剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Jimmy, if you could do the lights.
我叫JJ·迪梅奥
对你来说 我的声音是这样的
但对我来说 我的声音是这样的
But this is how I sound to me.
因为我的思考不会这样停顿
Because...I...don't...think... in...pauses...like...this.
我并不能一直很容易地交流
It's not always easy communicating the way I do.
给我拿线
"Get me the S-T-R-- string?"
-吸管 -草莓
- Straw. - Strawberries?
吸管 你逗我吗
Straw! Are you kidding me?!
然后我回家了 你们懂我 真的聆听了
Then I come home, and you guys get me, and you really listen,
所以你们不听时我很敏感
which is why I'm so sensitive when you don't.
但大部分时候 我就是感激你们
But most of the time, I'm just thankful for you,
我没法准确说出我的想法
and I can't always say exactly what I'm thinking.
-如果我可以 -晚安 亲爱的
- If I could... - Good night, my love.
谢谢 晚安 妈妈 我爱你
Thank you. Good night, Mom. I love you.
还有肯尼斯 让我很受女孩欢迎
And Kenneth, for making me a hit with the ladies.
把头发弄乱一点
Let's muss up this hair a little bit,
我要再说一遍 女人喜欢胡子男
and I'm going to say it again, "Ladies love a moustache".
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
尝尝
Here. Try this.
还有五只火鸡呢
Five more turkeys where that came from.
你自己留了五只吗
You kept five for yourself?
嘘
Shh.
谢谢 爸爸 我最喜欢腿肉了
Thanks, Dad. Dark meat's my favorite.
腿肉 我知道你最喜欢了
Oh, dark meat. I know it's your favorite.
那些驯鹿在搞吗
Are those reindeer hooking up?
不 它们在跳舞
No, they're dancing!
等等
Oh, wait.
这玩意儿开了吗
Is this thing even on?
开了 谢谢你送我摄影机 妹妹
It is. Thanks for the camera, sis.
祝愿你圣诞性感 新年放克
♪ We wish you a sexy Christmas and a funky New Year ♪
还开着呢 谢谢你 雷
Still on! Thanks for this, Ray.
小心了 姑娘们 他单身哦
Look out, ladies. He's single.
我感激你们一直在聆听我
I appreciate all the times you've listened to me,
就算你们听不到
even though you couldn't hear me.
我也一直在聆听你们
I've been listening to you, too.
这不是服务犬 但这是家庭犬
It's not a service dog, but it is a family dog.
谢谢
Thanks.
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, everyone.
泰勒
Taylor.
你的外套不在我这 如果你是为这个而来
I don't have your jacket, if that's what you came here for.
不 我是来见你的
No, I came to see you.
你妈妈不是说你不能再见我了吗
I thought your mom said you couldn't see me anymore.
是的
She did.
我也不想再见你
And I've never wanted to see you more.
你是个坏小子
You're the bad boy.
我就是
That's who I am!
你不会带我回家见你妈妈
I'm the guy you don't take home to see Mom!
太明显了
It was almost too obvious.
我想该打破宵禁了
I guess it's time to break curfew.
好疼
That kills.
能明天再打破宵禁吗
Can we break curfew tomorrow?
坏小子需要冰块
Bad boy needs some ice.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表