剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
会出现更多车
more cars pop up.
我们走路吧
Let's just walk.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
我知道JJ不希望他的小妹妹跟着
I know JJ doesn't want his kid sister tagging along.
会需要一会儿才能习惯
It'll take a little longer to get around,
但放心 全是我的错
but rest assured, it is all my fault.
你需要
Oh, do you need...
抱歉 这是我的垃圾桶
Sorry. This is my Dumpster.
我丢在这里了
I left it here.
当大哥的第一步 眼神接触
Step 1 of being an alpha -- eye contact.
我总觉得你在看我的膝盖
I always feel like you're looking at my knees.
看膝盖我感觉更好
I just relate more to knees.
看这里
Eyes up here!
很好
Good.
现在改正姿势
Now, on to posture.
抬头挺胸 就像你在主宰
Stand tall, like you're in charge.
有权威地说话
Speak with authority.
好
Okay!
好 我很喜欢
Yeah. Alright. I'm liking it.
发号♥施令
Give a command.
辣椒 打滚
Pepper, roll over.
辣椒 打滚
Pepper, roll over.
你没必要慢慢说
You don't have to do it in slow motion.
直接说打滚
Just say "Roll over."
好吧 我想它依然认为我是领袖
Okay, I-I think I'm still coming across as the pack leader.
新计划
New plan.
-贬低我 -什么
- Debase me. - What?
在你家狗狗的眼皮下羞辱我 这是唯一的办法
Humiliate me while your dog watches. It's the only way.
唯一的办法 我们不该考虑一下吗
The only way? Shouldn't we think about this for, like, a minute?
天都快黑了
We're losing daylight!
瞧见了吗 这不比对着果汁盒哭要好吗
See? Isn't this better than crying into your box?
我们该先去哪家商店
Now, which store should we go to first?
我打算先自己随便看看
I was thinking I might window-shop on my own for a bit.
玛雅不来吗
Aw. Maya no come-y?
-可以吗 -可以
- That okay? - Okay.
一小时后
Well, I'll meet you in an hour
在迪伦偷零钱的喷泉那见面
by the fountain where Dylan steals change.
妈妈 我想谢谢你 你最好了
Oh. Mom, I just wanted to say thanks. You're the best.
等等 无人机 沮丧盒 对我表达爱意
Wait, the drone, the wallow box, showing me affection.
你这小家伙耍什么把戏呢
What have you got up your bony, little sleeve?
我们在加州被宠坏了
We're, uh, spoiled in California.
在纽约 走八个街区对他们来说
You know, in New York, they wouldn't even think twice
根本不算什么
about walking eight blocks.
我在走路呢 我在走路呢
Hey, I'm walkin' here! I'm walkin' here!
你过不来
Oh, you can't get over that.
所以你没笑我的《午夜牛郎》模仿
That's why you're not laughing at my "Midnight Cowboy."
他过不去 但那不是原因
He can't, but that's not why.
你绕着过去会更容易吗
Is it maybe easier to go around?
路沿也就几英寸高
"It's only a few inches off the curb.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy."
大哥 这有五英寸呢
Dude! That is, like, 5 inches.
你有死亡愿望吗
Do you have a death wish?
如果我死了 告诉雷他是个呆瓜
"If I die, tell Ray he's a dork."
你知道我会的
You know I will, buddy.
雷 你是个呆瓜
Ray, you're a dork!
你成功了
Hey! You made it!
这时候
"And now the part where the R-A --
雨就会让我的轮椅短路了
rain short-circuits my chair."
雨
Rain?
天啊
Oh, boy.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?!
肖申克
H-Hey! "Shawshank"!
你俩去个放映室吧
Yeesh! Get a screening room, you two.
肯尼斯 下来
Kenneth, off! Oh!
听你的 大哥
Anything you say, Alpha.
现在你可以吃了
Now you may eat.
真大哥
So alpha!
对我来真的
Alright, now, really give it to me here.
好
Yeah.
肯尼斯 现在去拿报纸
Kenneth, get the paper now!
你好 这是...
Hi. Yeah, this is just a --
很难解释 把包裹给我
It's too hard to explain. Just give me the package.
放我嘴里 笨蛋
In my mouth, dummy.
泰勒 你在利用我
Taylor. Ooh, you were using me.
天啊
God!
你是难忘的痛
♪ You're the unforgettable pain ♪
-你是最美的雨 -不
- ♪ You're the sweetest kind of rain ♪ - Oh...no!
我们为什么在这里等着
Uh, w-why are we waiting here?
轮椅能防水吗
Can the wheelchair not get wet?
不 这全是因为我
Oh! No, this is all me.
我喜欢站在遮雨篷下
I like standing under awnings.
很
They're...
浪漫
romantic.
现在
Now...
在这蠢玩意儿下吻我吧
kiss me under this dumb thing!
我们也许该去看电影
U-uh, w-we should probably get to -- t-to the movie.
是啊 你们去吧
Yeah, you guys go.
我去找些塑料袋盖住我们
I-I'll go find some plastic bags to cover us.
之后我再来找你们
I'll catch up with you guys later!
走吧
Let's go!
出什么事了 不 短路了吗
What happened? Oh, no! Did it short?
直接推轮椅吧
Let's just push it.
太沉了 动不了
"It's too H-E-A -- heavy to move."
让我试试
Let me try.
我的名字叫伊尼格·蒙托亚
My name is Inigo Montoya.
你杀了我的轮椅
You killed my wheelchair.
准备去死吧
Prepare to die!
那是什么
What was that?
休斯顿 我们遇到麻烦了
Houston, we have a problem.
结束了
"We're done.
走吧
Just go."
不 没事
No, no. It's okay.
有事
"It's not.
走吧
Go now."
至少让我把你推到遮阳篷下
At least let me push you under the awning. I --
不 走吧
"No. Leave."
你是最美的雨
♪ You're the sweetest kind of rain ♪
我快要疯掉
♪ And my brain goes insane ♪
搞什么
What the heck?
妈妈对话雷
Mummy to Ray.
请回话 雷 完毕
Come in, Ray. Over.
-妈妈 你干什么呢 -我想救你
- Mom! What are you doing? - I'm trying to save you.
这无人机会让你在泰勒和这些围观群众面前
This drone is gonna embarrass you in front of Taylor
丢死人的
and all these people,
有一些女孩和你差不多大 还蛮可爱的
some of whom are your age and quite cute.
打扰一下 你单身吗
Excuse me. Are you single?
这是我儿子
This is my son.
班级排名第六名
Class rank -- 6.
我不想要别人 我要泰勒
I don't want anyone else. I want Taylor.
这是为了你好
Well, this is for your own good.
把我的无人机还给我
Give me back my drone!
瞧见他跑得有多快了吗 女孩们
See how fast he runs, ladies?
我爱你 伙计 但这太累赘了
I love you, buddy, but this part's a drag.
你得学会走路
You're gonna have to learn to walk.
我看错了他
I had that guy wrong.
他就把你推到这下面然后走了吗
He just rolled you in this and left?
是我让他走的
"After I told him to go."
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他只是在忍♥受我
"He was just putting up with me.
他们都会厌倦
They all get sick of it."
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表