剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
这是你干的吗
So you did this?
我可以把所有垃圾箱推开
You know, I can move all the Dumpsters out of your way,
但我没法把你自己推开
but I can't move you out of your own way.
如果你不打开心门 那就算世界敞开怀抱
It doesn't matter if the world is accessible
那也不重要
if you're not.
好吧 我会跟他谈谈
"Fine. I'll talk to him."
真不错
Good for you!
去找他吧
Go to him!
对了 我去找他 把他带来
Oh. Right. Yeah. I'll get him and bring him here.
那样更合情理
That makes more sense.
妈妈 停下 你不能这样做
Mom, stop! You can't do that!
我是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
泰勒翻篇了
Taylor has moved on.
你得坚强点 也翻篇
You have to be strong and move on, too.
我不想翻篇 我希望她重新接受我
I don't want to move on. I want her to take me back.
但我们是迪梅奥家 我们不求人
Yeah, but we're DiMeos. We don't beg.
我们一开始装作不在乎
We pretend we never cared in the first place
然后我们散播谣言 他们21岁
and then we spread rumors that they breastfed
还在喝母乳
'til they were 21.
那我肯定不是迪梅奥家的人
I must not be a DiMeo, then.
你和我是家里最不一样的两个人
You and I are the most different people in this family --
-也许是世界上的 -但是 亲爱的
- maybe in the world. - But, darling --
我想恳求泰勒
I want to beg for Taylor,
我不想让我妈妈告诉我
and I don't want my mom to tell me
我的方法是错的 她的方法是对的
my way is wrong and hers is right.
我希望她支持我 因为她是我妈妈
I want her to have my back -- because she's my mom.
你想要愚忠吗
So you want blind loyalty?
那我们比你以为的更相似
Well, then, we have more in common than you think.
请求批准
Request granted.
-你需要什么 -我的吉他
- What do you need? - My guitar.
听你的
As you wish.
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Sit!
好吧 天啊
Okay, okay. Hail Mary.
在狗狗面前斥责我
Berate me in front of the dog.
我不会斥责我
I'm not gonna berate you.
声音更低沉点 大哥 胡编一些话
Talk lower, big boy, and make some stuff up.
我会装出羞愧的样子
I'll look ashamed.
肯尼斯 你很坏
Kenneth, you're bad.
你喝掉了我们的橘子汁 偷走了我们的钢笔
You drink all our orange juice a-and steal all our pens.
你
You -- Oh!
你经常用我们的网飞账号♥
You use our Netflix so much
现在所有推荐电视剧都是针对你的
that all our suggestions are aimed at you.
我不想看《小镇疑云》 肯尼斯
I don't want to watch "Broadchurch," Kenneth.
你得给它个机会啊
Well, you got to give it a chance.
第七集后真的很好看
It gets really good after the seventh episode.
你在我家待的时间比我还长
You're in my house more than I am.
你总是用"她也是这样说的"打击我
You always beat me to the good "That's what she saids."
你每天都和我儿子共度白天
You spend all day, every day with my son.
如果我想知道
Now if I want to find out
他一天过得怎么样 我还得问肯尼斯
what kind of day he had, I have to ask Kenneth!
别管狗狗了 把我的孩子还给我
Forget the dog. Give me back my kid, man.
是因为这个吗
That's what this is?
吉米 JJ是你儿子 永远是
Jimmy, JJ's your guy -- always will be.
但如果你觉得我碍事了 我会
But if you feel for a second that I'm in the way, I'll --
我会更加敏感 保持距离
I'll be more sensitive to it and back the hell off.
我跟你保证
I promise you.
谢谢
Thanks.
瞧
Look!
它坐下来了
He sat!
亚伦 JJ有话想和你说
Aaron, JJ has something he wants to tell you.
听着 今天并不如我所愿
"Look, today didn't go exactly how I W -- wanted it."
我知道
Yeah, yeah, I get it.
听了一千次了
Heard it a thousand times.
你尽力忍♥受了
Okay, you put it up with it as long as you could,
但你厌倦了我和我一直引用电影台词
but now you're tired of me and my constant movie references.
我是个累赘 不该出现在你周围
I'm a burden, hard to be around.
就像是《落难见真情》里的约翰·坎迪一样
Like John Candy in "Planes, Trains & Automobiles."
我又来了
Oh! I'm doing it again! Ohh!
我没法感同身受
"I can't relate,
但我能看出你可能有那问题
but I can see how you might have that problem.
我想我该再给你一次机会
I think I owe you another shot."
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 那在这里等着
Uh...okay, then wait right here.
我在前面看见了东西可以帮你
I think I saw something up there that might help.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
最后一次了
Last one.
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
最后一次了
Last one.
《好家伙》 35毫米
我们做到了
We did it!
佛罗多先生 我没法帮你拿着
Mr. Frodo, I can't carry it for you,
但我可以背着你
but I can carry you!
雷
Ray?
泰勒 我知道你肯定很受伤 很生气
Taylor, I know you must feel so hurt and angry.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我让一个女孩亲了我
I was a jerk. I let a girl kiss me.
我错了
I was wrong.
你是我认识的最善良温和的人
You're the kindest, most gentle person I've ever known,
如果有机会 我发誓我会做到更好
and if given the chance, I swear I will do better.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
这是我为你写的
I wrote this one for you.
我要你给我空间时 你说我们继续做朋友吧
When I asked for space, you said, "Let's stay friends."
我问 你确定你会没意见吗
I asked, "Are you sure you'll be okay with that?"
你说 我肯定没事
You said, "Sure I'll be okay."
来我上班的地方 让大家都看着我俩可不好
Coming to my work and causing a scene is not "Okay."
不信任我可不好
Not trusting me is not "Okay."
亲另一个女孩 绝对不好
Kissing another girl -- definitely not "Okay."
你多管闲事的妈妈 不好
Your meddling mom -- not okay.
我喜欢 好 我要
I like it. Yes, I'll take th--
泰勒
Taylor!
天啊
Ha! Goodness.
雷 伙计
Ray! Hey, dude!
-好吧 -我没说完
- Okay, well -- - I'm not done.
留着我的头发 绝对不好
Keeping my hair -- so not okay.
我给你买♥♥了枝花
Well, I got you this flower --
实际上我根本不喜欢那棵树
Yeah, no, I don't like that tree at all, actually.
我们该去别的地方了
We're gonna take our business elsewhere.
抱歉 非常感谢
Sorry. Thank you so much.
天啊 我之前从未见过贴心温和的泰勒这么生气
God, I've never seen sweet, gentle Taylor so mad before.
-我知道 很棒 -怎么说
- I know. It was great! - How do you figure?
我希望看到她展露出情绪 我看到了
I wanted to see some emotion from her, and I did.
她依然有感觉 我有机会
She still feels something. I've got a chance.
所以我同意你让你的办法做 这成功了
So my agreeing to let you do it your way worked.
妈妈
Mom...
她恨我
she hates me!
真棒
Yay!
演职员名单很不错
These are great credits.
抱歉 我们错过了电影
Sorry we missed the movie.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我感觉我刚演了一部电影
I felt like I was just in a movie.
超有趣
That was crazy fun.
我们下周末干什么
What are we doing next weekend?
我觉得这是
I thinkg this is the b-e--
一段美好友谊的开始
beginning of a beautiful friendship.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表