剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I specifically asked you not to do this.
我希望你感到享受
I hope you had fun!
我逐渐开始享受了 是的
I have started to have fun, yes.
这促销是为买♥♥东西的顾客准备的
The promotion is meant for paying customers.
如果我在店里看见你
If I see you at my store,
我会毫不犹豫地没收你收据
I will not hesitate to confiscate your receipts.
你就继续让我享受吧
You keep making this fun for me!
好 如你所愿
Mm-hmm. Fine. Have it your way.
我们垃圾箱见
I'll see you at the dumpsters...
你没意识到我们把收据丢在那里
where you did not realize we throw out the receipts.
我太不擅长这个了
I'm very bad at this!
妈妈 你知道我有多喜欢泰勒
Mom, you know how crazy I am about Taylor.
我想要你见她妈妈 我希望进展顺利
I want you to meet her mom, and I want it to go well.
我要"迷人玛雅" 不是"战斗玛雅"
I need "Charming Maya", not "Combative Maya".
在这个家庭的历史上 老娘什么时候...
When in the history of this entire family have I ever been...
我只是在开玩笑 亲爱的
I'm only joking, darling.
不 我会乖乖好好的
No, I'll be fine. I'll be good.
她喜欢你说她年轻
She likes it when you tell her she looks young.
你不是那种"你们看起来像姐妹"的人吧
Oh, no. You're not "You look like sisters" guy, are you?
不是 那种人 没人喜欢那种人
No. That guy? Ew, no one likes that guy.
你们都是特殊需求妈妈 她甚至给你做了饼干
You're both special-needs moms. She even made you cookies.
真好吃
They are delicious.
我会见一下做出这些饼干的妈妈
I shall take a meeting with the woman who made these cookies.
我去告诉泰勒
I'll go tell Taylor.
祝你们节日快乐
"Happiest of holidays from the home
由约翰·梅里曼和梅勒妮·赫策尔家送上
of John Merriman and Melanie Hertzal."
你说什么
What did you say?
梅勒妮·赫策尔 为什么这么耳熟
"Melanie Hertzal." Where do I know that name from?
我告诉你为什么耳熟
I'll tell you where you know that name from.
梅勒妮·赫策尔
我恨那女人
That woman is dead to me.
尴尬
Awk-waaard.
用唱腔说"尴尬"
更尴尬
More awk-waaard.
那么多人可能是泰勒的妈妈 竟然是梅勒妮·赫策尔
Of all the people to be Taylor's mom, Melanie Hertzal!
她做了那么坏的事
Ugh, she did such a bad thing...
你不用假装记得
You don't have to pretend to remember.
听着 十年前 学校有个空缺
Look, ten years ago, there was an opening at a school
正适合JJ
that would have been perfect for JJ,
那名额基本上已经是他的了
and the spot was as good as his.
然后我在特殊需求妈妈活动上见到了梅勒妮·赫策尔
Then I met Melanie Hertzal at a special-needs mom event.
她告诉我申请截止日期改了
She told me the application deadline had been moved.
她撒谎了 我们错过了 她的孩子得到了名额
She lied, we missed it, and her kid got the spot.
别他妈的吃饼干了
Stop eating the bloody cookies!
我是因为愤怒吃的
I was eating them out of anger.
你觉得你能和这女人
Well, do you think you can sit down
坐在一起 保持文明吗
with this woman and be civil?
我想着你就喜欢
I thought you'd like that one.
跟她见面 我不会给好脸
There's no good version of me meeting her.
你知道什么可能有帮助吗
You know what might help?
我不想去领免费火鸡
I don't want to get free turkeys.
听着 我知道你生我气 我尊重这点
Look. I know you're upset with me, and I respect that.
我会给你原谅我的时间和空间
I'll give you the time and space you need to forgive me.
对不起 JJ 真对不起
I'm sorry, JJ! I'm so sorry!
你原谅我之前我会留在这里
I'm staying here until you forgive me.
我只想要只狗
I--I just wanted a dog.
解释一下为什么我做的是错事
Explain to me why what I did was so wrong.
你甚至不明白当我是什么感觉
"You don't even understand what it's like to be me."
没错 我不明白
No, I don't understand.
但我会明白的
But I'm going to.
我会用你的方式说话 不出声
I'll speak how you speak -- no words.
真傻 我想被理解
"That's stupid. I want to be U-N-- understood.
那永远行不通的
That will never work."
我们会知道行不行得通的 从现在...
Well, we're going to find out, starting...
似乎不太可能 但一个无法说话的迪伦
Hm, seems unlikely, but a Dylan who can't speak
是一个无法评判我时尚选择的迪伦
is a Dylan who can't criticize my fashion choices.
她发了沉默之誓吗
She take a vow of silence or something?
弗斯科社区超♥市♥
好收据 到爸爸这来
Nice receipt. Come to Papa.
拿到了 我给你找了个朋友
Gotcha. And I found you a friend.
火鸡
Mmm. Turkey.
你赢了 我拿不到收据了
You win. No receipts for me.
顾客请注意 本店将于五分钟后打烊
Attention shoppers. The store closes in five minutes.
-好 时间足够 -关闭四号♥道
- Yeah, plenty of time. - Close lane four.
顾客请注意 本店将于一分钟后打烊
Attention shoppers. The store will close in one minute.
本店就是这么善变
The store's tricky like that.
关闭三号♥道
Close lane three.
关闭二号♥道
Close lane two!
你好 我赶时间
Hello? Kind of in a hurry here.
顾客请注意 本店已打烊
Attention, shoppers. We're now closed,
我们将关灯营造戏剧化效果
and we'll be killing the lights for dramatic effect.
晚安
Good night.
迪伦 我听说你今天不说话
Dylan, I heard you're not talking today.
我希望你在非暴♥力♥不合作主义的
I certainly hope you're not going to bring
口头测试中不要这样胡闹
any of that nonsense into your oral exam on civil disobedience.
然而 她依然坚持
Nevertheless, she persisted.
"A"
"A."
不费力就得"A" 对 那是我的生活
"A free 'A'. Yep, that's my life.
你什么都学不到 你不可能理解的
You're not learning anything. You can't understand."
迪伦 贝斯·波姆连续三天
Dylan! Beth Boehm's out of school
没来学校了 我觉得她怀孕了
for the third day in a row. I think she's pregnant.
你是对的 不该八卦别人 你真是个好人
You're right. Gossip is wrong. You're such a good person.
你想跟我和我家人去阿鲁巴岛玩吗
You want to go to Aruba with me and my family?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
试图为梅勒妮来访修好照明
Trying to fix the lighting for Melanie's visit.
我们给房♥子重新取名为砰砰牧场时我错过了吗
Did I miss it when we renamed the house "Boom Boom Ranch"
因为家里的灯像是妓院一样 天啊
because we sure light it like a brothel. God.
关于明天 我觉得我们要取消
Yeah, about tomorrow -- I think we're going to have to cancel.
我吃了坏虾 觉得难受
I ate some bad shrimp and I'm feeling pretty sick.
我们能不推迟一天吗
Can we not just postpone a day?
你觉得你周日会好些吗
Do you think you'll be better by Sunday?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也许会吃更多虾 真的很好吃
I may eat more of that shrimp. It was really good.
你不想见梅勒妮吗
Do you not want to meet Melanie?
亲爱的 听着
Ohh, darling, alright. Look.
事实是 我有预兆
The truth is... I had a premonition.
我见了梅勒妮 结果发生了一场大规模网络攻击
And I met Melanie. And there was this massive cyber-attack,
无数好莱坞一线明星都被黑了
countless Hollywood A-listers were hacked.
艾玛·沃森的名声被玷污了
Emma Watson's name was dragged through the mud.
我不是说这会发生 但是
I'm not saying it's going to happen, but, I mean,
你真的想冒险吗
do you really want to take that chance?
如果你不想见她 我会想办法
If you don't want to meet her, I'll figure it out.
瞧 是黑客 他们黑不进来了
Oh, look, it's the hackers. They can't get in.
做得好 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
真的吗
Seriously?!
肯尼斯 咋了
Ha, Kenneth! 'Sup?
咋了是你让我每年最艰难的部分
"'Sup" Is you're making the hardest part
变得更难了 为什么
of my year even harder. Why?
你要用20个火鸡干什么
What the hell are you gonna do with 20 turkeys?
不干什么
Nothing.
我需要30个
I need 30.
这我懂了
Oh, that I get.
这是我当老板后的第一年圣诞节
It's my first Christmas as a boss.
每年圣诞节 我爸爸的老板都会
Every Christmas, my dad's boss would get turkeys
给所有员工买♥♥火鸡 我想当那样的人
for all his employees, and I wanted to be that guy.
但我付不起 所以我在收集收据
But I can't afford it, so I'm collecting receipts.
等等 你宁愿让我认为你是个人♥渣♥
Wait, so you'd rather I think you're a total dirtbag
也不愿意承认你是想当个好老板吗
than admit that you're trying to be a good boss?
我怕你觉得这很蠢
I thought you'd think it was stupid.
我也有未曾实现的节日梦想
I get unfulfilled holiday dreams.
我一直都想当办公室圣诞老人
I've always wanted to be an office Santa.
不是黑人圣诞老人 就是圣诞老人
Not "Black Santa", just Santa.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表