剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
玛雅 不 我很累
Maya, no. I'm tired.
我不在乎你累不累 我不接受拒绝
I don't care if you're tired! I will not be rejected!
我和你们一样惊讶
I'm every bit as surprised by this as you guys!
它学会了朝我爬
Hey! He learned to come.
真是个好孩子
Who's a good boy?
无言有爱 第二季第十集
你知道我讨厌蛇
You know I hate snakes.
墙上"我最恨的东西"里就有它们
They're right there on the "Dead to Me" Wall --
两栖动物
amphibians.
能量饮料
叠罗汉
两栖动物
斯卡乐
古龙水
蛇不是两栖动物
Snakes aren't amphibians.
"万事通" 送走它
"Know-it-alls". Get rid of it.
三明治
万事通
男士美甲
拜托 这是圣诞节
Come on. It's Christmas,
圣诞节的意义是互相妥协
and Christmas is about meeting each other in the middle.
并不是
It's just not.
我今天送走蛇 但这个圣诞 我要只狗
I'll give the snake away today, but this Christmas I want a dog.
一只狗
Ooh, a dog.
我一直想要狗 没人让我养
I've always wanted a dog. No one ever lets me get a dog.
别让她这样操纵你
Don't let her play you like this.
她只是在换话题
She's just changing the subject.
-拜托 -拜托
- Please. - Please.
我们真要在凌晨四点做这个吗
This is really what we're doing at 4:00 A.M. --
-小狗公♥投♥ -是只小狗吗
- a puppy referendum? - It's a puppy now?
我们谈过这话题 责任 费用
We have talked about this -- the responsibility, the expense.
这样如何 你不用给我们任何礼物
How about this? You don't get us any presents.
什么都不用
None.
我要礼物
I want P-R-- "Presents".
你太扫兴了
Well, you are a B-U-- "Buzzkill".
我刚开始上电影课
"I just started F-I-- film class.
我想要台摄像机 可以吗
I want a c-- camera. Can I?"
你偏离主题了 爸爸问我们要不要狗
You're off-topic. Dad was just asking us for a dog.
狗
A dog.
各位 我也想要狗
Guys, I want a dog too,
但根据我们的租约 那是禁止的
but according to our lease, we're not allowed.
-你读过租约吗 -我喜欢读书
- You read the lease? - I like to read.
我们家只有四本书 我只能将就
We have like four books. I make due.
我们真不能养狗吗
We really can't have a dog?
现在我想养了
Well, now I want one.
等等 确实有个漏洞
Wait a second. There is one loophole.
我们可以养只服务犬
We can get a service dog.
我们能养狗了
We're gonna get a dog!
你是说 我能养服务犬吧
"You mean I could get a service dog?"
因为我四分钟前刚被蛇吓醒
Well, this is not a question I expected to be asking
我没想到我会问这个问题
when I was woken up by a snake four minutes ago,
但我还得问 JJ 我们能养服务犬吗
but here goes -- JJ, can we get a service dog?
拜托 JJ 会巨酷的
Come on, JJ. It will be gi-gun-dous.
是的 听你妹妹的话
Yeah, listen to your sister.
她只会在非常重要的时刻
She only ever says "Gi-gun-dous"
才说"巨酷" 以及玩拼字游戏时
when it's really important... and in Scrabble.
不
"No."
不 "对"在那里
Yeah, no, the "Yes" Is right there.
指那里 指那里
Point there. Point there.
我不需要服务犬 有人真的需要
"I don't need one. There are people who do.
决定权在我 不行
It's my call. No."
你真是正直 JJ
You are full of integrity, JJ.
很可惜我不再爱你了
It's a shame I no longer love you.
肯尼斯 你周末过得如何
Hey, Kenneth, how was your weekend?
-很糟 -酷
- Terrible. - Cool.
你知道我在那家超♥市♥兼♥职♥吧
You know I moonlight at that grocery store?
那些顾客要用免费火鸡逼疯我了
These customers are driving me crazy with this turkey giveaway!
-免费 -是的
- Giveaway? - Yeah.
是个项目 如果你花一百美元
It's this program where if you spend $100
就能得到一只免费火鸡 但那些吝啬鬼
then you get a free turkey, but these cheapskates
在搜集别人的收据 钻规则漏洞
are scrounging other people's receipts to game the system.
所以你不用证明东西是你买♥♥的
So, you don't even have to prove that it's your purchase?
是啊 我能明白别人为什么钻空子
Yeah, I see where somebody can take advantage of that.
今天 我看到一个混♥蛋♥拿走了八只火鸡
Today, I saw this dirtbag walk out of there with eight turkeys.
所以不是只限一只火鸡 是不限♥量♥火鸡
So, it's not just one turkey? It's unlimited turkeys?
那么 你们开门到什么时候来着
Ah, so, um, what time are you guys open until?
不
No.
哪个更重要 我的友谊 还是免费火鸡
What is more important -- my friendship, or free turkey?
你说过是不限♥量♥火鸡
You said it was unlimited turkeys.
好了 饼干品尝者们 第三批
Okay, cookie-tasters -- batch number three.
天啊 泰勒 如果那围裙上没写着"妈妈"
Boy, Taylor, if that apron did not say "Mom",
我会以为你姐姐很擅长烤饼干的
I would think your sister is great at baking cookies.
我知道你在做什么 而且我喜欢
I know what you're doing... and I love it.
现在 脸不变色地告诉我
Now, tell me with a straight face
我依然看起来像个高中生
that I still look like I'm in high school.
-你不是吗 -爱死他了
- Are you not? - Love him.
要不我留你俩独处算了
Should I leave you two alone?
别诱惑我 我会上下...
Don't tempt me. I will be all over --
太过了 太过了
Now that's too far. Too, too far.
好 我们来谈谈圣诞周
Okay, so let's talk about Christmas week.
我想着我可以周一三五去找你
I was thinking I could come to you monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
在你们继续定计划之前
Whoa. Before you keep making plans,
我觉得是时候让我见雷的家长了
I feel like it's time I met Ray's parents.
为什么
Why?!
我是说 他们只是普通的家长
I mean, they're just regular parents.
他们会读租约...什么的
They read leases and...stuff.
泰勒花了很多时间待在他们家
Well, Taylor's been spending a lot of time in their home,
我想了解一下他们是什么样的人
and I'd like to get a sense of what they're like.
拜托 妈妈 别那样 他们人很好的
Come on, Mom. Don't be like that. They're great.
泰勒 如果她感到有必要
Taylor, if that's what she needs to do
那样做 那我就安排一下
to feel comfortable, then I'll set it up.
我不知道你姐姐
I mean, I don't know why your sister
为什么想见你男友的妈妈
wants to meet your boyfriend's mom --
-安排好 -遵命夫人
- Just set it up. - Yes, ma'am.
JJ 你依然不想要服务犬 对吧
JJ, you still don't want a service dog, right?
即使它是个很可爱的小狗 穿着背心
Even if he's a good, little boy with a vest,
还有个响片 当你摁时
and a clicker that when you click,
它会像神奇地另一个屋子过来
he comes from the next room like it was magic.
玛雅
Maya.
不要 我是疯子 后面一句是我加的
"No. I'm crazy." I added that last part.
我只想确认一下 因为你要到了一只服务犬
Right, I just wanted to make sure 'cause you got one.
有个等待名单 有人退出了
There's a waiting list, and I guess somebody dropped out,
所以他们来找你了
so they came to you.
他们深受你文章的触动
They were very moved by your...essay?
我叫JJ·迪梅奥
"My name is JJ DiMeo.
我是个患有大脑性麻♥痹♥的♥少年 拼错了
I am a teenage boy with cerebral palsy" -- spelled wrong.
我梦想拥有一个伙伴
"It is my dream to have a companion" --
拼错了 那会
spelled wrong. "It would be" --
这个拼对了 巨酷的
Oh, this is spelled correctly -- "Gi-gun-dous".
JJ
Hi, JJ.
解释一下
"E-X-- explain this."
不 好吧 我得为自己辩解
Oh, no. Okay, in my defense,
这本该多年后才通过的
this was supposed to take years to come through.
我本打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
你忽视了我的需求 你利用了我
"You I-G-- ignored what I wanted. And you used me.
大错误 巨大的错误
Big mistake. G-I-- gi-gun-dous mistake."
JJ 拜托别生我气
JJ, please don't be mad at me.
你从没有生过我的气
You're never mad at me.
我都不知道那是什么感觉
I don't even know what that would be like.
准备好知道吧
"Get ready to find out".
你拼错了狗字
You spelled "Dog" Wrong.
什么
What the...
我以为你没这么坏的
I thought you were better than this!
是吗 为什么
You did? Why?
我专门要求你别这样做
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表