剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, Dylan!
愚蠢的腿
Stupid leg!
我让你踢了那么多很酷的东西
After all the cool things I let you kick!
来吧 我帮你
Come on. I'll help you.
不 拜托 走开
No! Please -- get away!
没有你 我们不要完成比赛
We're not finishing this race without you.
一日海蛞蝓 终身海蛞蝓
Once a sea slug, always a sea slug.
我不想要你们愚蠢的体育道德
I-I don't want your stupid sportsmanship!
不 拜托别录下来
No! Please don't record this!
我不想火起来
I don't want to go viral!
网友们 我的名字是蕾妮·詹金斯
Internet, my name is Renee Jenkins!
这是爱尔兰
This is Ireland!
谢谢 姑娘们
Thanks, girls.
你们比我要好
You're better people than I am.
请把我先推过终点线
Please push me across the line first.
你队友为你做的事很棒
I thought what your teammates did for you was really beautiful.
我要跟我社交媒体的粉丝分享
I'm gonna share it with all my social-media followers.
妈妈已经看到了 雷
Mom already saw it, Ray.
我错过运动会了吗
Did I miss the meet?
我希望看见你让老学校吃瘪的
I wanted to see you stick it to the old school.
那是新学校
It is the new school.
迪梅奥学院不复存在了
DiMeo Academy is no more.
那样也好
Yeah, it's probably just as well,
因为我真的怀念对校长怒吼
'cause I've really missed yelling at principals.
我来找你了 米勒
I'm coming for you, Miller!
这样才对嘛
Mm. That's the stuff, innit?
好吧
Okay.
JJ 看来我们重新回来了
Well, JJ, looks like we're back in the saddle.
也许你的新学校想看你时髦离去
Maybe your new school would like to see you ride off in style.
你什么时候变有钱了
"Since when are you rich?"
从我遇见你开始
Since I met you, buddy.
你想去哪
So, where would you like to go?
回租车公♥司♥
Back to the rental place it is.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表