剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
上衣真漂亮 你是从哪搞到的
Nice shirt. How did you get it?
是我的首映礼门票
"It came with my tickets to the"...
附赠的
P-R -- "Premiere."
你要去首映礼吗
You're going to the premiere?
为了去首映礼 我愿意做任何事
I would give anything to go to that premiere.
妈妈
Mom!
JJ 这行为很混♥蛋♥
JJ, that is a jerk move.
你答应了把票给雷
You promised the ticket to Ray.
看吧
Ha. See?
但是票我确实给你了 所以选择权在你
But I did give you the tickets, so the choice is yours.
但你必须扪心自问
But you really got to ask yourself,
当你日后回首时 你会感觉好...
when you look back, will you feel good about --
你能让我说完话吗
Will you let me finish the sentence?
所以你要和陌生人去吗
So, you're gonna go alone with this stranger?
如果她需要帮助你呢
What if she needs to help you?
我没见过她在日本的广♥告♥牌
I haven't seen her Japanese billboard,
但是我相当确定 她不会帮别的男人上厕所
but I'm pretty sure she's not giving a guy a bathroom transfer.
日本很奇怪的
Oh, Japan is weird.
那我就不喝水 值得了
"So, I won't drink. Worth it."
就这样吗 你遇到了
So that's it? I just get cast aside
第一个美丽的国际模特
for the first gorgeous international model
我就被抛弃了吗
that comes around?
我很适合约会的
I'm very dateable.
问泰勒
Ask Taylor.
或者妈妈
Or Mom!
好 来查查印蒂亚·赫茨菲尔德
All right, let's have a look at this India Herzfeld.
是的 现在我懂了 不错不错
Ooh, yeah, now I get it. Yep, yep, yep.
我的亲哥哥 把我像垃圾一样扔了
My own brother, tossing me aside like a piece of garbage.
-而且是《星球大战》 -真悲伤
- And it's "Star Wars." - So sad.
你怎么懂 你连看都没看过
How would you know? You've never even seen it.
抱歉 我在发火 但是快点去看
I'm sorry. I'm lashing out. But watch it soon.
-你为什么不去呢 -怎么去
- Why don't you try to go? - How?
JJ是通过大脑性麻痹组织拿到票的
JJ got the hookup through a cerebral palsy group.
我能做什么啊
What am I supposed to do?
找另一个有大脑性麻♥痹♥的♥人带我去吗
Find someone else with cerebral palsy to take me?
这会气死JJ的
Ohh, that would drive JJ crazy.
洛根 你喜欢《星球大战》吗
Hey, Logan. Do you like "Star Wars"?
-我喜欢整JJ -也行
- I like screwing over JJ. - That works.
我们三人一起很好玩
This is fun, just us three.
我一直想表达我艺术的一面
I've always wanted to express my artistic side,
但从来没有时间
but there's never time.
而且 雷永远不会让你把路沿涂红
Also, Ray would never let you paint the curb red
让人们没法在屋子前停车
so people can't park in front of the house.
他不该出门的
He shouldn't have gone out.
知道吗 我开始为这地方感到自豪了
You know, I'm starting to take some pride in this place.
我只希望这街区不是
I just wish every house on the block
每个屋子的邮箱都比我们好看
didn't have a nicer mailbox than ours, you know?
为什么不能用好看的红字
Why can't you say "The Fredricksons"
写"弗雷德里克森一家"
in a nice red script?
如果你想做这事 我们接下来可以涂
Well, if you'd take your turn, we could do that next.
不 你们做的事更好玩
Nah, your guys' stuff is more fun.
再说了 这东西好着呢
Besides, this thing's fine.
我挑战你去找一个更会选时机的邮箱
I defy you to find a mailbox with better timing.
《星球大战》全球首映礼
要来了 祝我好运吧
Here it goes. Wish me luck.
让我来 我善于与人打交道
Let me handle this. I've got a way with people.
展示魔力吧
Work your magic.
给我们票
Yeah, give us tickets.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
运气不好 去吃墨西哥卷饼吧
Well, no luck. Let's get tacos.
JJ 你看起来不错
Oh, JJ. You're looking well.
-你在这里做什么 -我和洛根一起来的
- "What are you doing here?" - I'm here with Logan.
我们已经过得很愉快了
We're already having a lovely time.
我们正要去吃墨西哥卷饼
We were just on our way to get tacos.
之后去
After!
感谢你带我来这里
Thank you for bringing me here.
对了
Oh, right.
也许有斜坡
Maybe there's a ramp?
JJ 这边
JJ, over here.
他运球过了罚球区
He drives down the lane.
他投篮 得分了
He shoots...and he scores!
观众沸腾了
Oh, and the crowd goes wild!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?!
我是来看的
I'm here to watch.
你说了拉斐特中学好玩
Well, you said Lafayette was a "Good hang."
我想看看是什么意思 所以假装我不在吧
I want to see what that means, so just act like I'm not here.
但你在啊
But you are.
这才公平 肯尼斯 我允许你留下钥匙了
Well, it's only fair, Kenneth. I did let you keep the keys.
好好玩 运球
Have fun. Bounce your ball.
我觉得你站那里行不通
Yeah, I don't think this works with you standing right there.
我理解
I understand.
我去办公室看监控摄像头
I-I'll just go watch on the security cameras in my office.
真是...
Uh, that's a -
跑得真好 迪伦
fun run, Dylan.
你通常都跑这么快吗
That's how fast you normally run, is it?
妈妈 爸爸
Oh, Mom, Dad.
你们真是在卖♥♥力搞笑
You work so hard to be funny.
她真搞笑
She's funny!
-我没有搞笑 -卖♥♥力吗
- I wasn't trying to be funny. - "Work so hard"?
好吧 该爸爸了 我们做什么
Okay, then. Dad's turn next. What should we do?
我想做什么
Huh. What do I...want to do?
我没想法 你们选吧
I got nothing. You guys choose.
迪伦和我选了三次了 你选吧
Dylan and I have gone three times. You pick.
说真的 我玩什么都行
Uh...seriously, I'm down for whatever.
不 别说什么都行 吉米 好吧
No, don't say "Whatever." Oh, Jimmy, okay.
试试这样 闭上眼睛
Try this. Close your eyes.
现在 你可以做世界上的任何事
Now, you can do anything you want in the whole world.
随便选个
Just pick something.
你在享受
And you're having fun.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-随便什么 -见鬼了 吉米
- Whatever. - Oh, bloody hell, Jimmy.
听着
Hey, listen.
你们想好我们做什么
You guys figure out what we're gonna do.
把我当成家庭精灵吧
Think of me as the family genie.
预算只有六块
With a budget of like six bucks.
我会搞清楚他想要什么
I'll find out what he wants.
让我单独跟他待十分钟 给我全部豁免权
Give me 10 minutes alone with him and full immunity.
不行 我之前给过你一次 再也不要了
No. I gave you full immunity once before. Never again.
我知道他想要什么 但我觉得我们把他毁了
And I know things he wants, but I think we've broken him.
他一直在给予
I mean, he gives and he gives,
但他不肯要
but he won't take anything for himself.
我们只用想个办法让他得偿所愿
We just have to find a way of giving it to him
同时不让他知道
without him knowing.
-你可以吗 -是啊
- You can do that? - Oh, yeah.
我的第二辆车就是这样来的
It's how I got a second car.
还有第三个孩子
And a third kid!
跟我来
All right, follow my lead.
你好 我们是来拿VIP票的
Hi. We're here to pick up our VIP passes.
我实际上演了电影
I'm actually in the movie.
你扮演的是谁
Who do you play?
他们让我们签了保密协议
Oh, they had us sign something,
所以我不能告诉你
so I can't tell you.
但你这招不错 很巧妙
Nice try, though. Pretty tricky.
下一位
Next!
借过 凯文·史密斯
Excuse me. Kevin Smith, please.
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith.
你能帮我们进去吗 我们是铁杆粉
Can you please help us get in? We are huge fans.
他吗 他是谁
Oh! Of him? Who is he?
天啊 你比他可擅长多了
Oh, my Lord. You are so much better at this than he is.
我想带他俩进首映礼
I would like to get these boys into the premiere.
可以吗
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表