!
爸妈 你们来了
Mom. Dad. You're here.
你们肯定听说了漏
You must've heard about the gas --
泰勒 你真美
Taylor, don't you look lovely.
亲爱的 我们真为你骄傲
Darling, we're so proud of you.
今晚会很棒的
Tonight's gonna be awesome.
等等 不 漏气了
Wait! No! The gas leak!
会爆♥炸♥的
It's gonna blow!
这太棒了 雷
This is amazing, Ray!
雷
Ray?
你没事吧
Ooh. Ohh. Are you okay?
抱歉 我没晕 是滑了一跤
Sorry. Didn't faint. Slipped.
我要去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
出什么事了 这是什么
What happened? What is this all?
你哥哥觉得你该赢一次
Your brother thought you deserved a win.
所以你妈妈向
So your mother sent a flare
特殊需求妈妈电♥话♥树发了信♥号♥♥
up the special-needs-mom phone tree.
格里尔认识酒店的人
Greer has a hookup at the hotel.
海伦开了家餐饮公♥司♥ 所以有食物
Helen has a catering company, so there's food.
但只给泰勒
But just for Taylor.
但 这些人呢
But...all the people?
达妮卡办了个12步计划项目
Oh, Danica -- she runs 12-step programs.
每一桌人都是不同的成瘾
Each table is a different addiction.
但是今晚 他们都对帮你上瘾
Ah, but tonight, they're all addicted to helping you.
还有毒品
And also still drugs.
我只在家里躲你
So -- I only hide from you when we're at home.
一个美女
So, how does such a pretty girl
怎么对这么丑陋的东西上瘾的呢
get addicted to such an ugly thing?
好吧 装作我不在
Fine. Act like I'm not even here.
你不是希望这样吗
Isn't that what you want?
你不是玛莎姑妈
You're not Aunt Martha.
我不希望你死
I don't want you dead.
这
That's...
是你对我说过的最贴心的话
the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
我没意识到你有多好玩
I didn't realize how fun you are.
回来吧
Come back.
我会的
I will.
但我得先问你一个问题
But I need to ask you something first.
我在哪里 JJ之梦是什么
Where the hell am I, what is JJ's Dream, and...
哪位兄弟能弄点食物来吗
can a brother get some food?!
雅斯科酒店
请大家听我说 重要的时刻已经到来了
Attention, everyone. The big moment has arrived.
现在该颁奖了
It's now time to present
获得JJ之梦"年度梦想者"奖项的是
the JJ's Dream "Dreamer of the Year Award" To...
雷·迪梅奥
Ray DiMeo!
我是从接待那偷的
I had to swipe this from reception,
但恭喜你找了家一流酒店
but congrats on being such a great hotel.
我不知道该怎么说
Wow. I-I don't know what to say.
我想感谢泰勒
I'd like to thank Taylor.
还想感谢我家人
I'd also like to thank my family.
泰勒是我女友
Taylor's my girlfriend.
爸妈 迪伦 JJ
Mom, Dad, Dylan, JJ,
我需要你们的时候 你们帮了我
you had my back when I needed you.
你们做了许多 我都觉得内疚了
You've done so much, I feel kind of bad.
等等 我知道我要做什么了
Wait. I know what I'm gonna do.
我要做这个慈善活动了
I'm doing this charity!
真的做
Like, for real.
JJ之梦成为现实了
JJ's Dream is a reality.
我们要这样做
We're doing this.
谢谢大家 晚安
Thank you, everyone. Good night.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我只是有一个问题
I just have one question.
你在上面说你在做这件事
Up there, you said you were doing it.
但JJ之梦到底是做什么的
But what exactly does JJ's Dream do?
建造操场
"It B-U-I-- builds P-L-- playgrounds
让不同能力的孩子
so kids of all A-B-I-- abilities
能一起玩耍
can play T-O-- together."
真是个美好的主意
That is such a beautiful idea.
我现在好爱你
I love you so much right now.
他真厉害
Man, he's good.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表