剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
那教我啊 给我点有用的建议
So, teach me. Give me some helpful tidbits.
你驾驭不了的 忘了吧 雷
You can't handle my tidbits. Let it go, Ray.
妈妈 你们约会时
Hey, Mom, did Dad have any tricks
爸爸有什么招数让你保持兴趣吗
to keep you interested when you were dating?
他招太多了
Ooh, did he ever.
你想知道都是什么吗
Oh. Do you wanna know what they were?
你觉得我能驾驭吗
Think I can handle them?
为什么不能呢 你♥爸♥爸都用过
Why not? I mean, your dad used them.
他可不是灰袍甘道夫
He's not Gandalf the Grey.
好
Okay.
刮刮乐没中奖
Well...no luck on the scratchers.
但干冰挺酷的
But this dry ice is cool.
他们为什么不能卖♥♥给孩子呢
Why can't they sell it to kids, though?
只是冰而已
It's just ice.
我的指纹哪去了
Where'd my fingerprints go?
JJ 你好吗
Hey, JJ. What's going on?
你好 特洛伊
"Hi, Troy.
只是在享受成人的事 因为我可以
Just E-N-- enjoying some A-- adult stuff because I can."
你做的事看起来比我的酷
Your stuff looks cooler than mine.
我只是来给我的车买♥♥机油的
I-I'm just getting some oil for my car.
我这周开车去北边
I'm driving up north this weekend.
你做的事听起来很酷
"Your stuff sounds pretty cool."
没有啦 我只会和我女友
Not really. I'm gonna spend a couple days
在旧金山过几天
with my girlfriend in San Francisco,
但之后我得找工作和公♥寓♥
but then I got to look for a job and an apartment.
你知道 为秋天进斯坦福做好准备
You know, get ready for Stanford in the fall.
你事情真多
"Wow. You've got a lot going on."
我听说他们只剩一瓶机油了
Hey, uh, I heard they only have one oil left.
你最好快点去
You -- You best get going.
好 我马上出来 JJ 你不会去哪里吧
Right. I-I'll be out quick, but, JJ, you'll still be here?
我哪里都不去
"I'm not going...anywhere."
很好
Great.
祝你大学上得愉快 特洛伊
Have fun in college, Troy!
希望你学会闭嘴
Hope you learn to shut up!
迪伦
Hey, Dylan.
你第一次训练表现真好
Nice job for a first practice.
你是个很好的摔跤手
You're a really good wrestler.
谢谢 我刚接触摔跤 我好胜心很强
Thanks. I'm new to this, and I really like to win.
是吗 我很讨厌失败
Oh, yeah? I really hate to lose.
我猜异性相吸吧
I guess opposites attract.
我能帮你拿包吗
Can I carry your bag?
当然可以
Sure.
我能帮你拿吗
Can I carry yours?
迪梅奥 雷夫 你们量级一样
DiMeo, Revere, you're in the same weight class.
我们那个级别只出一个摔跤手
We only wrestle one at that weight.
你们明天必须摔跤决胜
You two will have to have a wrestle-off tomorrow.
但如果我赢了你怎么办
But what's gonna happen when I beat you?
JJ 你在这里 派对时间
JJ, there you are. It's party time!
做完去死吧
"Do it and die."
我要带着我的快乐逃回去了
I need to take my fun where I find it!
他来了
He's here!
生日快乐 JJ 感谢你邀请我们
Happy birthday, JJ. Thanks for having us, man.
派对真有趣
Fun party.
是吗
"It is, huh?
你18岁时做了什么
What did you do for your E-I-- eighteenth?"
非常棒
Oh, it was awesome.
我和我堂兄去了印第安赌场
Me and my cousin went to this Indian casino.
我们疯狂玩闹 我赢了三百美元
We partied like crazy, and I won like 300 bucks.
好 你妈妈在那里吗
"Right. And was your mom there?"
不在 但他妈妈在
No, but his was.
等等 我妈妈
Wait, mine?
玩笑不赖 你疯了吗
Solid smack. Are you nuts?
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
亲爱的 怎么了
Oh, darling, what's wrong?
你曾经和你爱的人摔跤过吗
Did you ever have to wrestle someone you loved
因为他和你量级一样
because they weighed the same amount as you?
我喜欢你的问题 迪伦
I like your problems, Dylan.
我喜欢加点墨西哥辣椒
I like a little jalapeno kick in mine.
能够混合所有口味
It helps join all the flavors.
雷 过来
Ray, come here.
夹克不错
That's a nice jacket.
和我衣柜里那件好像
It looks a lot like one I keep in my closet.
我听你提到了墨西哥辣椒
Heard you mention jalapeno.
你说的不是鳄梨酱吧
You wouldn't be talking about guacamole, would you?
不 怎么了
No. Why?
谈鳄梨酱对女性的潜意识
Talking about guacamole has a powerful,
有非常强大的影响
subconscious effect on women.
为什么 不确定
Why? Not sure.
这是社会食物 人人都喜欢
It's a social food. Everybody likes it.
带异域风情 但不至于令人害怕
It's exotic, but not intimidating.
这招就是管用 所以我放在了我的秘籍里
It just works, which is why I put it in my secret playbook --
那本我说过你驾驭不了的秘籍
the one I told you you're not ready for.
我没说鳄梨酱
I wasn't talking about guacamole.
别担心 老大
Don't worry about it, Chief.
你太奇怪了
Oh, you're being so weird.
我很高兴你遇到了好男孩
Well, I'm glad you met a nice boy.
现在我要失去他了
And now I'm gonna lose him.
我只希望有办法
Ugh. I-I-I just wish there was a way
能改变你的体重
you could change how much you weigh.
-等等 -不
- Hold on. - No.
你不能为男孩减肥
You're not losing weight for a boy.
减肥
Lose?
不 我从来不减[输] 我要增[赢]
No, I don't lose at anything. I'm gonna win weight.
你把我的秘籍告诉雷了吗
You gave Ray my secrets?
是的 他担心拉斯
Well, yeah. No, he was worried about Lars,
所以我把你过去的
so I told him a few of your silly moves
-几个蠢招告诉了他 -蠢
from back in the day. -"Silly"?
那些蠢招让我在穷困无业时
Those "Silly" Moves landed me the hottest girl
勾搭上了东村最火♥辣♥的女孩
in the East Village when I was broke and unemployed.
你以为我是东村最火♥辣♥的女孩吗
You thought I was the hottest girl in the East Village?
是的
Yes.
他把手放他身上
Ah. He's got his hand on him?
太早出这招了
It is way too early for that.
那是第二阶段
That's phase two!
那招到底是什么
Now, what is that move?
基于犬类交♥配♥学的复杂控制技术
It's a sophisticated dominance technique based on canine mating dynamics.
我被狗招骗了吗
I fell for dog moves?
全都太早了
It's all too soon.
他出招太急了
He's going through the moves too quickly.
又说鳄梨酱
Again with the guacamole.
鳄梨酱 在哪
Guacamole? Where?
现在他在告诉某个女孩怎么来派对
Oh, now he's giving a girl directions to the party,
让泰勒嫉妒
and it's making Taylor jealous.
你教他了"金伯莉迷路"吗
You taught him "Kimberly's Lost"?!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
你许愿了吗
Did you make a wish, buddy?
愿这个派对结束
"For this party to be over."
我想JJ觉得他的18岁
I-I think JJ's been feeling like 18 for other people
和别人的18岁不同
is different from 18 for him.
肯尼斯 JJ讨厌别人替他代言
Kenneth, JJ hates it when other people speak for him.
就像我刚做的那样
Like I just did.
亲爱的 过来 吃第一块
Here, darling. Come on. Have the first piece.
JJ现在情绪不太好
JJ's not really feeling the party right now.
我18年前情绪也不太好
Oh. I wasn't really feeling the party 18 years ago.
依然用力挤了
Still pushed.
我要走了
"I'm leaving."
什么 不
W-What? No.
你妈妈费了许多功夫给你办派对
Your mom went to a lot of trouble to give you this party.
抱歉 我忘了重点都是妈妈
"Sorry. I F-O-- forgot it's all about Mom."
这不公平 道歉
Hey, that's not fair. Apologize.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表