剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Today was his first day at DiMeo Academy.
等等 你办了个学校吗
Wait. You started a school?
非常棒
"It's"...G-R -- "Great."
我看行 我上
Good enough for me. I'm in.
真的吗 为什么
Are you? Why?
我这个年龄的孩子们
Kids my age are extremely immature
对完全正常的身体机能非常不成熟
about a perfectly normal bodily function.
听着 我学习努力 用心听讲
Look, I work hard, and I listen to what the teachers say.
要不要我
Do you want me or not?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
另一个学生能让足球队更活跃
Another student could spice up the soccer team.
学校有田径队吗
Does this school have a track team?
补充提问 那个田径队
Follow-up question -- could that track team compete
本周能和拉斐特中学的废物们比赛吗
with the Lafayette losers at the meet this week?
-应该可以吧 -我上
- I mean, I suppose -- - I'm in.
别放烤箱里 放抽屉里
Don't put it in the oven! Put it in a drawer.
瞧瞧
Look at that!
如此成功的学校
A school so successful,
一天内学生就翻了三倍
it triples in attendance in a day.
你今天怎么样
Hey. How was your day?
还行
Not bad.
我决定在家教育JJ
I decided to homeschool JJ,
然后雷和迪伦表示感兴趣
then Ray and Dylan expressed an interest --
我没有细问
which I didn't fully explore --
我打算让他们退学
so I'm gonna pull them out of school
自己教育他们
and educate them all myself!
真棒 他们的爸爸接受得怎么样
Great. How did their dad take that?
对了 我还没问他
Oh, right. Yeah, I didn't ask him.
跟你说 我们还需要个老师
Mm. Tell you what -- we need another teacher.
好吧 我请病假
Okay. Well, I'll call in sick to work.
至少请"很担心"的假
At least, call in "Very concerned" to work.
迪梅奥一家 我很成功 对吧
Hey, DiMeos, I'm successful, right?
跟什么对比
Compared to what?
原来我前妻是个拜金女
Turns out my ex is a gold digger,
而她不想撩我
and she doesn't want to dig me.
显然 这女人不再出现在你生活中
Well, obviously, it's a good thing
这是件好事
this woman is no longer in your life.
你们能借给我什么
Uh-huh. Do you guys have anything I can borrow
好向她表明我很上流吗
to show her I'm fancy?
你们拥有的最贵的东西是什么
What's the most expensive thing you have?
JJ的轮椅
JJ's wheelchair?
第二贵的呢
What's the next most expensive thing?
这盘子
This plate.
好吧 我想该上课了
All right, time for class, I guess.
迪梅奥学院今天有了两位新生
We have two new students today at DiMeo Academy.
迪伦和雷 欢迎
Dylan and Ray, welcome.
我认识你 你之前跟我上同一所学校
Hey, I think I recognize you from my old school.
你就是那个放屁的孩子
You're that kid who farted.
我是你们的老师 迪梅奥老师
I'm your teacher -- Mr. DiMeo.
妈妈和JJ呢
Where's Mom and JJ?
他们在上你妈妈所谓的
Oh, they are on what your mother called
"探索人生的织锦"
"An exploration of the tapestry of life,"
也许是在动物园吧
which... the zoo, maybe?
这是一些数学课本
Here are some math books.
等等 我们要做家庭作业吗
Wait. We're doing schoolwork?
迪梅奥学院是来真的吗
DiMeo Academy is for real?
我还以为这只是妈妈的疯主意
I thought this was just one of Mom's crazy ideas
等她不再对学校生气 就会忘了这些
that would blow over once she stopped being mad at the school.
真好 我也是这么想的
Oh, good. That's what I thought, too.
我能看你们玩电子游戏什么的吗
Can I just watch you guys play video games or whatever?
反正我也会这样做
It's what I'd be doing anyways.
我是成功男士
I am a success.
我拥有这辆车
I own this car.
我拥有许多车
I own many cars.
这甚至都不是我最爱的车
This isn't even my favorite car.
我讨厌这辆车
I hate this car.
好车啊
Nice car!
我讨厌它
I hate it.
有点低
Just a little low.
从来都习惯不了
You never get used to that. Hm.
这是你的车吗
This is yours?
昨天你干嘛开那辆破车
Why were you driving that junker yesterday?
那辆旧车吗
Oh, that old thing?
我有时候开那辆车来让自己保持谦虚
I drive that sometimes just to keep me humble.
完全没用
It doesn't work.
你在做什么啊
So, what is it you're doing?
房♥地♥产♥ 音乐
Oh, you know -- real estate, music.
就像是以前
Pretty much exactly what I told you
我跟你说的一样
I was gonna do back in the day.
我想我昨天弄错了
I guess I had it wrong yesterday.
很高兴我们澄清了这事
Mm-hmm. Well, I'm glad we cleared that up, right?
但是 给你点建议
But, uh, a bit of a tip --
罗宾 别执着于成功和金钱
Robin, don't be so obsessed with success and money.
这可不好看
It -- It's not a good look.
等等 这玩意儿跳进我车里尿尿吗
What -- This thing jumped in my car to pee?!
不要 狗子 不要
No, dog! No!
别紧张 肯尼斯
Relax, Kenneth.
停下
Stop, man!
这全怪你
It's your fault!
你为什么要给它喝那么好喝的水
Why do you got to give it such delicious water?
下午好 学生们 又一次超棒的实地考察
Good afternoon, students. Another stellar field trip.
JJ 你想休息一会吗
JJ, would you like a break?
真糟糕 突击测验
Too bad. Pop quiz.
物理 开始于
Ah -- physics, starting in...
三分钟之前
three minutes ago?!
什么
What?!
去吧
Go on.
你好啊 迪梅奥老师
Ah, hello, Mr. DiMeo.
那是实验吗
Is that an experiment?
是啊 我在测试冰淇淋苏打加微笑的效果
Yes. I am testing the effects of ice cream sodas on smiles.
对 似乎有关联
Oh, yes, there appears to be a correlation.
这不是你整天都在做的事吧
This isn't the kind of thing you've been doing all day...?
你们学了什么
What did you study?
-历史 -科学 -加法
-History. - Science. - Plus.
应该是一次回答一个问题
More of a..."answer one at a time" Situation.
来我办公室聊聊 迪梅奥老师
A word in my office, Mr. DiMeo?
你编的谎是加法吗
Your lie was "Plus"?
我觉得你没认真对待
I don't think you're taking this seriously.
我要多认真对待啊
How serious am I supposed to take it?
我站在一间满是内♥裤♥的
I'm standing in a principal's office
校长办公室里
that is covered in underwear.
这只是临时的
This is just temporary.
下个月我想着我们可以翻新车♥库♥
Next month, I was thinking we could renovate the garage
开一个木工课程
and maybe get a woodworking course out of it.
我们下个月还要这样做吗
We're still gonna be doing this next month?
我们要坚持到JJ毕业
We're doing this till JJ graduates.
我还以为你只是在发脾气
I thought you were just blowing off steam.
不 我们不闹了
No. We're done.
你不同意迪梅奥学院吗
Are you not on board with the DiMeo Academy?
你的名字就是校名 我给了你好处
Your name's in the title. I threw you a bone.
差一点我就取名为玛雅学院了
I was this close to calling it "Maya Academy."
这不是学校 而是发脾气
This isn't a school! It's a tantrum!
有人告诉你不行
Someone told you "No,"
所以你进入了战斗状态 一如既往
So you went to war, like always.
你不问这场战斗是否值得打
You don't ask if the war is worth fighting,
也不问我的想法
and you certainly don't ask what I think.
JJ有个问题 我解决了
JJ had a problem. I fixed it.
我就是这样 吉米
That's what I do, Jimmy.
这些内♥裤♥ 都是你的
And all this underwear -- it's yours!
我总是支持你 但这是个糟糕的主意 玛雅
I always have your back, but this is a bad idea, Maya.
你不能教他你昨天刚学会的东西
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表