剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
那是谁
"Who is that?"
莫雷诺老师 教西班牙语
It's ms. Moreno, the Spanish teacher --
显然让肯尼斯
Who apparently drives Kenneth
神魂颠倒
Bezirksschornstein- fegermeister.
改变计划
"Change of plans.
给我选西班牙语的课
Sign me up for Spanish."
JJ 为什么
JJ, why?
他不需要任何帮助
He doesn't need any help.
挺不错的 是吧
Pretty good, right?
只上了五节课 我对天发誓
Only five lessons, I swear to god.
吉米 在锻炼吗
Hey, Jimmy! Getting in shape?
没有 出汗好洗澡
Nah -- getting dirty for a shower.
你要用那个吗
Hey, you gonna use that stuff?
给我来点
Hit me!
谢谢
Thank you!
谁有问题
Now, who's got questions?
没必要跟残疾有关
Doesn't have to be about disability.
我对政♥治♥ 赛博空间都有想法 我还是吃货
I've got thoughts on politics, cyberspace, and I'm a foodie.
你来拉斐特多久之前就知道
How long did you know before you got here
这里会是你儿子的超棒天堂
that Lafayette would be this amazing paradise for your son?
我喜欢这些问题
See, I love those questions --
显示了你有多无知
'cause they show how little you know.
拉斐特不是天堂
Lafayette was no paradise.
我们得到了需要的东西
We got what we needed
是因为我从来不接受他们的条件
because I never just took what they offered.
别害怕去要
Don't be afraid of the big ask.
我们的全职助手肯尼斯就是这样来的
I mean, that is how we got our full-time aide, Kenneth.
米勒博士没给我们配全职助手
Oh, Dr. Miller didn't offer any of us full-time aides.
那就要求
Then demand it!
我不知道该如何谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
没人说要怎么做
Nobody tells you how to do this stuff,
我总是觉得想明白时很孤独
And I always felt so alone trying to figure it out.
你不再孤独了
Oh, well, you're not alone anymore.
我来帮你了
I'm here to help you.
你们还有问题吗
You got any more questions?
比起问题来更算是评论
More of a comment than a question --
我前妻要告诉你们
Uh, my ex-wife is gonna tell you all
我还没准备好约会 其实我准备好了
that I'm not ready to date, but I am.
真的吗
But are you really?
她说得对 我没有 玛雅 你是天才
She's right -- I'm not. Maya, you're a genius.
最后一站是自助餐厅
And we conclude our tour with the cafeteria.
这是卫生间
That is a restroom.
你似乎不大了解这里
You...really don't seem to know much about this place.
我经常转校
Yeah, well, I change schools a lot,
所以我以为我不会在这念书
so I didn't think I'd be here.
说实话 参观过后
And quite frankly, after that tour,
我也觉得这里一般
I'm not too impressed.
你不用再照顾我了
You don't have to babysit me anymore.
你也许想和你朋友一起吃午餐
You probably want to go have lunch with your friends.
不 实际上我要出去
Nah, actually, I'm gonna head out.
出口在哪边来着
Which way was the exit, again?
那边
That way.
瞧瞧你 地图查询
Look at you, mapquest!
-迪梅奥太太 -别担心
- Mrs. Dimeo. - Don't worry.
我知道我经常来叫嚷或者恳求
I know I often come in here to yell or beg
偶尔打国际长途
and occasionally make international phone calls,
但这次我不会做那些事
but this visit, I'm going to do none of those things.
我是来谢谢你的
Oh? I'm here to thank you.
你给我带来的新家庭
All those new families you brought me --
人们称之为玛雅帝国
The Mayan Empire, people are calling it.
我们要改变他们的生活
We are going to change their lives.
我花了多年时间为JJ争取
I spent so many years fighting for JJ,
现在我感觉我加入了更伟大的事业
and now I feel like I'm part of something bigger,
感觉很棒 所以谢谢
And it feels great, so thank you.
不 谢谢你 迪梅奥太太
No, thank you, Mrs. Dimeo.
很高兴这是一次不叫嚷的拜访
I'm so glad this is a non-yelling visit,
因为我将新家庭的请求提交给了区政♥府♥
'cause I've taken the new families' requests to the district, and...
很好
Great.
每一条都被拒绝了
...Every last one has been rejected.
好吧
Okay. Right.
新拜访
New visit!
那些家庭搬来拉斐特
Those families moved to Lafayette
是为了给他们的孩子更好的生活
to give their kids a better life.
我答应了他们
I promised them that!
迪梅奥太太 你知道被你碾压
Mrs. Dimeo, you know that getting steamrolled by you
是我工作的最大欢乐
is one of the great joys of my job.
但拨款是区政♥府♥的事
But appropriations are a district issue.
区政♥府♥的事吗 好吧
District issue, is it? Right.
看来我要越过你了
Guess I'm gonna be going over your head, then.
请越过我吧
Please go over my head.
把我当梯子去那里
Use me as a ladder to get there.
强烈提出更多请求
Stick your foot in my mouth for more firm purchase.
你为那些孩子争取时 我会为你加油鼓气
I will cheer you on as you fight for those kids!
让他们下地狱 玛雅
Give 'em hell, Maya!
让他们下地狱 玛雅
Give 'em hell, Maya!
蓬松洗发水
强力蓬松洗发水
最强蓬松洗发水
不
No.
夏天结束了 去学习
Summer's over. Go learn.
好演讲 浴袍男
Nice speech, robe!
伙计 你为什么选了西班牙语而不是德语
Dude. Why'd you sign up for Spanish instead of German?
你知道原因
"You know why."
因为你俩裤子里都有老鼠
Because you both have mice caught in your pants?
我想做你追求莫雷诺老师的僚机
"I want to be your wingman for Ms. Moreno."
如果僚机的质量
And if a wingman's quality
取决于他弟弟是否有女友
is based on whether his brother has a girlfriend,
那你就放心吧
then you're in good shape.
JJ 这想法不错 但是
JJ, that is a nice thought, but...
我们没感情
there's nothing there.
别害羞
"Don't be shy.
我们都认识一年了
We've known each other for a year now.
你见过我的搜索历史
You've seen my search history."
是啊 我无法抹去
Yeah, and I can't unsee it,
"艾玛·沃森 健身 流汗"先生
Mr. "Emma Watson, workout, sweaty."
有结果吗
Did you find anything?
JJ 自从我开始跟你合作
JJ, since I started working with you,
我脑海里最没有的就是女人
women have been the last thing on my mind.
可以说我许下了大脑禁欲的誓言
Guess you could say I've taken a vow of "Cerebralsy."
我希望你跟我合作不用停止所有约会
"I wish you didn't have to stop all dating to work with me."
那可是很大的牺牲啊
Yeah. That's some sacrifice.
作为一个有女友的人 我都难以想象
As someone who has a girlfriend, I can't even imagine --
揍
"P-u-n"...
没问题
Y-yeah, sure thing.
打脸吗
Like, in the face?
不酷不叫学校
抱歉 我们在开会
I'm sorry. We're in a meeting.
是啊 肯定很重要
Ah, yes, and I'm sure it's very important.
今天有什么议程
What's on the agenda today?
为饥渴的足球教练打掩护吗
Covering up for some horny football coach?
是啊 他把学校的钱花在了脱衣舞♥女♥上
Sure, he spends school money on strippers,
但他取得的成绩不错
but he gets it done on the field!
我们在讨论癌症募捐
We're discussing a cancer fundraiser.
只要让教练大腿舞没法上头条就行
Whatever keeps coach lapdance off the front pages.
聊聊手头的事
Now to the matter at hand.
我注意到拉斐特一些
It has come to my attention that a number
新来的特殊需求家庭
of new special-needs families at Lafayette
提出的要求被拒绝了
have been denied the services they requested.
我坚持要求他们获得和我儿子JJ·迪梅奥一样的福利
I insist they receive the same benefits as my son JJ Dimeo,
我不接受低标准
And I will accept no less!
JJ·迪梅奥
JJ Dimeo.
看起来你目前收到的资金
So, it looks like you currently receive
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表