剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
好 我希望大家饿了 吉米
Right. I hope everyone's hungry. Jimmy?
雷 想要鸡腿吗 撕吧
Hey, Ray, you want a drumstick? Go deep.
停
Cut!
吉米 如果你连感恩节彩排都不尊重
Jimmy, if you don't respect Thanksgiving rehearsal,
你还能尊重什么
what will you take seriously?
没什么
Mm. Nothing?
明天是五年来头一次
Tomorrow is the first time in five years
我妈妈来拜访我们
that my mother will have visited.
我希望进展顺利
I would like it to go smoothly.
再彩排一遍 大家清楚自己代表谁吗
Let's rehearse again. Is everyone clear who they are?
-我代表我 -我 -我
- I'm me. - Me. - Me.
我代表三个人 我一点没有为
Well, I'm three people -- and not at all troubled
黑人只代表白人的一部分价值
by the historical implications of being assigned a value
其中所蕴含的历史意义而困扰
as a fraction of a white person.
-这糟吗 -不太好
- Is that bad? - It's not great.
泰勒为什么不能当泰勒
Why can't Taylor be Taylor?
因为她的神情和仪态最接近我妈妈
Because she alone has the presence and regal bearing to approximate my mother.
我是你亲爱的老娘亲
I'm your dear old mumsy, I am.
我们终于找到泰勒做不好的事了
Hey! We found something Taylor can't do.
我明天会想念这些乐趣的
Well, I'll miss all the fun tomorrow.
我定好了跟我爸爸吃晚餐 上校
I signed up to have dinner with my dad -- The Colonel.
-说来话长 -那就别说
- Don't get me started. - We won't.
吉米 你准备祝酒词了吗
Jimmy, have you prepared your toast?
准备了
I sure have.
我要向我们的贵客表示热烈欢迎
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to our honored guest.
安德里亚 你隐忍♥而冷血
Andrea, you are withholding and cold.
而且你是个天才
Also, you're this genius
治疗癌症达45年
who's been curing cancer for 45 years,
然而你和我治愈的癌症患者数目一样
yet you and I have cured the exact same number of cancers.
听着 我懂 你不喜欢她来
Look, I get it. You don't like it when she comes around.
我只是不喜欢你变得不一样
I just don't like how you turn into a different person.
我真想见见
Oh, I'd love to see that.
你没听过我怎么不一样
Well, you haven't heard how I'm different.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
她会非常紧张
She gets all nervous and sweaty,
而且她开始为一些事道歉
and she starts apologizing for stuff.
太疯狂了
It is nuts!
我有个主意 与其寻求她从没给过你
Here's an idea -- instead of looking for the approval
以后也不会给你的肯定
that she has never and will never give you,
你为什么不做自己呢
why not just be yourself?
好主意 现在回到现实
There's a lovely idea. Now back to reality.
我妈妈非常严格 因此
My mother is extremely exacting, and to that end,
这一次 我们要有备无患
this time, we will be prepared.
迪伦 读一读伟大的切尔西足球俱乐部
Dylan, read up on the great Chelsea Football Club.
JJ 我定制了一个带英国俏皮话的交流板
JJ, I've customized a board with British witticisms.
学习一下
Learn it.
雷 请你追一下
And, Ray, please, will you catch up
妈妈最喜欢的电视剧《韦顿庄园》
on Mummy's favorite show, "Wavendon Manor."
就像《唐顿庄园》 但没那么有趣
It's like "Downton Abbey," But less fun.
太好了 我就嫌《唐顿庄园》太有趣了
Great. That was my one complaint about "Downton Abbey."
我只希望每个人都乖乖的
I just want everyone to be on their best behavior.
看在上帝的分上 不管你们做什么
And for God's sake, whatever you do,
不要提起她的医界宿敌
don't mention her arch medical rival,
恩斯特·鲍曼施耐博
Ernst Bowman-Schrieber.
但我们很喜欢他
"But we love him so."
知道吗
Do you know what?
全走开 因为我还要打扫
Clear off, 'cause I got more cleaning to do.
泰勒吸尘器 该你上了
Come on, Taylor. You're up.
无言有爱 第二季第七集
这比坐在家里看你妈妈发疯好多了
This is so much better than sitting at home watching your mother freak out.
孩子们想要什么上什么
Hi. Give the kids whatever they want.
我要一份
And I will have...
哥斯拉卷
The Godzilla Roll!
哥斯拉卷是什么
What's the Godzilla Roll?
你见过的
"The biggest..." T-U
最大的生鱼寿司卷
"...tube of raw fish ya ever done seen."
就像一根粗柴火
Like a friggin' Duraflame log.
一份两百元
200 bucks a pop.
真可怕
Oh. That's awful.
而且上得太快了
And...so fast.
早做好了
Already made.
在那里摆了好几天 仿佛在挑战你点它
They just sit there for days daring you to order them.
如果你一小时内吃完
And if you finish it within an hour,
全桌人都能免单
the whole table eats free.
这不成问题 因为爸爸是传奇大胃王
Which isn't a problem, because Dad is a legendary power-eater.
拜托 我不是英雄
Please. I'm no hero.
我只是一个不在乎
I'm just a gross poor guy
往胃里塞什么东西的穷俗人
who doesn't care what he puts into his body.
谢谢
Thank you.
游戏开始
Let the games begin.
-爸爸 你没事吧 -没事
- Dad, are you okay? - I'm fine.
你们为什么不去冰激凌那里看看
Why don't you guys go ahead to the ice cream place?
我会跟上的 给我点个"撑破肚"
I'll catch up. Order me the Belly Buster.
他真太俗了
Isn't he gross?
我做不到 抱歉
I can't do it. I'm sorry.
我知道我们都在同一战线
I know we're kind of all in this together
你们也在为我打气
and you guys are rooting for me.
他没吃完
He didn't finish it!
好吧 你们觉得这好笑是吗
All right. You think that's funny?
刷了这个更好笑
Wait till you try and run this.
好了大家 这不是彩排
Okay, people, this is not a drill.
时候到了 感恩节
It's here -- Thanksgiving.
妈妈马上就到
Mummy will be here in a second.
吉米 怎么了 你一天心情都不好
Jimmy, what's wrong? You've been down all day.
-快递小哥又叫你女士了吗 -那样才好呢
Did the UPS guy call you "Ma'am" Again? If only.
是因为你没吃完哥斯拉卷吗
Is this because you couldn't finish the Godzilla Roll?
嘘 孩子们不知道这事
Shh! The kids don't know about that.
你不是刚吸过尘吗
Didn't you just vacuum?
孩子们 准备好了吗
Oh! Kids. Is everyone ready?
迪伦 足球看得怎么样了
Dylan, how's the football watching going?
看不下去 我看了两秒
Couldn't do it. I watched two seconds.
足球太无聊了 以至于我都读了本书
Soccer sucks so hard that I read a book.
迪伦
Dylan!
JJ 英国俚语学得怎么样了
JJ, how's the British lingo?
啊呀
"Blimey."
这没任何意义
That doesn't make any sense.
你到底学了没有
Didn't you study at all?
伦敦地铁
"The tube."
雷 求你告诉我
Ray, please tell me
你看了《韦顿庄园》
you've been watching "Wavendon Manor."
我看了吗 那家人经历的法律诉讼
Have I? The legal proceedings the family's going through?
太冷幽默了
It's so dry!
太好了
Excellent.
你负责给这俩臭小子补课
Well, you're in charge of getting these two twits up to speed.
太好了
Yes!
看起来现在我做主了
Looks like I call the shots now.
放开你的领导
Oh! Unhand your superior!
她来了 她来了
She's here. She's here!
只是比利
It's just Billy!
嘴真毒 在这么神圣的一天
Harsh! And on this holiest of days.
奥黛丽和孩子们呢
Where are Audrey and the kids?
他们来不了 闹了严重的胃病
They're not coming. They got a nasty stomach bug.
不说血腥细节了 我只能说
I'll spare you the gory details, but let's just say
他们不被允许进入酒店泳池
they would not be allowed in a hotel pool.
标志上写的
As per the sign.
因为活化病毒
Regarding active viruses.
-是的 我明白 -是的
- Yeah, I quite understand. - Yeah.
比利
Hey, Billy.
他一天心情都不好
Oh, he's been upset all day.
比利来了 跟我聊聊 兄弟
Billy's here. Talk to me, pal.
我
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表