剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
我们让他看看我们能做到什么
Let's show him how much we can do.
我从没有钱 我想赚点
I never have any money. I'd love to make a little.
那你去找工作
So you'll get a job.
或者利润丰厚的跑步筹款
Or a lucrative running endorsement.
或者找个工作
Or a job.
我这15年来总是迟到
I've been 20 minutes late for 15 years now.
也许当一个准时的人会很有趣
Might be fun to be one of those "On time" People.
我呢 我都不知道从何开始
What about me? I don't even know where to start.
迪梅奥一家 精神可嘉
Hey, DiMeos! Way to try!
迷你邻居女人
Ooh, tiny neighbor woman.
你看起来就像今日楷模女士 非常正能量
You look like today's lady on the go. So together.
你是怎么做到远离烟熏消毒的人的
How do you keep the fumigators at bay, as it were?
抱歉 我有个预约
I'm sorry. I have an appointment.
我能看看吗
Oh, may I?
你要见一个装潢师
Oh, you're meeting a decorator.
五点买♥♥杂货 训练师
Groceries at 5:00. Trainer.
你能在日程里加上我吗
Would you add me to this calendar?
但这是我的生活
B-But this is my life.
是的 我能借用吗
Yes. May I have it?
好 来看看准时是什么感觉
Okay, let's see what it's like to be on time.
哇 空车位
Whoa. Open spots.
这里从来没有车位
Huh, there's never any spots.
咖啡 从来没有咖啡
Huh, coffee? There's never coffee.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
为早会准备的面包圈
Donuts for the morning meeting.
好吧 你是在骗我吧
Okay, now you're just messing with me. W--
我比你现在的剪草工
Hi. I'll mow your lawn twice as fast
速度快两倍
as whoever's doing it now.
多少钱
How much?
600元
600 bucks?
我的工人只收17元
My guy charges $17.00.
但我喜欢快
But I like it fast.
10元加一枚勋章
$10.00 and a medal?
成交
Deal!
我喜欢我们愚蠢的生活
I quite like our stupid life.
这愚蠢吗
Is it stupid?
是的 愚蠢
Oh, it's stupid. Yeah.
随便说一句 烟熏消毒的人改期了
Not that anybody cares, but the fumigator's rescheduled.
已经在手♥机♥上了 亲爱的
But it's already in the phone, love.
你还在用那个日程啊
Oh, so you're still using that calendar.
爸爸 准时的事...
But, Dad, this "On time" Thing --
他去上班了
He left for work.
我猜他们压根不需要我的建议
Guess the don't need my input at all.
现在 迪伦
Now, Dylan...
你没人可批评了
No one left to criticize.
你实现了心愿 却迷失了自己 雷
You're the dog that caught the car, Ray.
这不会持久的
Hey, it's not going to last!
2017年6月24日 周六
距JJ回家还有八周
上午9点 雷每周例行崩溃
2017年7月22日 周六
距JJ回家还有四周
上午10点 送迪伦去工作
亲爱的泰勒 这个夏天很有趣
"Dearest Taylor, it's been an interesting summer.
我的家人现在走上了正轨
My family now has their acts together.
我失去了目标 我渐渐快被逼疯了
I have no purpose, and it's slowly driving me crazy.
我的一部分头发变白了吗 当然
Has part of my hair turned gray? Sure.
我也没怎么睡过
And sleep is not many.
爱你 泰勒
Oh, well. Love, Taylor."
2017年7月22日 周六
距JJ回家还有四周
下午9点 雷每周例行崩溃
2017年8月19日 周六
JJ回家
上午9点 和坎迪斯锻炼
上午11点 冥想课
当日程上写着"走路"
When the calendar said "Walking,"
我以为是说你和你的朋友们健走
I did think it meant power-walking with your friends.
什么
Huh?
你们总是穿着裙装
You know, how you always wear the suits
在街坊排着队走路
and walk through the neighborhood in formation,
评判别人家的房♥子
judging other people's houses?
我们从没那样做过
W-We've never done that.
真的吗 那我是在哪里看到的
Really? Where did I see that then?
关于郊区的喜剧吗
Sitcoms about suburbia?
你们真不那样做吗
You really don't do that?
我们应该那样做吗
Should we do that?
我不知道你有什么改变 吉米
I don't know what's changed about you, Jimmy,
但我喜欢
but I like it.
我要给你升职
I'm giving you a promotion.
这是你的红衣 这是你的椅子
Here is your red jacket, and...here is your chair.
我
Oh, I --
准时的吉米太牛了
On Time Jimmy rules!
下一个
W-- Next.
欢迎回家 JJ
-嘿 -你好 亲爱的
- Hey! - Hello, darling!
-JJ -我的小天使
- JJ! - There's my little angel!
-他来了 -亲爱的
-Aw, there he is! Oh! -My darling!
让我进去 让我抱一会儿
Let me in. Let me have a minute.
亲爱的 你看起来太棒了
Oh, darling, don't you look fantastic!
你们看起来很奇怪
You guys look...weird.
我们是奇怪 我们现在努力了
We are weird. We try now.
雷怎么了
What's wrong with Ray?
原来他必须有一些可以批评的东西
Turns our he needs something to criticize.
对 他作为反对党更好
Yeah, he's better as an opposition party.
坎迪斯要给狗狗做好准备
Ooh, Candace is getting her dog ready tomorrow
明天回狗狗日托所
to go back to doggy day care.
明天是开学前最后一天
And tomorrow is the last day before school.
所以我们像坎迪斯的狗一样 要去理发
So we, like Candace's dog, will be getting a trim,
置办零食 还有
stocking up on snacks, and... oh,
挤肛♥门♥腺
"Getting anal glands expressed."
叫做买♥♥荧光笔吧
We'll call that buying highlighters.
他在哪 我的哥们呢
Oh, where is he? Where's my guy?
哥们 迪伦
My man. Dylan...
-你好 -雷的鬼魂
- Hey. - Ray's ghost.
JJ在告诉我们他夏天学的新动作
JJ was telling us about some new moves he learned this summer.
你知道他能无支撑坐十秒
You know how he could sit up unsupported for 10 seconds,
然后摔倒吗
then he'd fall over?
知道
Yeah.
现在我能坐二十秒 然后摔倒
Now I can sit for 20 S-E-- "Seconds" Then fall over.
我必须看看
Aww. I got to see this.
你抬不起来他 对吗
You can't pick him up, can you?
这个
Well...
肌肉记忆
Muscle memory, man.
抬一个人 是非常特殊的动作
Lifting a person, it's a very specific movement.
我会想起来的
I'll get it back.
等等 别在JJ身上练
Wait, don't -- Don't practice on JJ.
你会摔到他的
You're gonna drop him.
用不重要的东西练
Practice on something that doesn't matter.
我不在乎
I don't even care.
这是什么
Ooh, what's this?
等等 你不知道这个吗
Wait, you didn't know about this?
亲爱的J
Dear J--
JJ 虽然日程上没有
Oh, JJ, it's not on the schedule,
但我要给你一个大大的拥抱
but I'm gonna have to send you to hug jail!
怎么了
Oh. What?
我们得谈谈 亲爱的 能等等吗
We have to talk. Oh, darling, can it wait?
读书俱乐部即将开始 三 二
I've got book club in three, two...
但我需要你
放下你的手♥机♥ 你怎么了
"Put down your phone. What happened to you?"
你变了
You've C-H-A-- "Changed."
是的 如果你还记得
Yes, I did. And if you'll recall,
是你建议我改变的
it was you who suggested I change.
不是变成这样
"Not into this."
真的吗
Oh, really?
7:02 雷成了最爱的儿子
7:02 -- Ray becomes favorite son.
怎么了 伙计
What's wrong, buddy?
泰勒回来了 我不能让她看见我这样
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表