剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Wait, so, to save a few bucks,
你不肯加更多油 就算沙漠里的加油站
you won't get more even though it's 100 miles
间隔有100英里吗
in the desert between stations?
真棒
Yes!
你没事吧 亲爱的
Ohh. Are you all right, darling?
这是个好主意 但我在浪费你们的时间
"It was a nice idea, but I'm wasting your time."
你不是在建议我们回去吧
Oh, you're not suggesting we quit, are you?
我已经足够碍事了
"I already hold you back enough."
亲爱的 你什么意思
Darling, what doo you mean?
我离开时 你们干净整洁
"You got O-- organized, T-- together...better,
变得更好了
when I was gone."
亲爱的
Oh, love.
好吧 不 抱歉
All right, no. Sorry.
亲爱的 这不怪你
Darling, you don't get blame here.
但我要表扬你
I will give you credit, though.
我们正在进行的荒唐的追逐
This whole ridiculous chase we're on?
都是因为你
It's because of you.
你要我们顺其自然
You taught us to be spontaneous,
在重要的时候放下一切
to drop everything when it matters.
你第一天来的时候这样做了
You did it the first day you came,
昨天也是
and you did it yesterday.
我跟你说
I'll tell you --
这是我最爱的部分
it's my favorite part of who we are.
你让我们成为了我们
You make us, us.
小岛女孩 我是玛格丽塔酒
Island Girl, this is Margaritaville.
我看到了你的目标 完毕
I got eyes on your craft, over.
等等 什么 真的吗 完毕
Wait! What? You do?! Over?!
蓝色面包车 停在大理石峡谷的
Blue minivan. Parked at the Desert Canyon Motel
沙漠峡谷汽车旅馆 完毕
in Marble Canyon, over.
-不是吧 -天啊
- No way! - Holy crap!
-我们一小时内就能到 -我坐副驾驶
- We can be there in an hour! - Shotgun!
快
Go, go!
你帮了我们很大的忙
You have done us a great service,
但有个问题 我听见背景声音在放歌♥
but one question -- I hear a song in the background.
是电台上的吗
Is that on the radio?
《布兰迪(你是个好姑娘)》
"Brandy parentheses You're a Fine Girl"?
KYZX 102-9正在放
Playing right now on KYZX 102-niner.
你是个好人 水手 完毕 通话结束
And you are one fine man, sailor. Over and out!
人们不那样说 完毕
Uh, people don't really say that. Over.
好吧
All right. Okay.
出什么事了
What -- What happened?
我也许忘记给车加油了
Uh, I may have forgotten to actually put gas in the van.
-什么 -你们谁也没提醒我
- What?! - A-And none of you reminded me.
-这边 -现在成了三块五了吗
- Right over there. - Now it's $3.50?!
算了
Forget it!
玛格丽塔酒说他们走了
Margaritaville says they're long gone.
我想因为没油而失败
Well, I guess failing because we ran out of gas
对我们来说是合适的结局
is an appropriate ending for us.
迪梅奥一家又回来了
"The DiMeos...are back."
WEZ
Whiskey-echo-zulu...
JJ
JJ.
我可以的
"I got this."
是的 亲爱的
Yeah, you do, baby boy.
没斜坡吗 没斜坡吗
No ramp? No ramp?!
我要告倒弗兰克燃油
Aah! I'm gonna sue the pants off...Frank's Gas?
我们什么时候才会被很贵的公♥司♥
When are we gonna get screwed by something
欺负啊
that sounds expensive?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你可以坐20秒
You've got 20 seconds of sitting in you.
快亲吻吧
Get kissing.
16...17...18...
你好 我们是JJ的家人
Hi. We're JJ's family.
这不是我们第一次这样和别人见面
Not the first time we've met someone this way.
-回头见 -再见
- Ta-ta! - See ya!
-保重 -再见
- Take care! - Bye!
六加仑
Six gallons.
应该足够我们撑到下一个加油站了
Should be enough to get us to the next gas station.
也许吧
Maybe.
不 加满油
No. Fill 'er up.
我们非常近了 再停一站
We're this close. One more stop.
大峡谷
The Grand Canyon.
你得在死前来看看
You've got to see it before you die.
也许有一天我们会的
And maybe someday we will.
这也许不是最好的观看方式
It might not be the best way to see it,
但之前的迪梅奥一家不会走这么远
but the old DiMeos wouldn't have made it this far.
我喜欢新的我们
I like the new us.
亲爱的 你得把手♥机♥静音
Honey, you've got to silence that phone.
我们该回去吗
Should we head back?
不 我们先拍张家庭照
Oh, no. Let's just get a family photo first.
我来拍
I'll take it.
你也一起 小岛女孩
Oh, you squeeze in, too, Island Girl.
闭嘴
Shut up!
反正我的眼睛也闭上了
Think my eyes were closed anyway.
-泰勒 -雷
- Taylor! - Ray.
我好想你 我们的夏季很棒
Hi. I've missed you. Our summer's been wonderful.
你不仅懂我 你就是我
You don't just get me --you are me.
有人会说我们阴阴相对
Some might say I'm the yin to your yin.
你超搞笑
And you're hilarious...
所以很抱歉我得和你分手
which is why I'm so sad it has to end.
-什么 -事情太顺利了
- What? - Things are just going too well.
很快就会变糟
They're gonna go bad sometime soon,
所以何必折磨自己苦苦等待呢
so what's the point of torturing ourselves waiting?
不
No.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
而且会很疯狂的
And it's going to be wild!
安全
Clear!
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表