剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
瞧见了吗 你获得了他的注意 继续
Oh, see? You've got his attention. Go on.
现在放下行李
Put the bag down now.
很像玛雅 对吧
Ooh, that was very Maya, wasn't it?
也很性感
It was also very hot.
不然呢
Or what?
你想知道吗
Do you want to find out?
就这样 宝贝
That's it, baby.
为了妈咪扮演我吧
Yeah, be me for Mommy.
好球
Nice shot.
你被炒了
You're fired.
没错 还有谁想要
Yeah, that's right! Who else wants some?
我想 我要 快回家
I do! I do! Me! Me! Get home quickly!
这是巴尔博亚房♥间
So, this is the Balboa Room.
最受欢迎的活动场地
It's our most popular event space.
你想要这样的吗
Is this kind of what you had in mind?
马西 今天我只是在探索可能性
You know, Marci, today I'm just exploring the possibilities,
开始热身
getting the juices flowing.
好吧 活动是什么时候
Okay. Uh, when is the event?
明天
It's tomorrow.
天啊
Oh. My.
房♥间明天可用
Um...well, the room is available tomorrow.
感觉是命中注定啊
Feels meant to be.
我看这里是空的
Now, I see that the space is empty.
我想酒店提供桌椅吧
I'm guessing the hotel provides tables, chairs...
客人呢
guests?
一般来说是主持人带客人来
Well, traditionally, the host provides the guests.
我没那么高档啦
I'm not fancy like that.
好吧 聊聊花费
All right, now let's talk cost.
当然 这是我们的提价
Of course. This is our proposal.
有自己的文件夹啊
Oh, it's in its own folder.
是啊
Yes.
我希望花销
You know, I was hoping that the fact
能考虑到这是为了慈善活动这一事实
that it's for a charity might factor into the cost.
JJ之梦做了很重要的工作
JJ's Dream does some very important work.
你们到底是做什么的
What exactly is it that you do?
你希望我们做什么
What might you... like us to do?
能把文件夹还给我吗
Can I have the folder back?
可以
Yes, you can.
我想吃薯片
"I W-A-- want some chips."
没问题
Sure thing.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
好吧 大个
Okay, big man.
看来我没法诱惑你出来了
I guess there's nothing I can do to lure you out.
爵士乐很逊
Jazz is lame!
热水浴缸很逊
Hot tubs are lame!
我对你就知道这么多
That's all I know about you!
我是个糟糕的员工
I've been a very bad employee.
我迟到了 偷了办公室用品
I've been late, I've stolen office supplies,
我在休息室用微波炉热鱼
I microwaved fish in the break room.
别闹了
Please stop.
为什么
Why?
我很累 今天过得很糟心
I'm tired, had an awful day,
肯尼斯显然站在我们衣柜里
and Kenneth is very clearly standing in our closet.
抱歉
Oop! Sorry.
我只是在躲迪伦
I was just hiding from Dylan.
我没看见任何性感角色扮演
I didn't see any sexy role play.
工作简直是场噩梦
Work was a nightmare.
我们做了很多事
We got so much done.
大家都在各尽其责 但他们都很怕我
Everyone's doing their jobs, but they're all afraid of me.
那有什么乐趣
Where's the fun in that?
你是老板 本来就不该好玩
Well, you're the boss. It's not supposed to be fun.
有点好玩也是可以的
It can be a little fun.
这不是我的梦想工作
It's not my dream career.
昵称 游戏 我喜欢这些
The nicknames, the games -- that's all for me.
你知道另一家航♥空♥公♥司♥收♥购♥了《卧底老板》吗
You know another airline scooped up Undercover Boss?
不知道 我今天没看新闻
Oh, no. I didn't watch the news today.
我尽量模仿你
I tried to be you.
我不是你
I'm not you.
那你得想办法
Then you've got to try and find a way
当老板 做自己
to be the boss and be you.
但真是太可惜了
Such a shame, though.
我真的很喜欢严厉的吉米
Stern Jimmy really worked for me.
非常喜欢
Like, really.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
当那种老板让你有性趣 这挺好的
It was nice being the kind of boss that turns you on,
但我得当让我有兴趣的老板
but...I need to be the kind of boss that turns me on.
漏气了吗
Is that a gas leak?
漏气了
A gas leak!
这个伪造的JJ之梦本来是要怎么来着
So, this fake JJ's Dream was supposed to do what?
我昨天想到的
I came up with it last night.
JJ之梦建造操场
JJ's Dream builds accessible playgrounds
让不同能力的孩子能一起玩耍
where kids of all abilities can play together.
挺好的 对吧
Kind of nice, right?
她会为此喜欢你的
"She'd love you for that.
算了
Pass."
JJ 你撒谎的弟弟没做的这件事
Oh, JJ, isn't it a lovely thing
真是好啊
your liar brother isn't doing?
这无所谓 我没必要真的做
It doesn't matter. I don't have to really do it.
厨房♥的漏气给了我一个点子
The gas leak in the kitchen gave me an idea.
泰勒和我会去酒店
Taylor and I will get to the hotel,
我手♥机♥会收到一条短♥信♥ 说漏气了
I'll get a text on my phone saying that there's a gas leak
筹款会取消了
and that the fundraiser's off.
你们只用出现 然后表现得很失望
All you guys have to do is show up and act disappointed.
我们没必要表现得很失望 亲爱的
Well, we won't have to act disappointed, darling.
现在我们被拖进了你最新的月球漫步
Now we're all getting dragged into your latest moonwalk.
你撒谎了 自己处理吧
You lied. Deal with it.
我们都撒谎
We all lie.
我们的家族徽章是匹诺曹推轮椅
Our family crest is Pinocchio pushing a wheelchair.
等等 厨房♥漏气了吗
Wait. There's a gas leak in our kitchen?
JJ 我错了 不该利用你取悦泰勒
JJ, I was wrong to use you to score points with Taylor.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但逼我办一场筹款会
But making me do this fundraiser --
你从中能获得什么
what do you get out of this?
这个
"This."
就这样吗 没人帮我吗
So that's it? No one's gonna help me?
JJ惹上麻烦时 你们不惜一切代价帮他
When JJ's in trouble, you guys do anything to help him.
妈妈 你弄了个电♥话♥树
Mom, you've got a phone tree
其中都是你愿意为他们走极端的陌生人
full of strangers who you'd kill for,
但你都不愿意为我做这件事
but you won't do this one thing for me!
雷 等等
Ray, wait.
而这是完全可以接受的月球漫步
And this is a perfectly acceptable moonwalk.
好吧 这也许是漏气让我说的话
Okay, this might be the gas leak talking,
但我觉得他的月球漫步挺帅的
but I think his moonwalk's gotten pretty sharp.
看雷受苦可不有趣
It's no fun to watch Ray suffer,
但这是他自找的
but he did bring it on himself.
不 是我逼的他
"No. I B-R-- brought it on him."
那又如何 你是大哥
So what? You're a big brother.
大哥就让小弟付出代价
Big brothers make little brothers pay.
有时候也帮忙
"They also H-E-- help sometimes.
也许是时候让雷
Maybe it's time Ray gets a W-I--"
让雷赢一次了
Oh, win -- "Ray gets a win."
让雷赢一次
Ray gets a win.
让雷赢一次
Ray gets a win.
-让雷赢一次 -嗯 他会以自己的方式失败的
- Ray gets a win. - Yeah. He'll fail on his own terms.
他会以自己的方式失败的
He'll fail on his own terms!
他会以自己的方式失败的
He'll fail on his own terms!
他会以自己的方式失败的
He'll fail on his own terms!
打扰了
Excuse me.
我是为了卧底老板而来的
I'm here for Undercover Boss.
-谁 -抱歉 乔
- Who? - Oh, sorry. Uh, Joe?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表