剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
We have a plan, though, and it's going down tonight.
有计划吗 什么计划
There's a plan? What plan?
你真会跳舞
Wow, you can dance!
大家快看玛雅
Everybody, look at Maya!
什么
Wha--
有没有 我能
Is there -- Can --
我超赞的哈娑舞又让我失败了
Foiled again by my excellent hustling!
你好吗 肯尼斯
How are you, Kenneth?
我喜欢变高
I love being tall!
我希望这一晚永远持续下去
I want this night to last forever.
我很自信 在跟人们交流
I'm confident. I'm connecting with people.
我再也回不去了
I-I'm never going back.
我喜欢你这么高
Well, I-I love having you up here,
但你属于这下面 吉米
but you belong back down there, Jimmy.
不
No.
这不能结束 我不会允许的
It -- It can't end. I won't let it.
我要一直穿着这双鞋
These things are staying on!
吉
Jim--
吉米
Jimmy!
忘了单身女性这回事吧
Okay, um, uh, let's forget the "Single" Thing.
我希望今晚有些成果
Um, I'd like something to come out of tonight.
有谁对没开多久的09款牧马人感兴趣
Uh, anyone interested in an '09 Wrangler with low miles,
制♥造♥点噪音
make some noise!
当然了
Of course.
我的车今晚得不到爱
God forbid even my car gets some love tonight!
学校在那边
"School's back that way."
过去的我也是
And so is the old me.
我们该去自驾游的 对吗
We're supposed to be going on a road trip, aren't we?
我们来自驾游
Now, let's be on a road trip.
好 但是注意路面
O-Okay, but pay attention to the road.
4000磅的面包车会造成许多危害
Y-Y-You can do a lot of damage with a 4,000-pound van.
我喜欢你的想法
I like the way you think.
后面的东西的确太多了
We do have too much stuff back there.
你把望远镜放在这里了吗
Did you put your telescope here?
是啊 JJ觉得这样很酷
Yeah, JJ thought it'd be cool.
好吧 收官了
Okay, big finish.
用这些结束不大好
Yeah. That was a bad one to end on.
这就是臭名昭著的电梯 对吧
So, this is the notorious elevator, eh?
-我们上吧 -为什么
- Let's ride it. - Why?
好取笑它
So we can make fun of it.
蠢电梯
Dumb elevator.
闻起来还是一股男人古龙水的味道
Still smell like some guy's cologne much?
好吧
Right.
你喜欢戏剧性的揭露吗 给你说一个
You like dramatic reveals? Here's one.
我的孩子是用这电梯的两个孩子
My kid is one of the two children --
其实是四个 其中的一个
there's four, actually -- that uses this elevator.
等等 什么
Wait. What?!
你这是在扮卧底吗
So, is this some kind of undercover sting?
别胡闹了
Don't be ridiculous!
听着
Hey! Listen!
接下来要这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
你要离开这个电梯
You're gonna leave this elevator,
我希望学校为了我儿子翻新电梯
which I'd like to be refurbished for my son,
而你要停止
and you're going to put a stop
你图谋的计划
to whatever plan you've concocted.
否则 我要拼尽全力
And if you don't, I'm gonna use all the energy I've devoted
让这所学校成为我儿子的避风港
to making this school a haven for my kid
你的地狱
into making it a hell for you.
你现在可以走了
Ohh! Now you're free to leave.
出什么事了
What is happening?!
我跟你说了他们需要修电梯
I told you they needed to fix this thing!
好吧 接下来去哪
Alright, where to next?
不该回学校了吗
Isn't it time to get back to school?
你表现得不像是我认识的雷
You're really not acting like the Ray I know.
但你认识的雷总是和你们意见不一
But the Ray you know always fought with you guys.
而我们在一起很欢乐
We're having fun together.
实际上 忘了雷这回事吧
In fact, forget this "Ray" Business.
叫我布雷兹
Call me Blaze.
布雷兹刚想出了下一步计划
Blaze just figured out his next move.
你干什么
What are you doing?
扔汽水的那位朋友
Our soda-throwing friend.
你要破坏他的车吗
Are you gonna mess with his car?
雷 不 我们回学校吧
Ray, no, let's go back to the school.
我是布雷兹
I'm Blaze.
雷 我之前从未感激过
Ray, I never appreciated it before,
但你的确有用
but you do serve a purpose.
我们需要个扫兴的人
We need a wet blanket.
没了你 我们就成了没刹车的失控车
Without you, we're a runaway truck without brakes.
三人组需要胆小鬼
The trio demands a weenie.
我当过胆小鬼了
I did my time.
好吧 我来当
Fine! I'll do it!
显然JJ不会
JJ obviously never will.
他就想看着世界烧起来
He just wants to see the world burn.
城里新来了个扫兴的人 我说乐趣就此打住
There's a new killjoy in town, and I say the fun stops now.
我花了很多时间说那些话
I spent a lot of time saying things just like that.
最好站我这边 胆小鬼
Better on this side, weenie.
我丈夫随时会来救我
My husband will be here to rescue me momentarily.
我的命运取决于一个
Oh, so, my fate rests in the hands of a man
愿意娶你的男人吗 真棒
who would marry you? Great.
真想知道谁娶了你
Well, I wonder who'd marry you, too.
你们在哪见面的 我讨厌轮椅的集♥会♥上吗
Where did you meet? At an "I Hate Wheelchairs" Rally?
是通过共同的朋友
We met through mutual friends!
真无聊
That is very boring!
我不恨你儿子
I don't hate your son.
那你表达的方式真有趣
You got a funny way of showing it.
我不想夺走任何人的东西
I don't want to take anything away from anyone.
我只是在想办法帮我的孩子
I'm just trying to figure out how to help my kid.
杰克不好
Jake's not doing great, okay?
他很孤独
He's really lonely.
只有击剑让他开心
Fencing is the only thing that made him happy.
我只是在弄明白
I'm just -- I'm trying to figure out
如何让我儿子开心
how to make my son happy.
但这伤到了我儿子
But it's hurting my kid in the process.
我愿意做一切来保护他
And, I mean, I'll do anything to protect him,
就算那意味着要夺走你儿子的东西
even if it means taking something away from your kid.
你就是这样做的
Which is exactly what you're doing.
我刚意识到了
Oh, I just realized something.
别人也爱自己的孩子 跟我一样
Other people love their children -- like how I do.
是的 拜托让我再见到他
I do. Please let me see him again.
我懂 我感同身受
I get it. I feel you.
我也许会再次喜欢你
I may even like you again.
我喜欢你的连衣裤
I definitely like your jumpsuit.
在绑♥架♥的事发生之前
Well, I really liked you
我也很喜欢你
before this whole kidnapping thing.
那也是个很棒的埋伏
And even then, it was a great ambush.
你喜欢我把你困在电梯这个讽刺吗
So you like the irony of me trapping you in the elevator.
我马上懂了
Oh, I got it right away.
好奇问一句
Just out of curiosity,
你打算怎么拯救击剑队
what was your plan for saving the fencing team?
我打算给米勒博士
Oh, I was going to give Dr. Miller
一封措辞强硬的信
a very strongly worded letter.
一封信
A letter?! Pbht!
抱歉 你还没读过我的信
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think you've read my letters.
金宝罐头给你送了多少免费汤啊
How much free soup has Campbell's sent you?
亲爱的 我来救你了
Hey, honey. I'm here to get you out of there.
弄了把梯子 但我不确定
Got a ladder, but I'm just not sure
这样会有多安全
how safe it would be for me to --
吉米 把你的鞋子脱掉
Oh, Jimmy, take your bloody shoes off!
收到
Copy.
这不是你 别这样做
This isn't you. Don't do this.
迪伦 别抵抗了
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表