剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
熊屋
雷 这个夏天
Ray, it's been so nice
跟你谈异地恋真是太美好了
being long-distance boyfriend and girlfriend this summer.
我知道 你给我写的信
I know. The letters you wrote me,
泰勒 你就像我的氧气
Taylor, were like my oxygen.
但我要跟你分手
But I'm breaking up with you,
因为我发现了
because I realized
你是雷·迪梅奥 而且你
you're Ray DiMeo and you're, um...
是个废柴
...A loser.
你唯一的优点是有个好妹妹
The only good thing about you is your sister.
把你表亲寄你的所有加拿大糖都给她
Give her all the Canadian candy that your cousin sent you.
迪伦 别跟我玩"盗梦"了
Dylan! Stop "Inception"-ing me!
回床上睡觉
Go back to bed.
但我不困 现在几点了
But I'm not tired. What time is it, even?
-是中午 -什么
- It's noon. - What?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
-大家都起床 -起床
- Everybody, up! Everybody, up! - Get up! Get up!
烟熏消毒的人
The fumigators!
我们忘了烟熏消毒的人要到了
We forgot the fumigators are coming!
别放气 别放气
No gas! No gas!
快点
Come on! Hurry up!
雷 起来 地板很脏
Ray, get up. The floor's filthy.
别拿信了
Leave the letters!
没有信 活着有什么意义
Without the letters, what's the point?
我们最快离开家的一次
Fastest we've ever gotten out of the house.
喂 你们可能杀了我们 我们会告你们的
Oi! You could've killed us! We are gonna sue you --
等等
Oh. Hold on.
是我儿子从夏令营打来的
Oh, it's my son from camp.
你走吧 再见
Go on. On your way. Cheers.
JJ打电♥话♥了 快来
JJ's calling! Come on.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好 JJ
- Hello, love. - Hi, JJ.
-你好 -你好 兄弟
- Heeeeey. - Hey, buddy!
大家好
Hey, everyone.
那是谁
Who was that?
一个朋友 亚莉克莎
A friend. A-L-- "Alexa."
亚莉克莎喜欢你
Well, A-L-- Alexa likes you.
不 她听见了吗
Oh, no. Did she hear that?
没有 她聋了
No. She's deaf.
好 这样的话
Right. Well, in that case...
她喜欢你
She likes you!
你在做什么呢
So, what have you been doing?
游泳 划独木舟
S-W-- "Swimming," K-- "Kayaking.
我滑水了
I water skied.
你怎么能做到那么多事
How do you do all that stuff?
我找到了办法 在这里残疾不是借口
I find a way. Disability is no excuse here.
亲爱的 妈妈听起来真顺耳
Darling, that is music to Mommy's ears,
因为我们一直是这样教你的
'cause that's what we've always taught you.
残疾不是借口 阿门
Disability is no excuse. Amen!
你们一家打算什么时候修剪草坪
Do you people ever intend to cut your lawn?
我有个有特殊需要的孩子
I've got a child with special needs!
抱歉 女士 我们没时间
Sorry, lady. We do not have the time!
-你知道我们过得多难吗 -我们很忙
- Do you have any idea what we deal with? - We have a lot going on!
我知道那表情 他是说除了我 你们都是伪君子
I know that look. He's saying everyone but me is a hypocrite.
无言有爱 第二季第一集
-好了各位 -JJ说得对
- All right, guys. - JJ's right.
-拉下油布 -我们总是拿他当借口
- Bring the tarp down. Come on. - We always use him as an excuse.
他走了好几周
I mean, he's been gone for weeks
家里一切都一样
and everything here is exactly the same.
-我们的生活方式错了吗 -是的
- Do we live wrong? - Yes!
等等 这是下套吗 我不在乎 继续说
Wait, is this a trap? I don't care. Keep going.
对 再也不能用他的残疾当借口了
Right. No more using his disability as an excuse --
除了停车罚单 不行 吉米 没有例外
Except for parking tickets. No, Jimmy! No exceptions.
那出了问题 我们该怪谁
So when something goes wrong, who will we blame?
很难抉择 能怪的种族都被怪过了
Tough call. All the good races are taken.
也许怪高个子的人
Maybe tall people?
我们不怪任何人
We won't blame anyone.
如果JJ能滑水 那我们也能洗碗
If JJ can water ski, we can do a bloody dish.
你想让我们打扫卫生吗
So, you want us to, like, clean up?
但我们该从哪里开始呢
But, I mean, where would we even start?
等等 如果我们真要认真审视自己
Wait. If we're actually taking a hard look at ourselves,
我想有个人会想提点建议
I think there's someone else who'd want to weigh in.
那么 孩子说你们想听我讲讲
So, the kid says you want a lesson on all the madness
你们的那些习以为常的疯狂事
you've all gotten so used to you don't even see any...more.
抱歉 正在习惯陆地
Sorry, getting my land legs back.
怎么回事 JJ说你住在船上
What is this? JJ said you were living on a boat?
-嗯 -现在你在做什么
- Uh-huh. - Well, now what are you doing?
我为这事专门上岸
Well, I came ashore for this,
但我不会让你们影响我的好心情
but I won't have my groove interrupted.
我听着我的航海夏天专辑
I am armed with the soundtrack of my nautical summer --
70年代游艇摇滚合集
a tasty mix of Seventies Yacht Rock.
-游艇摇滚 -天啊
- "Yacht Rock"? - Oh, boy.
我得来点带劲的
This calls for the strong stuff.
《布兰迪(你是个好姑娘)》吧
"Brandy-parentheses- You're a Fine Girl" It is.
从没听过
Never heard of it.
你肯定听过
Sure you have.
我给点提示
Let me give you a reminder...
大部分家庭都有一个杂物抽屉
Now most families have one junk drawer.
但是你们
But you guys...
杂物抽屉 杂物抽屉
♪ Junk drawer, junk drawers! ♪
杂物冰箱
♪ Junk refrigerator! ♪
迪梅奥一家的房♥子是全镇最差
♪ The DiMeos have the worst home in town ♪
艺术品掩盖洞 你看不到地面
♪ The art covers holes, you can't see the ground ♪
洗发水永远是颠倒的
♪ The shampoo's always upside down ♪
因为他们以为那样挤出来的更多
♪ 'Cause they think that makes more soap ♪
你知道他们刚在
You know, they just used this song
-《银河护卫队》里用过这歌♥吧 -什么
- in "Guardians of the Galaxy." - What?
电池 他们只有四个
♪ And bat-tries, they move their only four ♪
遥控器之间换着用 就是不去买♥♥新的
♪ From remote to remote 'stead of buying more ♪
一年前 我就找到了这个苹果核
♪ A year ago, I found this apple core ♪
他们的厕纸来自星巴克
♪ Their toilet paper's from Starbucks ♪
邻居说 迪梅奥一家
♪ The neighbors say, "You DiMeos" ♪
你们过得一团糟
♪ "You're a trainwreck" ♪
真是一团糟
♪ Such a trainwreck ♪
你是个多么糟糕的妻子
♪ What a baaad wife you would be! ♪
《银河护卫队》
♪ Guardians of the Galaxy, oooooooooooh ♪
你们全都怪在有特殊需要的孩子身上
♪ And y'all blame it all on your kid with special needs! ♪
从没听过
Yeah, never heard it.
但你说了几个很好的点 肯尼斯
You do raise some good points, though, Kenneth,
-我们确实有很多活要做 -嗯
- and we do have a lot of work to do. - Mm-hmm.
如果你想出一份力 我们很愿意
So, if you would like to pitch in, we would love...
给你选择干哪个活的荣幸
...to give you the honor of deciding which task to --
不来吗 只有我们
No? Just us then?
开始干活吧
Let's get to it!
迪梅奥一家要回到正轨了
The DiMeos are getting their act together!
如果我早知道歌♥曲是这么有效的教育工具
If I had known songs were such an effective teaching tool,
我很多年前就会唱我准备的小歌♥了
I would have broken out this little number years ago.
二三四
Two, three, four --
-电邮发给我们吧 雷 -好吧
- Just e-mail us, Ray. - Okay.
真干净
It's so tidy.
迪伦 把花瓶放到客厅里
Oh, Dylan, put this vase back in the living room.
我们现在要用碗吃麦片了
We eat cereal out of bowls now.
大家快来 是个奇迹
Guys, come quick. It's a miracle!
我们有路边景观了
We have curb appeal!
爸爸 是你做的吗
Dad, did you do this?
是我做的
I did.
原来剪草坪
Turns out mowing a lawn
只用推着剪草机跑就行了
is just running with a lawnmower in your hands.
这些都是我们一天之内完成的
We did all this in one day.
不拿JJ当借口这事
This whole "Not using JJ as an excuse" Thing
实在是太棒了
is going gangbusters.
他夏天不在
He's gone for the summer.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表