剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
我只想认识几个女孩
All I want is to meet some girls
吃点糖
and eat some candy."
如果你不教育他们 谁来呢
If you're not gonna educate them, who will?
你一个人吧
"I guess you, alone.
这很真实
It's been real.
伪装的真实
Well..." F-A -- "...fake real."
我要弄完
I'm finishing.
你没法抓住男人又不是花车的错
It's not the float's fault you can't hang on to a man.
真美
Beautiful.
第二次
...the second time!
你是樱桃炸♥弹♥多姆吗
Whoa. Are you Cherry Bomb Dom?
已经很久没人叫我这名字了
Been a long time since anyone called me that.
你们曾是臭名昭著的恶作剧者
You guys were the notorious pranksters --
恶作剧肯斯坦的怪物
The Prankenstein Monsters!
你们被时间恶作剧了
You've been pranked... by time.
别都归功于时间
Don't give time all the credit.
我还是酒瘾者
I'm also an alcoholic.
回见 孩子
See ya, kid.
我一直想找一群人来完成
Look, I've been trying to get a crew to pull off
拉斐特中学有史以来
the most memorable homecoming prank
最值得纪念的返校节恶作剧
Lafayette High has ever seen.
有谁比你们你更适合帮我呢
Who better to help me than you guys?
多谢你的邀请 孩子
Well, uh...thanks for the offer there, kiddo,
但我们很久以前就金盆洗手了
but, uh, we hung it up a long time ago.
除了乔伊 他还是会裸跑
Except for Joey. He stills streaks.
没人想那样
Nobody wants that, man.
拜托 难道你们不讨厌
Come on! Don't you guys hate
这学校变得有多敏感了吗
how sensitive this school's become?
我们之前是维京海盗 但那太暴♥力♥了
We used to be the Vikings, but that's "Too violent,"
所以我们成了海蛞蝓
so we're the Sea Slugs.
而且学生会刚宣布恶作剧违法
And the student council just outlawed pranks!
愚蠢的学生会做了什么
The stupid council did what?
不行 我需要你们
Whoa! No way. I need you guys!
-是吗 -管他的 我们加入
- Yeah? - Screw it. We're in.
我终于找到了我的伙伴
I've finally found my people.
你们年龄很大
And you guys are so old,
这肯定能算我的社区服务
I bet this will count as my community service!
我们怎么还在这一个洞
How are we still on this same hole?
我进不了球
I have no shot.
我打算击你的球 让它离球洞更近
I'm just gonna hit your ball and knock it closer to the hole,
那样的话至少我们中的一个有机会成功
so that way, at least one of us has a chance to succeed.
伙计们 这只是迷你高尔夫
Guys, it's just miniature golf.
没人会成功
And no one is succeeding.
我们已经丢了六个球
We've already lost six balls.
我们只是想交流
We're just trying to communicate.
表达自己
Expressing yourself
好让你觉得有人聆听 意见一致
so you can feel heard and get on the same page.
没错
Exactly.
别这样做
Yeah, don't do that.
瞧瞧我们
I mean, look at us.
我们在一起后发生了很多事
Plenty happens in our relationship.
我们不会过度检查
We don't over-examine it.
你♥爸♥爸不喜欢高司令的电影
Your dad doesn't like Ryan Gosling films,
所以我就自己去看
so I go and see them by myself.
好几次呢
Several times.
你妈妈那边的床头柜抽屉里
Your mom's got a drawer full of rubber bands
全是橡皮筋
on her side of the bed.
我不知道为什么 根本懒得问
I don't know why. Don't care to ask.
手指枪 你睡觉时我用它射你
Finger guns. I shoot you while you sleep.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
我们之前一直都去维加斯
We used to go to Vegas all the time.
有一天 你♥爸♥爸突然讨厌维加斯了
One day, your dad hates Vegas.
为什么 是个谜团
Why? It's a mystery.
但我并不感兴趣
But one I'm not interested in.
我们别在孩子们面前说维加斯的事
Uh, let's not get into the Vegas thing in front of the kids.
-为什么 -你知道的
- Why? - You know why.
什么 不 我不知道 真的
What? No, I don't. I really don't.
因为他太穷了 赌不起博
Because he's too cheap to gamble.
才不是这个原因 你知道的
That's not why. You know.
21点数学让他觉得自己很蠢吗
Blackjack math makes him feel dumb?
打你的球吧
Just shoot your ball.
现在我在乎了 是为什么啊
Well, now I care. So what is it?
你开玩笑呢 对吧
You're kidding, right?
我上次去维加斯是16年前
Last time I was in Vegas was 16 years ago,
埃迪的单身汉派对
Eddie's bachelor party?
你想带JJ去看医生
You wanted to bring JJ to the doctor
因为你觉得他不对劲
'cause you thought something was up,
我说你疯了
and I said, "You're nuts!"
所以我走了 你自己带他去看医生
So I go off, and you take him to the doctor alone,
我通过
and I learn that
300英里外赌场的公用电♥话♥
our son has this life-changing diagnosis
得知了我们的儿子被诊断出了重病
on a pay phone in a casino 300 miles away.
不管我做什么 就算我活到五百岁
And whatever I do, if I live to be 500,
我也无法补偿我抛下你一个人面对我们生活中
I'm not gonna make up for the fact that I left you alone
最恐怖的时刻那一事实
at the scariest moment of our life.
你这么久都没说吗
You hold on to all that?
他们不会做我们的情侣朋友了
I don't think they're gonna be our couple friends.
你好啊 JJ
Hi, JJ.
你和诺拉真是配一脸
You and Nora are so cute together.
我得承认
You know, I have to admit,
我有些失望你名草有主了
I am a little disappointed that you're taken.
JJ在听呢
JJ is listening.
如果你没对象
Well, um, if you're ever available,
我很乐意把你介绍给我表姐苏
I would love to introduce you to my cousin Sue.
她单身 打算社交
She's single, ready to mingle,
最重要的是 她还脊柱裂
and, most importantly, she has spina bifida.
她跟你一样坐轮椅
She's in a wheelchair like you!
诺拉
Nora!
我改变主意了
"I changed my mind.
去他们的
Screw these people.
我们来获胜 发表演讲吧
Let's win and give that speech."
来吧
Let's do it.
为乔拉投票 返校节国王和王后
Vote for Jora -- Homecoming King and Queen!
不不不
Hey, hey, hey, hey! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
等等
Hey, hey!
我们不想这样赢 好吗
That's not how we want to win. Okay?
又一杆进洞了吗
Another hole in one?
连续五个了
That's like five in a row.
我就没有不擅长的事吗
Do I not suck at something?
你没有过度分♥析♥
You weren't overanalyzing it.
你只是在盲目地闲谈
You were kind of just mindlessly chitchatting.
也不是盲目啦
I wouldn't say mindlessly.
你♥爸♥妈可能说对了 我们就是会过度考虑
Your parents might be right about us overthinking things.
也许是的
Maybe they were.
他们没事吧
Are they okay?
你想过去跟他们聊聊吗
Do you want to go back and talk to them?
我该去
I should.
天啊 他们赶上了
Dear God! They're catching up!
我拿这个
Gotta get it.
我讨厌你把这件事瞒了这么多年
I hate, hate, hate that you've held onto this for so many years.
你说得对
You're right.
我当时没陪你挺好的
It's good that I wasn't there for you.
我当时在陪埃迪 我最种族歧视的朋友
I was there for Eddie, my most racist friend,
结果他在他的朋友圈里
who turned out to be the least racist
是最不种族歧视的
of his group of friends.
我们不谈论事情 继续保持吧
We don't talk about things. Let's go back to doing that.
吉米 我们得谈谈这事
Jimmy, we've got to talk about this.
如果你在 一切也不会改变
Nothing would've been different if you'd been there.
只是一夜而已
It was just one night.
从那以后的每日每夜你都在
You've been there every day and every night ever since.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表