剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
我不怪你 吉米
I don't hold it against you, Jimmy.
那是你的想法
That makes one of us.
好吧
Well...
我本来打算等你睡着了再给你
I was gonna wait till you were asleep to give you this.
但我觉得现在更好
But I think it's probably better now.
实际上很疼
Hurts a lot, actually.
皮特 你去望风
Pete, you'll be on lookout.
道格 你在比赛开始前去座位
Doug, gonna set you in the stands before the game.
乔伊 你去储藏室
Joey, you head into that storage room
拿出维京海盗的东西
and bring out all the Viking stuff --
穿着衣服
with clothes on.
米勒对大家讲话的同时
Meanwhile, we'll get Miller's car keys
我们去拿车钥匙
while she's addressing the crowd.
需要一个手脚快的人
Gonna need somebody fast.
本的老婆怎么样
How 'bout Ben's wife?
拜托 别开黄腔
Come on! Keep it clean.
你妈妈昨晚不是这样说的
That's not what your mom said last night.
你要离开我 看起来很合理
Oh, you're leaving me. That seems fair.
我跟你一起走
I'm leaving with you.
我们的航♥班♥30分钟后起飞
Our flight leaves in 30 minutes.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
我不说 我们就是这样
Oh, I'm not talking. It's our thing.
好吧 但你得去检查一下
All right. But you're gonna have to check that.
这对随身行李而言太大了
It's way too big for a carry-on.
没关系 我认识人
It's okay. I know a guy.
能让舱顶行李箱变大的人吗
A guy who can make overhead bins larger?
放粘液 海蛞蝓
我觉得有些显眼
I feel a little conspicuous.
酷一点
Be cool.
我们只是在橄榄球赛上
We're just five old dudes and a young girl
穿着全身黑色的五个男人和一个小女孩
wearing all black at a football game.
瞧瞧我们顺其自然
Look at us being all spontaneous.
之前的我们会为坐在哪里发愁一个小时
The old us would've agonized over where to sit for an hour.
但这是我们首先看到的坐位
But these were the first seats we saw,
它们很棒
and they're great.
这个六块的爆米花
And this $6 popcorn?
冲动的喜悦
An impulsive delight.
我喜欢新的不思考的我们
I like the new no-thinking us.
知道吗
You know what?
我也是
So do I.
别思考了
Forget thinking.
泰勒
Taylor...
我爱你
I love you.
雷 说这话太早了
Ray, it's -- it's way too soon for that.
懂了吗 泰勒
Get it, Taylor?
我就是这意思
That's -- That's what I'm talking about.
加点思考
Some thinking.
平衡
Balance.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
准备好给返校节国王和王后戴上皇冠了吗
Are you ready to crown your Homecoming King and Queen?
耶
Yay!
别说唱了
Don't rap again!
让校长说唱
Let the white lady rap!
我没打算
I wasn't going to.
好啊 学生们
What's up, homies?
事情定了
It's going down.
国王和王后即将戴上皇冠
The king and the queen, they 'bout to get crowned.
幸运的一对是
And the lucky couple is...
乔什·波特和玛丽亚贝尔·杰克逊
Josh Porter and Mariabelle Jackson!
真棒
Yay!
我还以为我们会赢
Wow. I really thought we'd win,
但他们选择普通的白人帅哥靓妹
but they went with a run-of-the-mill hot white couple.
我们的国王
Our king...
我想这是个进步
"Guess that's..." P-R-- "...progress?"
我想这学校没我以为的那么堕落
I guess this school isn't as far gone as I thought.
我想你说得对
"I guess you're right."
是啊
Yeah.
真糟糕我们得分手
Too bad we have to break up,
因为我嫉妒肯达尔·詹娜
because I got jealous that Kendall Jenner
一直给你发电邮
kept sending you e-mails constantly!
我疯了吗 我挺喜欢你们这一对的
Am I nuts? I'm kinda feeling you two.
在没人理解我的时候
At a time where no one understood me,
你们在
you guys were there.
与你们合作真是荣幸
It's been an absolute honor working with you.
多谢让我们参与这事 迪伦
Thanks for bringing us in on this, Dylan.
从现在开始 你是
From now on, consider yourself
荣誉的恶作剧肯斯坦的怪物成员了
an honorary Prankenstein Monster.
迪伦 我们坐后面
Dylan, we'll take the back.
这是你的主意 你开车
It's your idea. You drive.
我不会让你们失望的
I won't let you guys down.
准备好 伙计们 这会是件大事
Saddle up, boys, because this is gonna be huge.
你们听见了 快准备好 伙计们
All right, you heard the lady! Saddle up, fellas!
海蛞蝓去死 维京海盗万岁
Death to Sea Slugs! Go, Vikings!
那是我的车 小子
That's my car, dawg.
我们做到了 伙计们
We did it, guys.
伙计们
Guys?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你被耍了 迪伦
你们对我恶作剧了吗 不可能
You guys pranked me? No way!
你们可是传奇啊
You guys are frickin' legends!
迪伦·迪梅奥 你马上回来
Dylan DiMeo, you come back here right now!
把钥匙还给我 姑娘
Give me my keys, girl!
天啊 有人裸跑
Oh, my God! Streaker!
我猜
I-I kind of figured
行李箱里的一些衣服是我的
some of the clothes in that suitcase would've been mine.
不 你得到了惊喜 而我可以换衣服
Oh, no, you get the surprise, I get the costume change.
真有爱
Oh. This is very sweet.
我觉得我们该创造新回忆了
Well, I thought it was time for us to make a new memory.
你能原谅自己吗
Can you forgive yourself?
显然
Well, by all appearances,
我对你按小时付费
I'm paying you by the hour.
用自责来浪费真是太蠢了
It would be dumb to waste it beating myself up.
也许雷和泰勒是对的
Maybe Ray and Taylor were right.
我们可以聊得更多
We could stand to talk a bit more.
好吧
Yeah, let's.
但今晚不行
But not tonight.
我们该回
Should we go back up to the room
我不知道该如何付房♥费的房♥间吗
I have no idea how we're going to pay for?
亲爱的 交给我
Honey, I got this.
好 一间房♥的房♥费
Okay. Come on! Money for a room!
以及401K计划
And whatever a 401K is!
来了
Here we go!
赢家 4点
Winner, 4!
真棒
Yes! Ha!
-走吧 -等等
- Let's do it. - Wait.
我的理疗师
Uh, my physical therapist
随时都会来接我
is coming to pick me up any second,
我希望你见见她
and I want you to meet her.
我们得回家了
We got to get home.
我们真的希望你见见 阿
"We really want you to meet..." A-Y-E --
阿伊莎
"...Ayeisha."
真的吗
Seriously?
我们认为你跟她会有很多共同之处
We think you'll have a lot in common with her.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
你俩刚经历这么这么多
After all you two just been through.
让我猜猜关于阿伊莎的一个细节
Let me guess one small detail about Ayeisha.
她让我变得完整
It's that she completes me.
开始是凑对子 后来是命运的安排
Well, there's shipping, and then there's fate.
好啊 妹子
Hey, girl!
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表