剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
我找到了 找到了优♥惠♥券
I found it! I found the coupon!
好了 小队 三分钟内
Okay, team, in three minutes,
这个早餐五折的优♥惠♥券
this 50%-off-breakfast coupon
就会变成早餐无折的优♥惠♥券
becomes a 0%-off-breakfast coupon,
系好安全带吧
so buckle up.
怎么了 雷
What is it, Ray?
为什么总是非得这样
Why must it always be like this?
我们没法三分钟赶到
There is no way we can make it there in three minutes.
那地方要离这里有十分钟的路程
The place is 10 minutes away.
-这是个挑战吗 -不是挑战
- Is that a challenge? - No, not a challenge.
我相信你可以做到 别展示给我看
I believe you can do it. Don't show me.
还十分钟呢
10 minutes.
施工 避开
Yeah, construction. Evade.
榛子味的
Hazelnut.
-好喝吧 -美味
- Nice, right? - Delicious.
这不是车道 不是车道
Not a Lane! Not a Lane!
这不是车道
Not a Lane!
你什么毛病啊
Hey! Whoa! What's the matter with you?!
如果你之前加了油
If you would put oil in it beforehand,
就不会挡在路中间了
you wouldn't be in the middle of the road!
你最好听小姑娘的
You better listen to the little girl.
你想在面包车下面还是后面啊
Do you want to be behind the Van or under it?
你想在面包车下面吗
Do you want to be under the Van?
别管她
Not her.
人生苦短
Life's too short.
到了
And here we are.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你车上没有残疾人布告
There's no handicapped placard on your car.
你指望我从这里
Do you expect me to walk
一直走到那边...
from all the way over there to just...
抱歉 亲爱的 你说什么
I'm sorry, love. You were saying?
很难走路吗
Something about difficulty walking?
她很难走路 亲爱的
She got difficulty walking, darling.
喂
Yeah, hello.
这需要调整
Now, these... These need a bit of a tune-up,
但他头脑清醒
but he's all there upstairs,
而且不喜欢别人盯着
and he's got a thing about staring.
这是比中指
That's the finger.
在努力呢
Work in progress.
无言有爱 第一季第一集
H-E-R-E
H-E-R-E...
这里 我们为什么在这里
"Here." Why are we here?
我不知道 也许她有烂房♥子的优♥惠♥券
I don't know. Maybe she got a coupon for a crack house.
I-T 它
I-T... "It"...
S-U 很烂
S-U... "Sucks."
它很烂
It sucks.
太消极了 雷 你都没看这里呢
So negative, Ray. You haven't even seen the place.
不 是JJ说的
No, JJ said it.
当然不是你 对吧亲爱的
Of course you didn't, did you, sweetheart?
恶棍
Bully.
我知道你们在想我们为什么来这里
Now, I know you're wondering why we're here.
我们要搬家了
Well, we're moving!
什么 搬来这里吗
What? To here?
好棒
Yes!
这里的高中刚铺了两百万的跑道
Their high school just laid down a $2 million track.
什么 搬家 又换学校
I'm sorry. Moving? Changing schools again?
这是两年里第六所学校了
This will be the sixth school in two years.
我们要搬家 因为我找到了你弟弟的
We're moving because I found the perfect situation
完美学校
for your brother.
老式班级 全职助手
It is a plain old class with a full-time aide,
他将陪在你身边
someone who's gonna be by your side,
不管你去哪里 都读着你板子上的话
reading from your board wherever you go...
语♥音♥助手
A voice.
不再用特殊教育了 很棒 对啊吧
No more special ed. Brilliant, right?
那很棒
It's awesome,
但纽波特比奇超贵的
but Newport beach is crazy expensive.
儿子 你熟悉这句话吗
Son, are you familiar with the phrase,
选择最佳社区的最烂房♥子
"Pick the worst house in the best neighborhood"?
我们来逛逛吧
Let's take the tour.
房♥子就是高速公路旁边
It's right next to the freeway.
不 是离高速公路很近
No, it's close to the freeway.
就在火车车轨旁边
It's right next to the train!
露天平台
The deck...
之前在这里
was located here.
所以你得避开露天平台
So you're gonna want to avoid the deck area.
敲敲吧
Knock on it.
是手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
It's a cell tower.
-是的 -是的
- It is. - Yeah, it is.
信♥号♥♥满格 我都可以给上帝打电♥话♥了
Like 30 bars. I can call god.
G-I-R-L-S
G-I-R-L-S.
姑娘
"Girls"?
是啊 助手当然会帮你跟姑娘们说话
Yeah, of course an aide will help you talk to girls.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
雷 JJ说
Hey, Ray, JJ says
我们也该给你弄一个助手
we should try and get an aide for you, too.
怎么了
Something up?
我们去兜兜风
Uh, let's take a ride.
去看看车
We'll go watch the cars.
我不想搬家
I don't want to move,
我不想又看见妈妈失望
and I can't watch mom get disappointed again.
她觉得这能解决一切问题 但不会的
She thinks it's gonna fix everything, but it won't,
我们又会搬去下一个完美的地方
and we'll be on to the next perfect place.
不错
Oh, nice one!
太棒了
Oh, awesome!
你知道的 你为什么不说
You know that. Why don't you say anything?
因为你妈妈相信 我因此爱她
'Cause your mom believes, and I love her for it.
我不会夺走的
I'm not gonna take that away from her.
我懂
Look, I get it.
你在学校过得不错
You're doing great in school.
隔壁就有朋友
You've got your friend next door,
他是个糟糕的人 非常糟糕
who sucks, by the way... hard.
那孩子非常糟糕
That kid sucks hard.
-你只是 -等等
- You're just... - Hold on.
消音器坏了
And there goes the muffler!
真帅
That is glorious.
这样吧
All right, how about this?
这几周里老房♥子还是我们的
We've got the old house for a couple of weeks.
我打算过去打包
I was gonna go there and pack.
我♥干♥脆就不去了
What if I don't,
如果新家不好
and if the new place doesn't work out,
我们就回家
we just go home?
天啊
Oh, my god.
我可以说对了 你可以偷懒
I get to be right, and you get to be lazy.
那是我们最爱的
Those are our favorite things.
是啊
Yeah.
看见火花了 真酷
Oh, saw sparks on that one. So, so cool.
大家都想围着胖子开车
Everybody wants to drive around with a fat guy.
选错斜坡了 兄弟
Wrong hill, pal!
好 去给JJ弄一个语♥音♥助手
Okay, let's go get JJ a voice.
我会想你的 兄弟
Gonna miss you, bro.
你留下了很多烂摊子啊
You're leaving a lot of ass on the table.
我会怀念身边有人
I'm gonna miss having someone else around
关心天文学的
who cares about astronomy.
但哥们 你是我的僚机
But, dude, you're my wingman.
如果你没有替我说好话
If you're not talking me up,
我上周估计在派对上泡不到索菲亚
I'm not sure I'd get that Sophia at that party last week.
我做到了
I-I did.
我们热烈地亲吻
We were all like... Aaahhhh.
然后我们...
And... and then, we...
JJ很激动
JJ is so excited.
他从来没有过语♥音♥助手 只有妈妈
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表