剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
直到轮椅轮胎沾上狗屎
until there's dog poop on the wheelchair tire."
这是俗语吗
Is that, like, a saying?
我倒希望是
"I wish."
也许我们中一人可以陪你去
Well, maybe one of us could go with you.
成人在场 不酷
"An adult there? That's not cool."
你见过这孩子 他能有多酷啊
You've seen this kid. How cool do you have to be?
如果你不和成人去呢 我去
What if you don't go with an adult? I'll come.
我是让一切变简单的大♥师♥
I'm the master of making things look easy.
我五年级前口齿不清 但没人注意到过
I had a lisp until 5th grade, but no one ever noticed
因为我大声说话时
because I just pronounced my S's correctly
只会说清S的音
when I said stuff out loud.
听起来你没有口齿不清
Kind of sounds like you didn't have a lisp.
我们可以早点去 排除隐患
We can get there early and make sure our bases are covered.
我能做到的
I can do this.
那么
Well...
你是难忘的痛
♪ You're the unforgettable pain ♪
这是哪首歌♥的词 真好听
What is that from? It's so good.
早上好
Good morning.
我反对
I disagree.
你在家里待太久了
You've been in the house forever.
我们俩出去玩玩吧
Let's go out, just the two of us, and have some fun.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
亲爱的 我知道这是你第一次被甩
Darling, I know this is the first time you've been dumped --
抱歉 是分手 但这也是
sorry, "Broken up with" -- but it's the first time
我第一次应对被甩的孩子
I've had to deal with a child who's been dumped.
抱歉 只是说起来
Sorry, it just rolls off
比被甩更顺口
the tongue so much easier than "Dumped" --
我是说分手
I mean, "Broken up with."
拜托 妈妈会帮你度过的
Come on. Mummy will get you through it.
我们一起出去
Let's go out together.
别沮丧 迪梅奥一家不沮丧
Don't wallow. DiMeos don't wallow.
你在找这个吗
Were you looking for this?
你拿走了我的沮丧盒
You took my wallow box!
不和我出去的话 你将和它永别
And you'll never see it again unless you come out with me.
泰勒喝完的果汁盒
Taylor's empty juice boxes?
真古怪
That is really weird.
厉害啊 妈妈 厉害啊
Well-played, Mom. Well-played.
-给我 -吉米 发动车
- Gimme! - Jimmy, start the car!
别担心 JJ
Don't worry, JJ.
我会安排好一切
I'll make sure everything's lined up
确保今天顺利
for the smoothest day out ever.
我想投诉
Hi. I'd like to file a complaint.
你才刚来
You just got here.
无所谓 这不是我们第一次了
Doesn't matter. This ain't our first rodeo.
让我猜猜 残疾人厕所停用
Let me guess -- the handicapped stall's out of order,
轮椅座位被卖♥♥给了
the wheelchair seating's been sold
没有轮椅的人
to people without wheelchairs,
残疾人电梯堆满了盒子
the lift's filled up with boxes,
你们的员工傲慢且不给予帮助
and your staff is patronizing and unhelpful.
-全说对了 -好 来解决吧
- Yeah, that's all true. - Okay, let's fix it.
而且克里斯·塔克的电影太少了
Also, there aren't enough Chris Tucker movies.
我该向你反应这问题吗
Are you the one I talk to about that?
你好
Hi. Oh, hello!
狗狗公园又一个成功的周六
Another successful Saturday at the dog park.
我拿到了三个电♥话♥号♥码
I got three numbers.
都是辣椒的功劳
Pepper sealed the deal.
-它阉过了吧 -我不知道
- He's fixed, right? - I dunno.
它也很聪明
He's smart, too.
和我待一早上 它学会了很多把戏
One morning with me, and he's learned all these tricks.
辣椒 跳舞
Pepper. Dance.
我想试试 辣椒 跳舞
I want to try. Pepper, dance!
跳啊 孩子
Dance, boy.
所有辣椒齐跳舞
Every Pepper dance now.
辣椒 让我觉得自己一无是处
Pepper, make me feel worthless.
好样的
Good boy!
你偷走了我的狗
You stole my dog.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你夺走了它 就像你夺走我的一切
You took him, like you take everything.
你在训练我的狗 修理我的东西
You're training my dog, fixing my stuff.
去找你自己的平庸生活吧
Go get your own mediocre life!
放松慵懒的吉米怎么了
Whoa! What happened to easygoing, lazy Jimmy?
他出事了 而且他很不满
Something, and he doesn't like it.
我知道是怎么回事了
I see what's happening here.
你终于因为我天生的爷们气质吃瘪了
You are finally eating the dust of my natural alpha-ness.
但我们会解决的
But we're gonna fix this.
你要成为爷们 从这只狗开始
You are gonna be the alpha, starting with that dog.
准备好成为爷们了吗 吉米
Ready to be the alpha, Jimmy?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
自信点
More confident!
我不确定
I'm not sure!
全搞定了 不会有任何惊喜
All clear. Won't be any surprises.
谢谢 我感觉很好
"Thanks. I feel good about this."
哥们 JJ
Dude. JJ.
一个女孩
A girl.
我刚得知他们在大剧院
I just found out that they're showing "Goodfellas"
放映35毫米的《好家伙》
in 35-millimeter over at the Grand.
离这里十个街区
It's 10 blocks away.
我是JJ的妹妹 迪伦
I'm JJ's sister -- Dylan.
JJ非常喜欢这个剧院
JJ really likes this theater.
或许我们该留在这里
Maybe we stay here.
在这里看电影哪天都行
Uh, we can watch a movie here anytime.
拜托 你觉得呢
Come on. What do you say?
走吧
"Let's do it."
上路吧
Let's hit the road.
路
Roads?
我们去的地方不需要路
Where we're going, we don't need roads.
等等 博士 你是在告诉我
Wait, Doc, are you telling me
你用德罗宁汽车做了一台时间机器吗
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?
你确定这家伙值得吗
And we're sure this guy's worth it?
雷 看看我
Ray, check me out!
我是未来妈妈
Look, I'm a mum of the future.
我又高又快 还在享受按♥摩♥
I'm tall, I'm fast, I'm getting a massage.
你 回房♥间 不然我会击中你
Oi! You, go to your room, or I'll zap you there.
那是数码肉类温度计
That's a digital meat thermometer.
没人说过它不是
No one's saying it isn't.
拜托 亲爱的 这是你最爱的店
Oh, come on, darling. This is your favorite store.
这里一定有能让你开心的东西
There's got to be something here to make you happy.
这个无人机怎么样
What about this drone?
等等 真的吗 你愿意为我买♥♥这个吗
Wait, really? You'd buy that for me?
我会让你玩几天 然后还回去
Well, I'd let you have it for a few days, then return it.
零售疗法 迪梅奥风格
I mean, retail therapy, DiMeo style.
你不是一直想要吗
Haven't you always wanted one?
我确实一直在念叨[双关无人机]
I supposed I have droned on about it.
糟糕的双关
A terrible pun!
过去的雷回来了的证据
Oh, poof! The old Ray is back.
好 接下来去哪
Right. Where to next?
你还喜欢做什么
What's another activity that you love?
问问那个戴眼镜的人吧
Ooh, let's ask that guy in glasses.
打扰了 书呆子
Excuse me, nerd?
我们去伍德赛德商场怎么样
How about we cruise over to the Woodside Mall?
城另一头有很多香皂店的那个高档商场吗
What, the fancy one across town with all the soap stores?
-嗯 -今天你做主
- Oof. - Your day.
这是比特币吗
Is this a bitcoin?
我们是走去影院还是...
"So, are we walking to the theater, or..."
我们坐车吧 我出钱
L-Let's just take a car. It's on me.
看 这附近有很多车
See? There's tons of cars in the area.
好的 确保是残疾人能坐的车
Okay. Cool. Just make sure it's an accessible car.
来 按这个键
Here, just press this button.
真是奇怪
W-What a weird thing to happen.
一般 当你按"残疾人"按钮时
Usually, when you hit the "Disability" Button,
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表