剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你好吗 雷 派对在这里 兄弟们
'Sup, Ray? Party's in here, boys.
这是怎么回事 这帮孩子是谁
What is this? Who are all these kids?
你说邀请我兄弟和他朋友们来
You said to invite my brother and his friends.
我是说你的酷哥哥
I meant your cool older brother.
他为什么要来你的派对
Why would he come to your party?
那家伙留着胡子呢
The dude's got a moustache.
谢谢 贾斯汀 我欠你人情
Thanks, Justin. I owe you.
说话要算话哦 凯伦
I'm gonna hold you to that, Karen.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is happening?!
保姆团 哥们 我赚了很多钱
Babysitting ring, bro. I make mad coin.
而且妈妈们也没那么坏
And, uh, the moms ain't that bad, either.
祝你派对愉快 雷
Have a fun party, Ray.
你都不留下吗
You're not even staying?
提醒一下 如果特雷弗吃了花生 他会死
Oh, heads up. If Trevor has peanuts, he'll die.
别让他骗了你 那小子超爱花生
Don't let him trick you. Dude loves peanuts.
特雷弗真惨
Sucks for Trevor.
我能吃点花生吗 我叫切斯
Hey, can I have some peanuts? My name's Chase.
这地方真美 看看这四方院
This place is gorgeous. Look at this quad.
四方院 以这价格 应该是五方院
Quad? At these prices, it should be a quint!
现在听到好笑话不笑才算主流吗
Laughing at great jokes is un-PC now, huh?
玻璃心
Snowflakes.
你觉得这地方如何 JJ
What do you think of this place, JJ?
完美
"It's perfect."
我们要去找那个校内游吗
Should we go find that tour?
我想参加
"There's a"...
一个仅限学生的校内游
S-T-- "Student-only tour I want to take."
真独♥立♥ 好的 去吧 儿子
So independent. All right, go forth, son.
留着长发绺回来
Come back with dreadlocks
告诉我我以前的知识都是错的
and tell me how everything I know is incorrect.
我们会伤他心的
We are gonna break his heart.
除了这地方要六小时车程以外
Set aside the fact that this place is six hours away,
我们永远不可能付得起这学费
we're never gonna be able to afford this tuition.
拜托 我们当然...
Oh, come on. Of course --
老天爷
Good God!
这只是JJ一个人吗
That's just for JJ?
我们为什么生这么多孩子
Why do we have so many children?
听着 你猜怎么着
Uh, look, you know what,
我们去学生资助处谈谈
we'll go by the financial-aid office and have a talk.
你就是管不好你的色手 对吧
You just couldn't keep your bloody hands off me, could you?
JJ 你要去哪
JJ, where are you going?
你说过校内游在后面见
You said the tour was meeting back there.
我们不是来参加校内游的
"We're not here for the tour."
他们在拍电影吗
Are they filming a movie?
JJ
JJ?
JJ·迪梅奥来了
JJ DiMeo's here!
等等 JJ 你参加了啊
Wait! JJ, you're in this?
我们来这里不是让你看校园的
We didn't come here so you could tour the college,
而是让你参演某部电影的
we came here so you could be in some movie?
这不是"某部电影"
This isn't "Some movie."
这是《比基尼大学3:淫♥荡♥返校节》
This is "Bikini University 3: Horny Homecoming."
很抱歉我很恶心
"I'm sorry, I'm gross."
不 你应该早说的
No, it's what you should have said.
JJ
JJ!
我是弗兰克·但丁 导演
I'm Frank Dante, the director.
很高兴你回复了我们的广♥告♥
So glad you answered our ad.
很荣幸
"It's an honor.
我喜欢《比基尼大学2
I loved 'Bikini University 2:
系主任的...
The Dean's"... Ahh!
复仇》
R-E-- "Revenge.'"
孩子 你知道那令我很开心
Kid, you don't know how happy that makes me.
人们说如今的年轻人
People say that today's teens
不喜欢《比基尼大学》这样粗俗的喜剧
don't want raunchy comedies like "Bikini U."
我喜欢 我要 我要 我要
"I do. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme."
我要
"Gimme."
我喜欢这孩子
I like this kid!
JJ 妈妈爸爸会杀了你的
JJ! Mom and Dad are gonna kill you
如果我告诉他们你来的真正原因
when I tell them why we're really here.
如果你敢说 我就告诉他们你的蛇...
"If you do, I'll tell them about your S--"
你知道我的蛇吗
You know about my snake?!
怎么会 在我弄丢它之前 我们很谨慎的
How? We've been so careful when I haven't lost him.
你好 我们会一起合作
Hi! We're gonna be working together!
我是阿莉 但我的角色名是比基尼大胸
I'm Ally, but my character's name is Bikini Boobs.
我是JJ
"I'm JJ.
我的角色名是比基尼大胸
My character is Bikini Boobs...
捂脸上的轮椅男孩
In Face... Wheelchair Boy."
你真扯 超级扯
You suck. Like, a lot.
我们有很多学生资助计划
We have many financial-aid packages available.
请看
Take a look.
玻琳 你知道吗
Pauline, do you know,
我从没对一个女人说过这话
I've never said this to a woman before.
但我要让你爱上我
But I want to make you fall in love with me,
把我自己献给你 一次 然后令你心碎
give myself to you -- once -- then break your heart.
当我问我原因时
And when you ask me why,
我会说 是因为这个表
I'm gonna say, "'Cause of that chart."
真有趣 等等 这个看起来有意思
That was fun. Uh, wait, this looks interesting.
减免80%学费
Uh, 80% off tuition?
那只限丹东职员的孩子
Uh, that's for kids of Danton employees.
我们可以这样做
Oh, we can do that.
我可以搬到这里 找份工作
I'll move up here and I'll get a job.
但你做什么呢
But what would you do?
文书工作 做助理
Clerical work, be an assistant.
从底层做起
You know, I'll start at the bottom.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
你 从底层做起
You, starting at the bottom.
听领导指使 按命令办事
Answering to someone, taking orders --
实际上
You know what? Actually,
-你能给我拿下笔吗 -自己拿去
- could you get me that pen? - Get it yourself.
这是个测试 你想知道你表现如何吗
Yeah, that was a test. You want to know how you did?
所以我是天生的领袖
So I'm a natural alpha.
告我啊
Sue me.
如果我必须过苦日子才能帮我儿子
Look, if I've got to slum it to help my son,
那我会那样做的
then that's what I'll do.
不相信我吗 我让你看看
Don't believe me? Look, I'll show you.
-您的笔 -那其实是我的笔
- Your pen. - That's actually my pen.
女士 我差不多要受够你了
Lady, I've had it up to here with you!
好吵啊
Oh, it's so loud.
安静点
Just be quiet!
别突然这样 现在好诡异
Ugh. Don't do that. Now it's just eerie.
雷
Ray!
我正在热浴缸里和一个神似夏奇拉的妹子缠绵
You got me out of a hot tub with a Shakira look-alike
而你让我来就是看你办了个日托吗
to show me you started a daycare center?
我想和学校最酷的孩子们办个派对
I tried to throw a party with the coolest kids from school,
而来的人是他们
and this is who showed up.
我真是个废柴
I'm a total loser.
雷 拜托
Hey, Ray, come on.
这或许是好事
This could be a good thing.
你想变酷吗
You want to be cool?
先从对付简单的人群开始
Start with an easy crowd first.
凯文·哈特在体育场售罄之前
Kevin Hart did open mics
先参加的是开放麦表演
before he could fill stadiums.
棒球球员先在小联盟里打
Baseball players start in the minors
然后才去大联盟打
before they hit the big leagues.
还有摇滚明星 例子太多了
Or rock stars. There's a lot of examples.
我猜这是个很基本的概念
I guess it's a very basic concept.
我该怎么让十岁孩子印象深刻啊
How do I even impress 10-year-olds?
很简单
Well, it's easy.
听好了
Hey, yo! Listen up!
这个人
This guy right here...
他刚说了混♥蛋♥
...he just said the "A" Word.
对 我还是这一阶层的
Yeah, no, I'm not above this.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表