剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
A lot of inbreeding in that family.
他们都得走人
Well, they all have to go.
对 你不解雇他们我就不离开这房♥间
Yeah. I'm not leaving this room until you fire them.
那我会离开这房♥间 躲着你
Then I will leave this room and hide from you.
等等 如果他们辞职呢
Wait. What if they quit?
如果他们辞职
Hmm. If they quit...
那你就不用解雇他们了
that means that you don't have to fire them,
也就是说我们能找人取代他们了吗
which means we can replace them, yes?
-我想应该是的 -那我想办法让他们辞职
- I suppose that's true. - Well, then, I'll make them quit.
别进来了
And stay out.
不错的小惊喜 对吧
Nice little surprise, right?
我们来了
Here we are.
父亲 儿子 大自然...母亲
Huh? Father, son, and Mother... Nature.
既然我们在这里 我正好想起来
You know, as long as we're here, it just occurred to me.
你想不想谈谈那事
How would you like to have...the talk?
人体是不可思议的东西
The human body is a miraculous thing...
能做到难以置信的事
...capable of incredible...
你不用这么做
"You don't have to do this.
我懂性
I know about S-E-X."
你又赢了 互联网
You win again, Internet.
但是如果你想谈什么 一定要来找我
But just let me know if you ever want to talk about anything.
好吗 我是你♥爸♥爸 这是我的职责
All right? I'm your dad. That's what I'm here for.
是有些问题
"There is something."
说吧
Bring it on.
我将来
"Will I get to...
会有妻子吗
have a W-I-- wife?
成为人父
Be a dad?"
照顾家庭
Uh. "Take care of a F-A-- family?"
当然了
Yeah. 'Course!
只要下决心 你能做到任何事
Yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to.
我对此的回答是那句老话
My answer to that is a -- is a good old...
那当然了
Soitenly!
现在2点17分 我让你们2点整到
It's 2:17. I told you to be here at 2:00 P.M. Sharp!
我们到了 都在等你
We were all here waiting for you.
你叫我什么
What'd you call me?
你叫我"崽"吗 那是小牛的叫法
You call me a "Ewe"? That is a baby cow!
我想小牛应该叫犊
I think a baby cow is a calf.
瞧瞧
Ah, well, look at here.
我们有个动物幼崽专家
We got ourselves a real baby-animal expert.
我要管你叫迷你动物园
I'm gonna call you Petting Zoo.
你们让我恶心 不敢相信你们想当助工
You make me sick! Can't believe any of you want to be aides.
我们不想当助工
We don't want to be aides.
我们只想一直领工资
We do want to keep getting our checks.
捡起来
Pick it up!
你们全趴下
In fact, all of you on the ground.
在地上做二十个开合跳
And while you're down there, give me 20 jumping jacks.
在地上吗 你指的是俯卧撑吧
On the ground? I think you mean push-ups.
我们有个锻炼专家
Ohh. We got ourselves a real exercise expert.
我要叫你健身教父杰克
I'm gonna call you Jack LaLanne.
但我是迷你动物园
But I'm Petting Zoo.
玛雅
Maya.
这些跟当助工有什么关系
What does this have to do with being an aide?
没关系 我要逼这些废柴辞职
Oh, no, no, no. Nothing. I want to get these losers to quit
好雇一些有能力的人来取代他们
so we can hire a bunch of competent people to replace them.
你都没给过他们机会
Well, you didn't even give them a chance!
他们照顾不好那些孩子的
They can't take care of these kids.
做这份工作需要特殊才能 肯尼斯
You got to be special to do this job, Kenneth.
我最早出现时你也不觉得我有多特殊啊
Well, you didn't think I was very special when I first showed up.
看看我们现在的成果 你没学到些什么吗
Seeing as how far we've come, haven't you learned anything?
没有
No.
如果你要玩这游戏 你一个人玩去吧
If this is the game you're playing, you can play it alone.
好耶 已经走了一个废柴了
Well, hoo-wee! One loser gone already!
你说得对
Wow. You were right.
胶带和鸟一样好玩
Duct tape is just as fun as birds.
发生了什么
What is going on?!
亲爱的 能给我们一会儿吗
Hon, will you give us a minute?
你把他带进了我们家吗
You brought him into our house?!
是的 再没有安全的地方了
Yeah! Nowhere's safe now.
你和我之前玩得很有趣
We've had our fun, you and I,
但布兰登把一切带到了新的层次上
but Brandon just takes it to a different level.
你有没有至少搞清楚他为什么生我气
Did you at least figure out what his problem with me is?
他讨厌乐队成员
He hates band kids.
我没加入乐队
I'm not in band!
我知道 他是不是很不讲道理
I know. Isn't he irrational?
我想我也许爱他
I think I might love him.
什么
What?!
看看这个 完美
Oh, look at that. Perfect.
这肯定会成一个完美的果塔饼干 对吧
This is gonna make a perfect s'more, right?
那当然了
S-O-I-T-- "Soitenly."
我们应该去散散步
Hey, we should go for a walk
捡更多的棉花糖树枝
and get some more marshmallow sticks.
让我去吧
"Let me do it."
你想一个人去吗
Uh, you want to go out alone, you think?
你可能会迷路 被卡住
I mean, you could get lost or -- or stuck...
你说过我能做到任何事
"You said I could do anything.
如果我能有家人 我就能去捡树枝
If I can have a family, I can get some sticks."
你猜怎么着 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
你去捡树枝 我...好吧
You go get some sticks. And I -- Okay.
我会坐在这里 不担心你在哪里
I will sit here and not worry about
你怎么样了
where you are or how you are...
或者熊
or bears.
好的 虫子们 你们今天的第一个任务
Okay, worms, your first task today --
把这顶帽子放进那扇窗户里
take this hat and put it in that window up there.
这是不是为了向我们表明孩子们克服了挑战
Is this to show us that the kids overcome challenges,
所以我们得克服
so we need to overcome things
-不可能之事 -是的
- that seem impossible? - Sure.
你希望我们搭人梯啊
So, you want us to, like, climb on top of each other?
有人会送命的
Somebody's gonna get killed.
-你辞职吗 -不
- Oh, are you out? You're quitting? - No.
现在就辞职吧 因为别的事可不会更容易
Do it now, 'cause the other things aren't any easier.
我们要搭人梯
So we're gonna make a human ladder.
你们谁当底座
Which one of you is gonna be the base?
我们帮你做家务有什么意义
What's the point of us doing your housekeeping?
如果你想让一切停止
Oh, well, if you want it all to stop,
你知道魔力词 我辞职
you know the magic words -- "I Quit."
怎么了 从来没折过床套吗
What's the matter? Never folded a fitted sheet before?
这很难 因为有松紧带
It's hard because of the elastic.
生活很难 因为有松紧带
Life's hard because of the elastic!
好 你们都按我的吩咐带了牙刷吗
Right. Did you all bring your toothbrushes like I instructed?
跟你的邻居交换
Switch with your neighbor.
开始刷牙
And start brushing.
停下来 你们就打算照做吗
Eww! Stop it! You were just gonna do it?!
你们什么毛病啊
What's the matter with you people?!
为什么不辞职
Why aren't you quitting?
因为会很值得
'Cause it's gonna be worth it.
什么 谁跟你说的
What? Who told you that?
肯尼斯 他让我们别放弃
Kenneth. He told us not to give up.
你逗我吧
You are kidding me.
他也让我们别告诉她
He also asked we ain't tell her that.
恭喜 这轮你们赢了 回家去
Congratulations. You won this round. Go home.
你知道什么会很好玩吗
Ooh! You know what could be fun?
圣诞节把他包起来 放进礼物里
If we wrapped him up and put him in a present at Christmas.
你觉得我们在圣诞节也要欺负雷吗
You still think we'll be bullying Ray at Christmas?
我真的很高兴
I'm really happy.
我也是
Me too.
肯尼斯 我猜你知道我为什么来了
Kenneth, I assume you know why I'm here.
我不会说我不受宠若惊
Well, I won't say I'm not flattered.
但我太尊重吉米了
But I respect Jimmy too much.
晚安
Good night.
你毁了我的计划 你为什么告诉那些废柴不辞职
You're ruining my plan. Why'd you tell those losers not to quit?
你到底跟他们说了什么
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表