剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
You can't teach him stuff that you just learned yesterday.
听我说 小家伙
Ecoutez-moi bien, mon petit mec.
闭上嘴 否则我会让你后悔
Tais-toi, sinon je vais tu faire désolé --
非常后悔
désolé vraiment!
我承认 你的法语很好
I will give you that your French has gotten very good.
我一直在擦 它一直在尿
I blot and blot, and it just keeps coming.
我需要更多毛巾
I need more towels.
你已经用了八条
You've already used eight.
我想我需要九条 罗宾
Then I guess I need nine, Robin.
反正这辆老车也该保养了
This old thing's due for a detailing anyway.
这辆老车是租来的
This old thing is a rental!
什么
What?
这不是我的车
It's not my car.
这不是我的衣服
These aren't my clothes.
手表是我的 但这很蠢
The watch is mine, but it's stupid.
VII
"V-I-I."
写7不就好了
Just say "Seven"!
我只是希望你觉得我是成功男士
I just wanted you to... think I was a success.
我就知道
I knew it!
你看到我鱼缸的那一秒 我就想着
The second you saw my fish tank, I thought,
他像是穷♥人♥一样盯着它
"He's looking at them like a poor guy."
被你发现了
You're onto me.
我一无所有
I've got nothing.
不是大人物
I'm no big shot.
我只是一个孩子的助手
I'm just an aide to a kid.
你帮助别人吗
Like... you help someone?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你觉得很厉害吗
Does that impress you?
完全没有
Not at all.
只是不符合你的形象
It's just a little out of character.
我们只想寻欢作乐
I mean, our whole thing was about having fun,
不关心别人
not caring about other people.
记得那次
Remember that one time
夜店有个人心脏病发作
that guy had that heart attack at the nightclub
我们就继续跳舞吗
and we just kept dancing?
我跳着电动滑步经过了他
I Electric-Slid right past him.
我们过去的确是这样
That was our thing.
我想我变了
Well, I guess I've changed.
我并不是一无所有
I don't have nothing.
我觉得
I think...
我很满足
...I'm fulfilled.
恭喜
Congratulations...?
罗宾 很高兴见到你
Robin, it's been a pleasure,
但我得告诉租车公♥司♥
but I got to tell a car-rental company
车租来时就是这味道
that it smelled like this when I got it.
如果你成了拜"满足"女
If you ever become a fulfillment digger,
你知道该给谁打电♥话♥
you know who to call.
对 你的车到了
Oh, right. Your car's here.
我给你报名了
I've signed you up
大学的客座讲座
to hear a guest lecture at the university
因为我是个谦虚的老师
'cause I'm a humble-enough teacher
知道我并不了解第二次巴尔干战争的一切
to know I don't know everything about the Second Balkan War.
你要自己看看
And you're going to see for yourself
你是否已经为大学准备好
just how ready for college you are.
进入世界吧
Go forth into the world.
别让任何事妨碍你
Let nothing stand in your way.
门啊 抱歉
Oh, door. Yeah. Sorry.
好了
There we are.
融入那些有文凭的孩子
Fit right in with those diploma kids,
聪明蛋
smarty-pants.
你睡得怎么样
How did you sleep?
教师休息室也许需要一个新沙发
We might need a new sofa in the faculty lounge.
JJ的测试成绩不错
JJ did well on his test.
非常好
I mean, very well.
很好 你肯定很高兴
Good. You must be happy.
我知道 你会这么想 我该高兴
I know. You'd think. I should be.
我不喜欢我们意见不一致
I don't like it when we disagree.
这是最近才有的事 我讨厌这样
It's new, and I hate it.
不是最近才有的事 我只是之前没说
Not new. I just don't tell you all the time.
你没说什么
What don't you tell me?
我不喜欢意大利菜
I don't like Indian food.
包括萨莫萨三角饺吗
What, not even the samosas?
等等 我的确喜欢萨莫萨三角饺
Oh, wait. No, I do love the samosas.
你又对了
You're right again.
我知道 我经常对
I know. I'm right a lot.
但我不希望你感觉被我的决定压♥迫♥
But I don't want you to feel steamrolled by my decisions.
我们给迪梅奥学院一个机会怎么样
How about we give DiMeo Academy a chance,
如果一个月内不管用 我们再聊这事
and in a month, if it's not working, we'll revisit?
三个月 我们把车♥库♥改造成教师休息室
Three months, and we turn the garage into a faculty lounge.
两个月 我同意叫你"迪梅奥校长"
Two months, and I agree to call you "Principal DiMeo."
瞧瞧我 妥协了
Oh. Look at me -- compromising.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计 你要去哪儿吗
Hey, man. You trying to get somewhere or...?
是的
"Yes.
我想来这里上学
I'm trying to get here."
好吧
Okay.
所以定了
So, it's settled.
JJ继续上迪梅奥学院
DiMeo Academy will continue for JJ,
迪伦在田径运动会打败他们后
and Dylan and Ray will return to Lafayette
她和雷会回拉斐特中学
after Dylan beats them in the track meet.
是啊 我们会改掉昵称
Yeah. And we'll explore changing the nickname.
你来了
Oh, hey! You made it!
你今天学到了什么吗
Did you learn anything today?
我学到了我想从迪梅奥学院退学
"I learned I want to quit DiMeo Academy."
什么 那起作用了啊
What? I mean, it's working.
我们在证明我们能做到
We're proving that we can do it.
不 是你在证明
"No, you're proving
你可以并愿意为我做任何事
you can and will do anything for me.
我们已经知道了
We already knew that.
但那并不是生活
But that's not life.
我今天去看了大学
I checked out college today.
一群人都在照顾自己
It's a bunch of people taking care of themselves.
我得在上大学之前练习
I need practice doing that before I go."
好吧
Okay, well...
随便你
I mean, whatever you want.
但如果你回来
But if you go back here,
你得复读一整年
you're gonna have to repeat a whole extra year.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
你的朋友们都会毕业
And all your friends will have graduated.
你确定吗 JJ 都听你的
You're sure about this, JJ? It's -- It's all you.
瞧见了吗
See that?
独♥立♥思考
Independent thinking.
迪梅奥学院教的
He got that from DiMeo Academy.
一周内你学到了很多
You picked up a lot there in a week.
我这辈子都在上迪梅奥学院
"I've been going to DiMeo Academy all my life."
我们把他教得很好
We did good with that one.
其他人也许会受苦
Others may have suffered.
迪梅奥学院的参赛者是 迪伦·"盐"·迪梅奥
Running for DiMeo Academy -- Dylan "Salt" DiMeo.
你的外号♥为什么是盐
Why is your nickname "Salt"?
因为盐能杀死蛞蝓
Because salt kills slugs.
那是一般的蛞蝓 但我们是海蛞蝓
Normal slugs, but we're sea slugs.
我们生活在盐水里
We live in salt water.
我上周五晚上在红屋顶旅馆外
I saw your wife's car outside of the Red Roof Inn
看见了你老婆的车
last Friday night.
比赛加油
You have a good race, now.
来 准备好 姑娘们 来吧
All right, let's get up. Get ready, ladies. Come on, now.
选手们 各就各位
Runners, take your marks.
各就各位 预备
On your mark, get set...
我的屁♥股♥味道如何
Yeah! How's my butt taste?
你在哪呢 队长
Where you at, Captain?
棒 迪伦
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表